Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cappadonna wows fans with greatest cover ever for upcoming album

^^That's what I thought too

He's defending it in the comments, I don't think he's trolling. He's had shitty covers before.

Plus what's the benefit of trolling. This is his career lol.

Shaolin Master

I am digging it.

The ABBOTT

https://allhiphop.com/rumors/fans-of...ith-album-art/

Check link. More info on album cover
    Last edited by b-dolo; 01-05-2021 at 12:53 AM.

He's Capp Lion right now

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    He's Capp Lion right now

^^GREAT movie btw. if you ever get the chance to see it, don't hesitate. the backstory to how this movie was made is very interesting as well (you can imagine how dangerous it was for the actors just from watching the trailer)
    Retired.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Here's my two cents on stuff like this right... Everybody got an opinion, so here's mine. I don't think the criticism stems from anger or hate. I think it's more disappointment. Disappointment comes from knowing someone's potential and value and not seeing it come to fruition due to the level of standards one chooses to apply. Now I know for a fact if I could bring in Cappa for 10 tracks, and leave me to it.. beats, editing, CD cover, photoshoot, marketing, all that... We'd knock it out the box. I'd know exactly what I'd need to do to bring it to a level people will love. Now point of this is not to say what a genius I am, but that despite you seeing Cappa product like this, and hearing his product as it is, doesn't mean he doesn't have Winter Warz Cappa still in him. It's still there. You just need a producer, or guidance to tap into that energy and out it comes in all forms. And you need the producer to take a dictator role. Especially if he/she knows what he/she's doing.

I think the criticism stems from fans who know his value and potential and feel the way it's being projected and recorded is not up to what they know Cappa is capable of and that's disappointing. Plain and simple it feels like a random album thrown together over the course of a few days and a cheap album cover to go with it. Imagery is everything. Besides the exclusivity, our OUATIS packaging and photoshoot against Brazilian marbles and mahogany played a significant role in the psychology of accepting this record as a product of a million dollars up.

Sure, Cappa is free to do as he pleases. And if it makes him happy, then let the brother be. He hasn't complained about decreasing fan support or declining sales. All he critiques against seems to be fans who won't let him be him. And you know what, as long as he aint complaining about a decrease in support (if any), then he's right. We just got to deal with it or let it be.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

You should reach out to him for a full project, we would greatly appreciate it.

Free OUATIS I mean Cappa hahahah

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Don't think there's a single WU member out there other than RZA who'd wanna work.. OUATIS left quite some damage unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Don't think there's a single WU member out there other than RZA who'd wanna work.. OUATIS left quite some damage unfortunately.
    They need to get over it already

Banned

Skampoe has better album covers than this shit, this is embarrassing.

I think the criticism stems from fans who know his value and potential and feel the way it's being projected and recorded is not up to what they know Cappa is capable of and that's disappointing. Plain and simple it feels like a random album thrown together over the course of a few days and a cheap album cover to go with it. Imagery is everything.
    This is a huge problem with rappers.

I will never understand why rappers don't stick with a winning formula. A lot of them knock it out of the park on a debut album where one producer or a main producer at least puts together a package and then they follow it up with a smorgasbord of things and it's either garbage or at best it's hit and miss.

Wu-Tang are the worst offenders: they make classic debut albums then decide "let's not work with RZA for the next one" lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

There's a challenge then... how about getting RZA in the studio for 10 tracks and bring out that raw, early wu/gravediggaz grit

While we're at it, do you have any inside info on the new Clan project Meth and U-God have mentioned in recent interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    There's a challenge then... how about getting RZA in the studio for 10 tracks and bring out that raw, early wu/gravediggaz grit

While we're at it, do you have any inside info on the new Clan project Meth and U-God have mentioned in recent interviews?
    listen to this man Ringz.

Matter of fact, i tell you what, do a project, use your genius marketting skills and get mad bread, these cays respond to money, they will be seeking you with the quickness

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

That cover lmao! It looks like someone said to Cappa "Bro just use photoshop, it's so much easier!" Cappa - "Nah son I'm just gonna use MS Paint and take it back to 88 with this shit".

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -