It's not enough of an 'issue' to have to worry about your bed or whatever. The girl I met that was on some firehose shit sure, but hers was ridiculous. If anything just change out your mattress every now and then if it's her level (which you're supposed to do anyways). But the average girl that does it isn't going to be an issue and to be frank after a while it'll decrease as the type of attraction they have to you changes (or decreases). I personally think once they catch feelings it decreases and when they're fully familiar with you it all but ends but that's not everyone's experience. It's still gush when you eff but it won't be explosive or immediate.

Someone explained it to me as 1 of 2 orgasms and the second (which has little to no squirting) is preferred where as the squirting is based on just pounding and is not as strong an orgasm as a real one. For the girl that just squirts everywhere, it's not even an orgasm just something that happens once she starts feeling good sexually lol.