Thread: Graveyard shifter "piscean knight " ALBUM OUT NOW

Default Graveyard shifter "piscean knight " ALBUM OUT NOW

https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/piscean-knight
    *PISCEAN KNIGHT*
    The album OUT NOW.
    play, share, buy download. and enjoy

will be on other streaming platforms next week.

Ah the wait is over - great news! I'm excited to listen to the full project. Due to its size I'll probably post feedback in song batches of 5 tracks a post or so, to give the songs a chance to really sink in. Instead of just running through the album in two listens.

I guess you gave both us and yourself a nice holiday surprise/gift by dropping Piscean Knight now. Nice!
    Retired.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

dopeeeeeeeeeeeee heat

track by track review

1. Long bow - dope intro dialogue that sets the mood, love the beat too, has a wu elements feel to it (with the pitched up vocal sample), great rhyming to start the album off. I love the space references

2. Casar's degree - ill violins! great chorus, it really sticks with you as a listener. Nicolas Tesla reference: niiice.

3. Cosmic scales - 'I found them all ... I won!' I like how this beat is a bit different, kind of hypnotizing. 'all my angriness offered a way out'. MEGA MAN. dope delivery

4. Legate Emperus Shifter 2 - 'You will all go into the wilderness and be cleansed.' I love the dramatic backdrop with that string & cymbal sample. strong verses. 'they all slave whipped'.

5. Never gang gang - ill opening line, I was hooked right away. Nice Stephen King reference. 'stop fronting - you never were gang gang'. 'I make my own way, stampeding'. trippy backdrop

6. Dystopian Lando - okay I LOVE THIS BEAT man!!! always good to hear some Star Wars content. I wonder what life will be like in the year 2713. 'you won't need a vaccine to survive my sick tracks'. the chorus on here is a real winner too. 'you got one choice, stop being sentimental. - so far this track is my absolute favorite

7. Battle defective - The ballad of the warrior. venomous flow! engaging beat and great beat break around the 01:10 mark. 'welcome to the realest of life'. much replay value on here. I like how the chorus kicks in late and then there's some talking afterwards, like some wise words. it's an unconventional song structure, which I really dig

8. Eyes of a king - oh another instant classic beat! I remember liking this track right off the bat on the sampler, that beat stuck with me. 'at sixteen I used to stare by the fence, watch wannabe offers. I like how you switched it up with the sung chorus, it's catchy and it kind of reminds me of Killah Priest, I mean the whole vibe of the track and the song title too

9. Legate spear hunter - 'There comes a time when the best of all the army comes out'. Air out them fake rappers! beat is hard as nails. nice Doc Holiday reference. ill joint

10. Neo Cops - INSANITY THE MIND READJUSTER. another heavy hitter with the dope lines. the scifi content is much appreciated. I like the repetitiveness of the loop, it pulls you in. ORION ZEMO MY CODENAME. JUST RAIDERS MASQUERADED AS NEO COPS

11. The last freeman - different type beat here that becomes a bit busier as the track progresses. kind of atmospheric, lets the bars breathe, especially in the beginning. really nice. GRAVITY IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE. YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHO LIKE YOU ENOUGH. VIPER - I SPIT VENOM DUST RAPPING. oh yeahhhh. when you sing 'freeeman' in there for a short short bit in the middle it works well too
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-02-2021 at 10:19 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    dopeeeeeeeeeeeee heat
    Much love bro

Always loving the feedback brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    track by track review

1. Long bow - dope intro dialogue that sets the mood, love the beat too, has a wu elements feel to it (with the pitched up vocal sample), great rhyming to start the album off. I love the space references

2. Casar's degree - ill violins! great chorus, it really sticks with you as a listener. Nicolas Tesla reference: niiice.

3. Cosmic scales - 'I found them all ... I won!' I like how this beat is a bit different, kind of hypnotizing. 'all my angriness offered a way out'. MEGA MAN. dope delivery

I'll be listening to a few tracks each day. instead of making 15 new posts I'll just keep editing this one.

bump - bringing this back to the top of the page.
    Retired.

These beats are really good, Radio. Nice concepts like 'Mr Serling' too.

Just skimmed through but there's some bangers here. Feel like this is the best I've heard from you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    These beats are really good, Radio. Nice concepts like 'Mr Serling' too.

Just skimmed through but there's some bangers here. Feel like this is the best I've heard from you.

always appreciated my guy.
    thanks for taking the time out.

{>____<}

Long Bow is pretty good. That's how to start an album! No music videos?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Long Bow is pretty good. That's how to start an album! No music videos?
    thanks my man and yeah..heres the vdeo= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9J98WyiFQE

Beats on this are nice. Got an experimental type swing to the original samples. Nothing cookie cutter. And the drum programming definitely got a signature sound.

That video was dope. What movie are the clips from? Looks like an interesting to watch flick.