Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

on Ironman's point, man are skilled trades everything. Wish I knew that earlier

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I'M starting to really understand you dudes better now so believe me when i say, i sincerely apologize for any clashes we have ever had. it makes sense now. you dudes are inherently good people, you still believe in the purity of this planet and sadly, it pains me to say its gonna be yalls undoing, i mean, its cute to believe the cinderalla disney fairytale is still attainable, but when the devil tells you that youre living in hell, DO NOT DOUBT HIM. i used to be just like you dudes once upon a time in my life, monogamy and being a woman's bitch, one day...that wake up call comes and when it does, remember , the devil told you on wu corp that it was gonna happen.

some life advice ill share with you dudes because i truly want yall to win, differences and all, GOODNESS wont get you anywhere. start getting intouch with the darkness in you and treat this life like its out to get you,. you will be happier then

Dude..... who hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

Shifty yearns for one because of his traditional African upbringing which he expects from shallow American “dimes”, but he really should just mail-order a Ghanaian bride and stop being so immaturely shallow about women in general.

He’s like my Dads friend who was close but never pulled the trigger who complains about women.

dooch

you don't get it. i'm not really complaining about them. i know exactly what they are and what their purpose is, i don't see more to them that what they really are, i do not put them on a pedastool, they glorfy me, not the other way round, they exist for one reason only, to make sure REAL MEN like me are satisfied mentally and physically so we can build the world they so enjoy because of our hard work. tell me this dooch, what was the last greatest civilization they built? ill wait

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Whereas the younger me used to argue with women and shit until I got married and in the process learned that peak hoe behavior. I'm really cheap (as is he) and don't really want a lot of stuff but when my wife initially came in and wanted to start buying decor and all that shit I was having heart attacks.

Then I realized that I was a bitch because that's what a woman is supposed to do and got out of her way. Now this place looks like a fucking catalogue (in a great way) and I'm no less 'poorer' or whatever the hell I feared before. I feel like I finally started 'living' instead of preparing to live perpetually. I'm all fucking using hand towels and quality ass pillows and shit lol. Good ass air quality. MOUNTED TVS AnF SHIT

Then I realized that 99% of what we had growing up was my mom's idea and had it been up to me dad...God damn lol. Started paying more attention to how he handled situations and I've been better for it.
    Life is the same way for me. Home cooked meals, clean house, etc. I just wish I could get more sleep. Lol.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

hahaha, right on

Banned

Oh, so TSA is a yes man to his wife who is afraid to stand his ground on something? That explains everything.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Dude..... who hurt you?
    for fucks sake dooch, thats a black woman's talking point. they are know for saying that...

NO one hurt me. I'm here to make sure they understand, i am superior to them

you dudes need some toxic masculinity in your lives. it is the only way this world can continue to progress. beta males won't thrive , trust me

{>____<}

I'M starting to really understand you dudes better now so believe me when i say, i sincerely apologize for any clashes we have ever had. it makes sense now. you dudes are inherently good people, you still believe in the purity of this planet and sadly, it pains me to say its gonna be yalls undoing, i mean, its cute to believe the cinderalla disney fairytale is still attainable, but when the devil tells you that youre living in hell, DO NOT DOUBT HIM. i used to be just like you dudes once upon a time in my life, monogamy and being a woman's bitch, one day...that wake up call comes and when it does, remember , the devil told you on wu corp that it was gonna happen.

some life advice ill share with you dudes because i truly want yall to win, differences and all, GOODNESS wont get you anywhere. start getting intouch with the darkness in you and treat this life like its out to get you,. you will be happier then
    Ok. This doesn't sound healthy. I'm a positive person.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

you dudes need some toxic masculinity in your lives. it is the only way this world can continue to progress. beta males won't thrive , trust me

Banned

dooch

you don't get it. i'm not really complaining about them. i know exactly what they are and what their purpose is, i don't see more to them that what they really are, i do not put them on a pedastool, they glorfy me, not the other way round, they exist for one reason only, to make sure REAL MEN like me are satisfied mentally and physically so we can build the world they so enjoy because of our hard work. tell me this dooch, what was the last greatest civilization they built? ill wait
    Lol I understand that to an extent because Italians and most Latin culture come from a patriarchal type familial structure....

But you’re pretty extreme with it I’d say.

I think the Church of Latter Day Saints and Mormonism is your key to happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Ok. This doesn't sound healthy. I'm a positive person.
    \
    and what has positivity yielded you my guy? you know what i saw last year? a buncha positive dudes lose their shit and get beat down by life because they werent fierce enough to handle what came, these were the dudes who filled their homes with toilet paper because they thought thats survival to them, ironman, hear me out, this world aint your friend, and one day, worse will happen, worse than covid, are you gonna be nice then or you gonna hack your enemies and take their wives to your camp? because guess what happens to the nice positive guys? guys like me are gonna hack you and take your wives to our camps to serve us. its the law of nature. predators always win.

Banned

for fucks sake dooch, thats a black woman's talking point. they are know for saying that...

NO one hurt me. I'm here to make sure they understand, i am superior to them
    See there you go shitting on black women.
    I say one thing about this trend of them rolling out the house looking like Cornell west thinking it’s “liberation” and you get all pissy.

You’re sitting here basically calling them subhuman.

LOL.

Ironman teaching graveyard shifter positivity and growth

See there you go shitting on black women.
    I say one thing about this trend of them rolling out the house looking like Cornell west thinking it’s “liberation” and you get all pissy.

You’re sitting here basically calling them subhuman.

LOL.
    because Dooch
    alphas like me get to do that and still get laid.
    and correction, im not calling them sub-human

i am saying, they are here to ensure i continue humanity. im african dooch , i was on this piece of shit rock first, i must make sure when its all said and done, you and every other ethnicty of human continue, you need my genome to keep this earth populated.

dooch, all i'm saying is, men like me should be respected, we will plant the seed that ensures humanity makes it to the space age.