Thread: Da freestylez of chaos ep

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Da freestylez of chaos ep

DA FREESTYLEZ OF CHAOS EP, WAS SOMETHING UNEXPECTED SOMETHING I WASN'T EXPECTING TO MAKE BUT THINGS HAPPEN AND PEOPLE DROP SUPRISES ON YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. IM PROUD THIS CAME OUT GOOD AS I JUST RECEIEVED THESE BEATS THIS MORNING AND BEGAIN CRAFTING FREESTYLES RIGHT AWAY. 8 HOURS LATER A WHOLE 5 TRACK BANGER TO BANGER CAME OUT THE OVEN FRESHLY BAKED.

ALL PRODUCED BY BEATTEK

1 - TABLE FOR ONE

2 - CHECK FOR THE DON

3 - SOME SHEEP SHIT

4 - I DON'T WRITE ANYMORE

5 - TO BE CONTINUED...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1x76v...OS+EP.rar/file

AND

https://soundcloud.com/user-25891108...tylez-of-chaos

uppin'

You recorded an EP in 8 hours? Damn that's impressive. Just woke up here, I'll definitely listen to your EP later on today and post some thoughts

as always THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING

respect.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    You recorded an EP in 8 hours? Damn that's impressive. Just woke up here, I'll definitely listen to your EP later on today and post some thoughts

as always THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING

respect.
    yes i did, allot quarentine ep's i've been dropping those were either done in a day or a few days to a week.

review!

1. Table for 1 - very timely title w/ da 'rona. nice funky BEATTEK beat (it must be the bass line). kind of laid back. beat switch up is nice too, that part makes it more poppy. What's beef? nice lyrics. good biggie throwback in places. wife ain't even cooking - same here as I live on my own haha

2. Check for the Don - hell yeah I'm checking for the Don. (for people listening : the track starts at 01:05). kind of an underground beat here, works well. EPISODE OF DRINK CHAMPS! Spit flamez indeed. Swayze / Godfather / Vampires : check!

3. Some SHEEP shit - aw man, I like this unassuming background type beat. very minimalist. the drums work nicely on it too. your flow comes across even better on here. I'M THE LORD OF CHAOS. sick flow. ACADEMIA. GIFT GIVER. THAT TOXIN FLOW. When you go 'pause' and 'cause' that gets me every time, the delivery is ill

4. I don't write anymore - please don't stop writing lol. GET GRINDED TO DUST. that classical music vibe. this one is supershort. one deadly verse. BLASTOMATIC

5. To be continued - throwback beat! with the live audience sound samples, that's a lot of fun. very upbeat. niiice! I DRINK BLOOD LIKE A VAMPIRE.

Listened to the EP three times, will get back to listening some more later. The EP came out well! my fav track is SOME SHEEP SHIT. it would be cool if you decided to use the beat for track 4 again and use it for a longer track since I think that's an ill beat
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-02-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    Retired.

review!

1. Table for 1 - very timely title w/ da 'rona. nice funky BEATTEK beat (it must be the bass line). kind of laid back. beat switch up is nice too, that part makes it more poppy. What's beef? nice lyrics. good biggie throwback in places. wife ain't even cooking - same here as I live on my own haha

2. Check for the Don - hell yeah I'm checking for the Don. (for people listening : the track starts at 01:05). kind of an underground beat here, works well. EPISODE OF DRINK CHAMPS! Spit flamez indeed. Swayze / Godfather / Vampires : check!

3. Some SHEEP shit - aw man, I like this unassuming background type beat. very minimalist. the drums work nicely on it too. your flow comes across even better on here. I'M THE LORD OF CHAOS. sick flow. ACADEMIA. GIFT GIVER. THAT TOXIN FLOW. When you go 'pause' and 'cause' that gets me every time, the delivery is ill

4. I don't write anymore - please don't stop writing lol. GET GRINDED TO DUST. that classical music vibe. this one is supershort. one deadly verse. BLASTOMATIC

5. To be continued - throwback beat! with the live audience sound samples, that's a lot of fun. very upbeat. niiice! I DRINK BLOOD LIKE A VAMPIRE.

Listened to the EP three times, will get back to listening some more later. The EP came out well! my fav track is SOME SHEEP SHIT. it would be cool if you decided to use the beat for track 4 again and use it for a longer track since I think that's an ill beat
    Was kinda making that longer dunno yet though but i felt this project came out pretty dope and kept me on this weird streak of dropping projects. i did 10-12 projects last year alone, so we will see what i can do this year. I have another album in the can done, just gonna wait.

review!

*fixed check for the don*