Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real racism at Google. BW told her accent is a "disability".

Banned

Yeah the Catholicism in Mexico is literally everywhere. I reckon on every street I saw at least one home that had a shrine visible and usually it was a statue of Jesus or the Virgin of Guadalupe and there's churches everywhere. It's actually kind of endearing tbh because they don't shove it in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    What Hispanics though. There is Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans and so on.
    If black people think that racism in the USA from white people is bad then go through Central and South America and see how they get treated, hell go on reddit and find experiences of black people travelling through China and Japan

Also there will never be a literal race war in the US but there's definitely a huge racial division that's going to be hard to claw back.

Black people that don't fuck with the SJW black people who want free shit for nothing are singled out from their communities and called race tratiors and Uncle Toms etc white people that don't have white guilt and don't see why they need to give favourable treatment for anything are targetted as being racist and oppressive, it's all a mess.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Because Indians hate 'em lol why do you think they're obsessed with whitening their skin? It's hilarious how black Americans think that white people are the worst there is for racism when in reality nobody is pushing this BS woke shit harder than white people, go and talk to regional Asians, Arabs and Indians what they think of black of people lol
    Hmm. This is weird because I work with Asians (Arabs in Oil and Gas, Indians in engineering, and Chinese) and we have great working relationships. Hell, I took three semesters of Arabic in college and never received one harsh look nor heard a slur. The only place where the bullshit takes place is liquor stores, Chinese food places, dirty motels, and gas stations in bad urban areas. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Very true about “brown” people.

This whole woke movement ( basically give the unqualified black people shit they didn’t earn), is despised by everyone but anarcho-commie whites and establishment Dems who think it will keep blacks voting for them.
    What? Let's say you were a hiring manager. You saw my resume and a white persons resume, too. I have seven years of experience with certifications (which I do) and a white man who has less experience, no certifications, and a lesser four year degree? I'm still unqualified? Lol.

It’s telling that she said “black and brown” because these black woke SJW handout hunters NEVER want to push for Asians to get something fairly but yet they’re always left out of these discussions. Black Americans have historically been notoriously bad in their treatment of Asian Americans and jealous that Asians set up shop and do hard work to get ahead.

If a race war broke out in America what side do you think Hispanics will be on? Black people are disliked everywhere in the world outside of Africa, Western Europe, USA/Canada and Australia but white people are full of guilt and easily taken advantage of so this is what happens.
    Some people don't have the strength to fight for themselves so it's easier to join a side and then submit. If one doesn't conform, they're talked about and then banished.

I saw a white guy call a Hispanic "taco" to his face and constantly made fun of the Mexican race. The man just smiled and said nothing. I couldn't believe it. I've seen this happen to Asians a lot, too.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-22-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Do you really think people are trying to fuck up their careers by calling you racial slurs in the work place? How naïve do you have to be lmao YOU don't hear it because you're black but I can tell you the Assyrians at my work hate black people, I worked at a job 10 years ago where the Indians hated another Indian because his skin was significantly darker, even the Pacific Islanders at my current job were clowning "Black Lives Matter" when the protests kicked off. Only white people are dumb enough to say racist things out loud so that people can hear it the other groups keep it to themselves or say it when the targets aren't around.

Where do you think the slave workers across the Middle East come from? China literally told its citizens that black people spread covid-19 lol

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/05/05/...ainst-africans
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...cans-guangzhou
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ge-floyd-death
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7ce_story.html

Enjoy your reading.

Yeah and I've seen white people call any Asian a chink and an Arab a camel fucking terrorist, random people with random racial insults is not the same as systematic and widespread racism. It's a mentality held across the globe that black people are inferior but white people have guilt that is exploitable so they're easily targetted. Nobody in China or the Middle East gives a fuck about black equality lol
    Last edited by The Hound; 12-22-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

What? Let's say you were a hiring manager. You saw my resume and a white persons resume, too. I have seven years of experience with certifications (which I do) and a white man who has less experience, no certifications, and a lesser four year degree? o.
    Lol dude stop. This is what people can’t stand.The fake call out culture bs.

