Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

Banned

Shifter the type of guy that doesn’t pay child support, drops off some Huggies and thinks he’s all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Shifter the type of guy that doesn’t pay child support.
    You’re right dooch

I don’t make stupid decisions that hurt my networth, that’s why i have no kids and when the day comes . I assure you. There won’t be a need for child support because i don’t do the distance father bullshit. I’m African, we are home with our kids and common law wives being actual credits to our children.

Tbh everybody posting in this thread seems happy with where they are at in their own life right now, home situation / relationship or sex arrangement.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    You’re right dooch

I don’t make stupid decisions that hurt my networth, that’s why i have no kids and when the day comes . I assure you. There won’t be a need for child support because i don’t do the distance father bullshit. I’m African, we are home with our kids and common law wives being actual credits to our children.
    Lol good that’s the way it should be. Now find a nice Ghanaian woman and start a family. Single men above 40 start to lose perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Tbh everybody posting in this thread seems happy with where they are at in their own life right now, home situation / relationship or sex arrangement.
    nah dude, the only ppl making sense are Ironman and Doosh. Single unmarried men beyond 35 are literally a social liability. Like yeah you might be happy amassing video games, depression and hoping to have sex with (best case scenario) single mothers that nobody wanted at 52, but I would probably be happy having someone wipe my ass like an infant too. You can be a balding teenager forever, especially if it's got your saying goofy shit on a wutang forum. Go and marry.

I think everyone needs a situation where they decentralize themselves in their thinking and concerns for a good portion of the day. And when you talk to someone who doesn't/can't, it like talking to a low-t 21 year old. Horny ED ass nigga

Banned

I know single men in their 60s now who were my fathers friend and cousin who were like cool uncles growing up, but now the one complains about dating and the other’s only companion is a dog.

The one dated a lot but things never progressed to marriage, the other had the Hound view of female companionship.

The point is, They’re lonely as fuck even when they try denying it. One has just grown angrier with age and almost resentful toward me the other is more depressed and calls me up to complain.

That life ain’t for me.

Well I'm 43 and single. I can't comment on marriage from experience but looking around me I see it offers a chance at personal growth and happiness. btw I realize you were not talking about me (specifically).

I get your point about decentralizing. Fair enough. Obviously my whole day is going to be about me and me only, except when I'm at work dealing with group dynamics. COVID lockdowns keep me home for long stretches at the moment though. I wonder if my outlook on relationships will have changed when society is back to normal, not being able to interact with a lot of people in the meantime. Hard to say. Definitely something to think about.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    the other’s only companion is a dog.
    Okay this one hits home lol.
    Retired.

^hahaha, you're a teach so to an extent I think you might be alright.

Everyone can live the life that's best for them, but like DOOSH pointed out, idk anyone that opinioned themselves into late-onset loneliness that isn't obnoxious to everyone else because of it. It's 20x worst for women than men, so even if you do meet women beyond the natural 'bachelor ages' they're consistently psychopathic and pointless. Then you come on the internet and complain about social girls because you're stuck with people who (best case scenario) nobody wanted to be around for an extended period of time despite men literally living to be around attractive women. Like someone said 'yes this girl is attractive and I want to have intercourse with her, but I have to bend my DNA to make sure I'm not around her' decade after decade. This is best case, worst case they're ugly and ever more buffoonish.

I have a friend who was very anti marriage, which is weird because she's by nature a home-maker. Now she just talks about therapy, depression, 'friends' from highschool, politics (yuck) and cooks elaborate meals that absolutely nobody will eat with her or give a fuck about when they're posted. And you can forget about that 'friendship' shit too lol. Nobody is trying to be your 'buddy' when they have their own kids to think about, unless it's someone who has kids and is so demented that it didn't phase them into adulthood. Usually a deadbeat or a he-child. Maybe you can be 'friends' with impotent niggas. idk. I can be friends with a dude that also has a family, but everyone else is too bugged out unless they're in their 20s (which then I'm not interested in being friends with you anyways).

I think growing up from child to man everything around you points out that there are phases of life. Like yeah you can be happy playing with action figures at 5 and 18 but the 18 yr old has a problem. We're primates. No matter what anyone thinks their doing, your entire existence will register it as 'Welp, might as well die.' At that level of loneliness. They'll call it all types of shit, but that's what it is.

maybe I'm doing too much, i'll bow out. Not trying to be a dicc

{>____<}

I canÂ’t believe youÂ’re apologizing for legitimate feelings you had Ironman. Cmon g. Stand by your words , what is a man if his word is not his bond. I DO NOT apologize for anything IÂ’ve said about women on here . Matter of fact, my attitude towards them is the reason they canÂ’t get enough of this bronze god.

you donÂ’t get it yet do you? They donÂ’t like polite nice guys who apologize for their actions . They like guys like me, the piece of shit guy . The devil their mom warned them about. ThatÂ’s why maybe cats are bitter to an extent on here , they spent their lives being nice guys only to be played by some low intellect nothing bitch. Take this advice with love wu-Corp, stop this nice guy shit. It wonÂ’t get you anywhere with the kinda women out there today. And i say this as your comrade who wants you to win. Take the advice or not, it may help you like women more when they like you for not wasting time and energy you donÂ’t have on them.

