01.01.2021
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Results 106 to 118 of 118

Thread: Pornhub Deleted 80% Of It's Videos

  1. #106
    420 the Hedgehog JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GeoCities
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,914
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Have you ever spent money on a hooker and she turned out to be trash?
    Yes. Only once. I was kind of drunk and picked a wrong girl. Some bitch with an attitude. She kept clock watching and telling me to hurry up. I starting banging her really hard and pulled her hair. Then she started crying about her hair and how I was being too violent. I lost my boner and put my clothes back on and left.
    Other than that, I never had a bad experience. I treat the girls well and make sure I'm clean and smell good and dress nicely. I don't look bad, take good care of my body, pay with clean unfolded bills and I'm not into kinky shit. To them I'm a good customer. I get what I want and they get what they want. I think I've had over 50 different hookers. And some of them more than once. Only one disappointing experience.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #107
    #halmustgo Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
    Posts
    21,306
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Have you ever spent money on a hooker and she turned out to be a seal?
    Yes.

    https://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/...defbeb1ed529ee

  3. #108
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,841
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    https://onlyfans.com/gatesofhell

    ^This is the chick Myron Gaines (Fresh & Fit) nutted in. Miss Cheeks (her booty is good). She's about to be rich.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  4. #109
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,799
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    speaking of fresh n fit. those dudes are over. they were doing the most. i saw it coming long time ago.

  5. #110
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,841
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    speaking of fresh n fit. those dudes are over. they were doing the most. i saw it coming long time ago.
    Dude charges $1,000/hr as a dating consultant. Men actually pay these two for dating advice. Lol.

    Also, Miss Cheeks is crazy. She was on Lead Attorney with her ass up, saying that her belly is showing. She's lying. Women don't show in two weeks.

    Never plant your seed in a crazy chick.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  6. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    17
    Posts
    16,332
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Apparently onlyfans has stopped it's ban on porn lol I refuse to believe that anybody has actually paid $1,000 for dating advice and this guy has set a ridiculous high fee for something trivial to give himself the appearance of sounding like a guru and having clout or whatever.

    I have no idea who these people being mentioned are so I googled Miss Cheeks and if this is her then that's a hard fucking no lmao this is with a ton of makeup and filtering I can only imagine what it's like when all that shit is removed

    Last edited by The Hound; 08-25-2021 at 08:02 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

    Quoting ≠ Agreement.

  7. #112
    #halmustgo Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
    Posts
    21,306
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Give her a facial then make her remove it all with her gold digging little fingers. as she scrapes off the thick layers of cum, mascara, foundation and lipstick REALITY WILL REVEAL ITSELF but thankfully only after your nut

    fucc dropping a thou for dating advice, stalk the shit out of that special one for free. then when the restraining order drops, frame that shit, post it up your love wall and move on to the next one.

  8. #113
    PRODIGAL SUN b-dolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    omaha, nebraska
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Give her a facial then make her remove it all with her gold digging little fingers. as she scrapes off the thick layers of cum, mascara, foundation and lipstick REALITY WILL REVEAL ITSELF but thankfully only after your nut

    fucc dropping a thou for dating advice, stalk the shit out of that special one for free. then when the restraining order drops, frame that shit, post it up your love wall and move on to the next one.
    That reads as though you have lived this personally. Interested to hear some.good stalking stories.


    Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

  9. #114
    #halmustgo Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
    Posts
    21,306
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ahahaaah not at all, posted for the lolz. Stalking is some sad shit. If you can't get her, move on.

  10. #115
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,841
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Apparently onlyfans has stopped it's ban on porn lol I refuse to believe that anybody has actually paid $1,000 for dating advice and this guy has set a ridiculous high fee for something trivial to give himself the appearance of sounding like a guru and having clout or whatever.

    I have no idea who these people being mentioned are so I googled Miss Cheeks and if this is her then that's a hard fucking no lmao this is with a ton of makeup and filtering I can only imagine what it's like when all that shit is removed

    Her booty is really good, though. Usually, I'd say, "I'd hit raw" but in this case, I will only look. She isn't all there in the head.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  11. #116
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,799
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    xVideos was always better anyways.

  12. #117
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,841
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    xVideos was always better anyways.
    And free. No way would I pay for something I can get for free. Also, people'll upload OnlyFans videos on YouTube, XVideos, etc.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  13. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    17
    Posts
    16,332
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    I’ve had a browse through thothub and I’m yet to see an onlyfans video where it was clearly worth someone paying it. This “pay for porn” era shit is fucking lame these dudes who got conned in to “supporting” these women because they suck someone’s dick that isn’t theirs are weird

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    xVideos was always better anyways.
    This is the truth
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

    Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •