Thread: Drab Vegas - New Film by Admiral Crumple (Official Trailer)

Crumple in the cut... Admiral Crumple's Avatar

Default Drab Vegas - New Film by Admiral Crumple (Official Trailer)

What's good wu-corp? How is everyone? I'm thrilled to be back here. I couldn't log in for a while but now I can. I've completed my first film! It's over one hour and twenty minutes long, professionally pressed and shrink wrapped to DVD! All info including how the DVD packaging looks like is in the above trailer!

Thanks again and hope everyone here is good and healthy!
    C

Drab Vegas film info:
    Drab Vegas is a dark film about a girl and guy having life conversations. It was filmed in Las Vegas 5 days before the 2017 shooting massacre. The film also contains a few original Hip Hop instrumentals playing throughout. The conversations are about the challenges, but also the hopes and dreams of modern life. An inspiring documentary, adding to the quality of hip hop and film culture.
    Last edited by Admiral Crumple; 01-04-2021 at 07:28 AM.
    Admiral Crumple - Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter
    Twitter.com/admiralcrumple

Welcome back Admiral Crumple. I saw a shorter trailer for this before (I think it was mostly scenes from the conversation in the hotel bedroom then)

I also read somewhere this got screened at a festival, I can't remember where

btw did you put out an accompanying (digital) soundtrack?

how did you get to know the actress?

all the best for 2021 and good luck w/ the movie and any upcoming projects

p.e.a.c.e.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Crumple View Post

What's good Coli? How is everyone? I'm thrilled to be back here. I couldn't log in for a while but now I can. I've completed my first film! It's over one hour and twenty minutes long, professionally pressed and shrink wrapped to DVD! All info including how the DVD packaging looks like is in the above trailer!

Thanks again and hope everyone here is good and healthy!
    C

Drab Vegas film info:
    Drab Vegas is a dark film about a girl and guy having life conversations. It was filmed in Las Vegas 5 days before the 2017 shooting massacre. The film also contains a few original Hip Hop instrumentals playing throughout. The conversations are about the challenges, but also the hopes and dreams of modern life. An inspiring documentary, adding to the quality of hip hop and film culture.
    Hal, thank you so much! I will attach the snippet trailer below.

I submitted it to both the Toronto Film Festival and Cannes - it didn't get accepted to either unfortunately. But I paid the fee, was in communication with both festivals, set it in the format they wanted.

I learned so much making this film. Personally at my very low end level of film making I would not send it to those festivals again. I could have released the film a year earlier otherwise.

I knew the actress since early 2017. We built enough from there to complete the film.

If anyone from Wu Corp messages me on any of my social media up to Jan 10, 2020 I will sell them the pressed up/shrink wrapped DVDs for a deal of only shipping $10US. It's normally over $20 + $10US shipping.

Thanks again, and have a great week!
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

admiral, did you call the forum here coli? how has it been going with the ladies? still pulling in those hunnies like before?

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    admiral, did you call the forum here coli? how has it been going with the ladies? still pulling in those hunnies like before?
    I did call it Coli! Lol My bad that's on me. It's going good with the ladies. Just dating. Pulling in the hunnies? Nah, I was never a Mack. I am very grateful for the beautiful (to my liking at least) girls I have been with. Women are always a big inspiration in my life. It's like hell and heaven sometimes tho! Lol
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter