Thread: Fatman movie review

{>____<}

Default Fatman movie review

Fatman stars Mel Gibson as Chris Cringle (Santa Claus), Walton Goggins as a hitman, and Marianne Baptiste as Mrs. Cringle. Santa's business is struggling financially and he accepts a short-term partnership with the US military. Half of the world's kids are bad so Santa drops a lump of coal under their Christmas Tree. This action caused a spoiled rich kid to put a hit out on Santa's head.

Good film overall. I highly recommend this to adults, not children for obvious reasons (it's rated R). I'll give it a 3.5/5. The budget for Fatman was $20 million and the box office number is <$900,000. COVID-19 really hit the film industry hard!

You can rent Fatman on Google Play, Amazon, and Vudu for $6.99 or less.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-13-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I like Walter Goggins (he was ace in 'Vice Principals'). the trailer was a real wtf moment for me though. if this comes on the telly next year or so I'll watch it but I'm not paying for it
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Hopefully going to be able to see this soon. Watching the trailer, it has the possibility to be a holiday tradition to watch annually.

yes it could be one of those guilty pleasure Xmas movies that set the mood when 't is the season
    Retired.