What your complaining about is what BLM and woke culture are advocating FOR.

Preferential treatment.
    It’s ass backward. Everyone knows it. Including the brown and yellow amongst us. And I’d assume they resent you more for it.

Banned

And let’s be honest because we got derailed from the topic.

This broad got fired because she’s a woke whack job. And of course she’s going all call out culture blaming every ridiculous thing.

See the thing is nobody actually likes people affiliated with this shit. Nobody really wants to deal with this LBGTQ insanity and all the headaches that come with it.

She’s a liability. And everyone knows this.

Pick a better battle lol.

{>____<}

Lol dude stop.
    Answer the question. Who would you hire?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-22-2020 at 10:49 PM.

The ABBOTT

Ironman got a point. He probably interacts with other races at work with no problems. Most educated people or people that are making a good living aren't racist and look down on others. In my experience and this includes black people. The individuals who are racist, seem to blame their problems on others and are disgruntled with what life has handed them. How could anyone think that an entire race of people are inferior or a race of people are the cause of their shortcomings? The majority of us all alike, it is a select few that fucks things up and make things seems worse then they are.

Banned

Most educated people or people that are making a good living aren't racist and look down on others.
    Imagine thinking racism is related to education lmao

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...magic-johnson/

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

How do you know who is black from a piece of paper?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Lol stop dude
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-23-2020 at 07:57 AM.

{>____<}

Ironman got a point. He probably interacts with other races at work with no problems. Most educated people or people that are making a good living aren't racist and look down on others. In my experience and this includes black people. The individuals who are racist, seem to blame their problems on others and are disgruntled with what life has handed them. How could anyone think that an entire race of people are inferior or a race of people are the cause of their shortcomings? The majority of us all alike, it is a select few that fucks things up and make things seems worse then they are.
    When I am out in the field either surveying, sampling, or just collecting data, I encounter people who're racist. It's a look, some shitty comments, and vibes lie. It's white people who're pissed off, blacks who're pissed off, Mexicans who're pissed off, etc. I really want to tell people it's not my fault you failed at life and I have a career (not a job) and you don't.

Hound doesn't understand that most people aren't good actors and can't hide who they are. My best man at my wedding wasn't black but Hound will swear that he's a racist, too. It's not my job to make him feel safe.

Lol. I have a foreign name but hiring managers use Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn to check people out. It's part of the background check.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-23-2020 at 09:22 AM.

The ABBOTT

Imagine thinking racism is related to education lmao

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...magic-johnson/
    "Most" does not mean all

Banned

I think we can all agree that woke culture faggots deserve what they get and that’s the point of this thread.

The city of Detroit is suing BLM activists for “civil conspiracy” or something.

Even the blackest big city in America can’t stand these people anymore. They’ve become counterproductive to everyone.

You literally have you tick a box in the US LOL. idk if it's like that in the US but everything you apply for here, you have you signify your race. Any job application or application for anything that requires credit like apartments etc.

You can then guess how that pans out. Then like Ironman said, they can look you up (which they do).

Lol dude stop. This is what people can’t stand.The fake call out culture bs.

What your complaining about is what BLM and woke culture are advocating FOR.

Preferential treatment.
    It’s ass backward. Everyone knows it. Including the brown and yellow amongst us. And I’d assume they resent you more for it.
    You sound stupid as hell bro. I think you're generally against black people on an emotional level but instead of just saying that you try badgering around it and trying fit it into ration which makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

you're unfortunately too dumb for this already knuckle dragging forum. You have nothing insightful to say and you're consistently over your head on everything. There's no subject that gets brought up where you say something insightful. The end game of what you're saying is either there's no racism and it's a conspiracy theory, or that Ironman is unqualified for his work when he's literally more accomplished than you in all spheres of life. But he's black so you know, he's lying or unqualified for something? You literally just moved into a place with grass lol what do you know? Unless you're trying to say something I'm not catching, you're not a winner dude, just talk about lawns.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-23-2020 at 09:06 PM.