Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2020 Thread!

So Art what are you doing for Christmas? Are you having guests over?
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Gooch, you spread more fake news than foxnews and cnn combined. On December 10, 2008, you asked me what the 7 fishes dinner was. i had to explain to you how to be a real Eye-talian

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...=1#post1412027
    Yea like I said my parents generations didn’t do it. Great grandparents and grandparents. Last thing I remember is smelts.

Don’t try t bully me artifa.

And sadly grandma passed away this year at the age of 93. I’ll never get to ask her about the seven fish dinner.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-20-2020 at 06:08 PM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ Ravioli? Is that the traditional US Xmas dinner?.
    Like Dooch said, there is not one traditional dinner. I would say prime rib roast. turkey, or ham or proably the most popular though in U.S. At least in my region.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    So Art what are you doing for Christmas? Are you having guests over?
    yes i am. we're hosting christmas eve and christmas. just immediate family. parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and maybe 2 wild cards. i'm not giving you the exact number, just in case i'm over the allotted number of people the governor of my great state is allowing, but we really scaled it back. i don't need rob calling the fuzz on me to get me back for what you did to him.

my mom is pissed because she wants to keep the tradition of my grandparents where you couldn't have meat on christmas eve, but it's my house and my rules. haha. nobody eats that shit anymore anyway. we are going to have a couple seafood items, but really it's spaghetti, meatballs and eggplant on christmas eve and ham on christmas day.

the bar is fully stocked, but not for christmas, it's just always fully stocked. just need to grab a couple cases of beer and we're good to go.

we have some out of town visitors coming in the day after christmas and they will be staying with us for the weekend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    yes i am. we're hosting christmas eve and christmas. just immediate family. parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and maybe 2 wild cards. i'm not giving you the exact number, just in case i'm over the allotted number of people the governor of my great state is allowing, but we really scaled it back. i don't need rob calling the fuzz on me to get me back for what you did to him.

my mom is pissed because she wants to keep the tradition of my grandparents where you couldn't have meat on christmas eve, but it's my house and my rules. haha. nobody eats that shit anymore anyway. we are going to have a couple seafood items, but really it's spaghetti, meatballs and eggplant on christmas eve and ham on christmas day.

the bar is fully stocked, but not for christmas, it's just always fully stocked. just need to grab a couple cases of beer and we're good to go.

we have some out of town visitors coming in the day after christmas and they will be staying with us for the weekend.
    Throw some neckbones in the sauce. Your father will thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Throw some neckbones in the sauce. Your father will thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    added to bucketlist : summertime Christmas abroad.

Yeah it's way better. Next year it's the Ashes which is the second best sporting event in the world (hard to beat Superclásico of Brazil v Argentina) Boxing Day test in Melbourne, New Year's test in Sydney, Australia 5-0, nothing beats it in world sport.

Everyone hates England don't they? I'm sure Belgium has a reason to tell some soap dodging pommy cunt to get ready for a broken fucken arm!

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    It was a good bit in the 90’s and it’s even more relatable today.

Especially that Santa that told that kid he couldn’t have a nerf gun lol.

Thanks my legion.

Did you eat it?
    Retired.

I act proper Muslim on Christmas just to be extra.

Actually nah the family does have a Christmas dinner we always treated it like any other Muslim holiday. Ofcourse this year is different but still I'm gonna eat, watch some Christmas movies and drink away and no we don't have a roast Turkey, nobody in the fam actually likes it. We go with Roast Lamb all the time. I make raw meatballs which you infidels won't know about. It's god-tier food. Manly stuff. You basically mix bulghur wheat with raw mince meat and a ton of chilli flakes. Add some other ingredients and with your bare hands you mix that for an hour before you get one of the best snack foods around.

Banned

I never had goat but I want to try it.

Banned

Goat is alright my mate's dad makes a nice goat curry.

Turks (and Greeks to be fair, sorry Han) do a great lamb spit. I used to go to a cool Turkish place with my ex all the time, since she is vegetarian we'd share this 5 dips and bread and the dips were so good, I used to smash lamb shawarma.

Lamb is the best meat imo it's very popular out here but it's pretty expensive too but it's well worth it when you have family or friends over. Lamb cutlets are fantastic for a bbq but they're the biggest rip off at almost $50 a kilo
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT

I always wanted me some lamb meat, But in my area of the U.S its hard to find, and if you do find its expensive. But you can beef or poultry for cheap, so it isn't all bad. I have never seen goat meat ever. What nationally are eating goats?
    Last edited by b-dolo; 12-24-2020 at 03:19 AM.