No. I am not apologizing. I said looking back, it was due to bad relationships, people, etc. That was the cause of the vents.

I've done "the bad guy" thing. It works to an extent. Again, you have to get along with family, friends, and co-workers and that's key.

Congrats on your marriages .
    but i have to ask you brothers, did you protect yourself and assets before getting into the one contract that has destroyed many many in this country?
    I can't live my life in paranoia. It's called trust.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Okay this one hits home lol.
    I could see you getting in with another teacher who is in a similar situation. Just don’t miss the opportunity.

Banned

TSA claims to remember more about my post history than I remember although he’s definitely confusing me for Noel and others. I stand by until the end of time that I don’t need a wife, partner, children none of that. That doesn’t align with my values.

Dooch you’re the one who said I was a bitch because I know how to cook lol cuck was all the rage as a word back then I probably used it as an insult erroneously

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I remember years ago saying off-the-wall stuff about women in general. My bad. This was due to bad relationships, not being clear, ghetto chicks, etc. I found someone who I connect with, got married, had a daughter, and career is going good.

I'm saying that Hound and Noel can't be single forever just wanting basic sex. How can they? We're getting old and it'd be crazy to think at 55 you now want to settle down and having regrets about not doing it sooner.

You're not getting anywhere if you just want sex. Someone will catch feelings. Just find someone you connect with. She doesn't have to be a supermodel.
    So I need to have a woman when I’m 55, why? I keep asking but none of you people ever, ever tell me why.

A woman I was fwb caught feelings and I told her I’m not looking for that and cut her off, it’s easy.

I really hope you dudes are married to your women until your death in your 90s, if that makes you happy in life go for it. I don’t fuck with it, I take the graveyard shifter way I’m buying property in 2021 I sure as fuck am not getting caught out. You don’t even need to be married here before a woman can take your shit.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Dooch you’re the one who said I was a bitch because I know how to cook lol cuck was all the rage as a word back then I probably used it as an insult erroneously
    Lol fair enough. I was being over the top because I also enjoy cooking from time to time.

Banned

I was seeing an Italian woman from Torino a few years ago, not sure if I was on WU CORP hiatus at the time, and we were texting about Italian food n shit I said "yeah I love to cook penne all'arrabiatta it's my favourite pasta sauce" she said "well if you love it so much you should learn how to spell it correctly" hahaha if I broke my relationship perspective an Italian bird would be in the top 3 choices

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ^hahaha, you're a teach so to an extent I think you might be alright.

Everyone can live the life that's best for them, but like DOOSH pointed out, idk anyone that opinioned themselves into late-onset loneliness that isn't obnoxious to everyone else because of it. It's 20x worst for women than men, so even if you do meet women beyond the natural 'bachelor ages' they're consistently psychopathic and pointless. Then you come on the internet and complain about social girls because you're stuck with people who (best case scenario) nobody wanted to be around for an extended period of time despite men literally living to be around attractive women. Like someone said 'yes this girl is attractive and I want to have intercourse with her, but I have to bend my DNA to make sure I'm not around her' decade after decade. This is best case, worst case they're ugly and ever more buffoonish.

I have a friend who was very anti marriage, which is weird because she's by nature a home-maker. Now she just talks about therapy, depression, 'friends' from highschool, politics (yuck) and cooks elaborate meals that absolutely nobody will eat with her or give a fuck about when they're posted. And you can forget about that 'friendship' shit too lol. Nobody is trying to be your 'buddy' when they have their own kids to think about, unless it's someone who has kids and is so demented that it didn't phase them into adulthood. Usually a deadbeat or a he-child. Maybe you can be 'friends' with impotent niggas. idk. I can be friends with a dude that also has a family, but everyone else is too bugged out unless they're in their 20s (which then I'm not interested in being friends with you anyways).

I think growing up from child to man everything around you points out that there are phases of life. Like yeah you can be happy playing with action figures at 5 and 18 but the 18 yr old has a problem. We're primates. No matter what anyone thinks their doing, your entire existence will register it as 'Welp, might as well die.' At that level of loneliness. They'll call it all types of shit, but that's what it is.
    You're such a lame lmao

Married people are just short of people with kids for being the worst people in society to meet. There's no ability for them to understand that not everyone wants to ruin their life and live a mundane, repetitious like they do. It's like they feel threatened by people who have the freedom to take whatever path they want in life and do whatever they want without having to compromise and ask for petition. It's always the married/parental folk who kick start that shit too, unannounced, unwelcomed, like a fart in an elevator.

I'm also not even sure why you even give a fuck so much about what I do or how I think. You're emotionally invested in what I do with my life lol go do something with your wife or let brock give her an orgasm, do something. Your personality of being over opinionated on every topic just screams how insecure you are with yourself with the need to constantly seek validation.
    Last edited by The Hound; 01-29-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.