Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The entire continent of asia is deeply misguided

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Haha, get it bro!
    Lol. I did that to my ex. I'd eat her until she went to sleep. Some girls can't handle that. "Too sensitive" after their first nut, especially if it's a big one.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Due to the lack of Asians on Wu-corp we still haven't been given an answer to the original question the thread posed.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Years ago, I was with a chick like this. I'd eat first but when I did, she'd would constantly cum like crazy. She'd nut between three to six times and it would be a lot. I'd swallow it, catch my breath, and then go back at it until she'd be ready.
    HAHAHahaHAHAhaHAHahaHAHA MY MAN IS AN ANIMAL WID IT AHAHahaHahAHAHAH!! G.O.d (echo 5x)

Lol Ironman is swallowing, effectively, piss.

The mental image of him frantically trying to slurp up the juices while his girls box goes off like shaken can of tab is too much.

That shit puts hair on your chess lil nigga

Banned

The way it used to glisten off the chest hair in the bathroom light during clean up. True hetero shit. The kavorka- lure of the animal.

I’m impressed we got this many squirt stories. You fellas are taking care of business.

I bet Style had some squirt stories.

Shaolin Master

Ironman you are a true legend in my books.

Banned

when you guys throw out your squirt mattresses, let me know. i'll swing by and grab some pictures.

Banned

Years ago, I was with a chick like this. I'd eat first but when I did, she'd would constantly cum like crazy. She'd nut between three to six times and it would be a lot. I'd swallow it, catch my breath, and then go back at it until she'd be ready.
    Lol. I did that to my ex. I'd eat her until she went to sleep. Some girls can't handle that. "Too sensitive" after their first nut, especially if it's a big one.

Ironman is goddamn Gorilla Monsoon

Style would have posted a Sistine Chapel level 3-d mural of bitches squirting in outer space by now with videos of him snorkeling through a squirt slip-n-slide. damn. RIP.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    to be frank after a while it'll decrease as the type of attraction they have to you changes (or decreases). I personally think once they catch feelings it decreases and when they're fully familiar with you it all but ends but that's not everyone's experience.
    I think after awhile it would lose its appeal. I couldn't imagine fucking some broad forever and they are still squirting everywhere when they are post menopause. At that point the blend would be 100% piss.

Banned

I was against the banning of Robbie and Sense-A, but thank god they aren’t here to ruin this thread.

”you know who makes women squirt? Trump. Biden is so old he can’t even get it up. Kamala Harris needs someone to make her squirt. She’s too uptight.”

Lolz @ ironman.

I don't think my gf's squirts r any kind of orgasm. Tho like I said she does it a lot more when she's really turned on. Or if we don't have sex for a few days.

As I also said tho, somethymes it's constant. Like it won't stop. I don't think she's having constant orgasms when that happens, lolz.

Maybe, she always tells me she's only keeping me for my dick, lolololol.

Our squirting history doesn't follow TSA's proposed theory at all. We've been together 14 months now n it sure as fuck hasn't slowed down, at all.

Also my ex DID consider squirting to be a kind of orgasm.

I'm just commenting on shit as I remember it, after getting up to date with this thread.

My gf is a nurse, n she talks about the idea of using some thing called a 'Kylie', which I think is like the plastic mattress cover sort of things u guys suggested. It'd b an unpleasant thing to do. Personally I don't really mind, n either does she, but it's ALWAYS on her side of the bed, so she does mind more than me, lololololol.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz @ ironman.

I don't think my gf's squirts r any kind of orgasm. Tho like I said she does it a lot more when she's really turned on. Or if we don't have sex for a few days.

As I also said tho, somethymes it's constant. Like it won't stop. I don't think she's having constant orgasms when that happens, lolz.

Maybe, she always tells me she's only keeping me for my dick, lolololol.

Our squirting history doesn't follow TSA's proposed theory at all. We've been together 14 months now n it sure as fuck hasn't slowed down, at all.

Also my ex DID consider squirting to be a kind of orgasm.

I'm just commenting on shit as I remember it, after getting up to date with this thread.

My gf is a nurse, n she talks about the idea of using some thing called a 'Kylie', which I think is like the plastic mattress cover sort of things u guys suggested. It'd b an unpleasant thing to do. Personally I don't really mind, n either does she, but it's ALWAYS on her side of the bed, so she does mind more than me, lololololol.
    Yeah. With my ex, I would eat for the first nut, swallow it, and then fuck. Less mess on the bed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty