aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default The angel of chaos

The angel of chaos ep

produced by antiquity beats

https://soundcloud.com/user-25891108...angel-of-chaos

1) black hole
    2) hash kash
    3) no chrous
    4) penning genelac (wacktose intollorent)
    5) so strangely

Thanks for posting! I downloaded the EP from your Mediafire account. Great that you are willing to share.

I love the album cover. could I recognize that image from somewhere?

here's my track by track review. I listened to each track twice

1. Black Hole - right off the bat (lol I sound like Nardwuar The Human Serviette) I have to say I LOVE this beat. it sounds kind of upbeat and mysterious at the same time. Antiquity Beats got heat. 'Hit em hard' SHEEP! this is an ideal album opener, kind of laid back. I really enjoyed this one. Sir Artsdradamus should check out this track for the George Costanza reference

2. Hash Kash - Do the Damon Dash! Nice background chorus like singing. Sharp lyricism on this one. 'Class is in session' indeed. Nice faster blade reference.

3. No Chorus - another relaxing beat that works wonder. Yeah, Antiquity Beats is nice with it. 'Don't even talk it/ I rip mics / and moonwalk it / Mike Jack it'. so ill. that Wu-Tang slang

4. Penning Genelac - 'Wacktose intollorent' is a dope title, good find. 'You wack rappers / fuck outta here'. this project is very consistent with the beats and lyrics. 'Yall party too much / I rip mics'. You ride the beat well.

5. So Strangely - heard this track before, still loving it. I gave it another two listens. the addition of the piano keys and horns makes it a bit different from the beats on the other tracks but since it's the same producer with his signature style it still fits in well on the EP. 'The sounds as they appear to you / are not only different from those that are really present / but they sometimes behave so strangely / as to seem quite impossible'. I love that soundbite. To me this is the best beat on the album because it's even more laidback than the other tracks and has a bit of an updated nineties feel to it. I think it's the horns that do it for me. You flow great over this one too. you are relentless indeed. the bragadocious mc lyrics make for a nice contrast with the laidback beat. 'I'm a heatseeker'

combining w/ Antiquity Beats works really well for you. cool EP!!
    Retired.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

woooooooooooooooooooord dope heat