Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lol you sound completely insane so you're probably going through something. I don't 'complain about black women' lol. I never have, especially on this website because they're literally nigcel shit. if you don't believe it you don't believe it which is fine. But you and noel were literally on an Incel rampage for a couple of days talking about how you don't date 'social girls'. I kept asking what a social girl was and the vague answers alluded to a girl lol. You have to be out of your mind if you think anyone forgot that you were literally peak incel in June.

I actually found out what an incel was at the time on some other site then came back to ask 'oh, is this what you guys are' because I didn't understand your 'we're not gay but we don't like women and don't want to have sex with them' slant. But then you guys got in a 'tiff' about being accused of inceldom when you were literally a wucel.
    I wasn’t even posting on this forum in June I’d been absent for 2 years or some shit lol

I quoted you complaining about black women btw there’s 30 pages of the wu corp black men fighting each other over their disdain for black women.

I’ve never been anti sex wtf are you even on about I’ve always said the only thing I value is sex the whole love, relationship, marriage, kids it’s all stupid bullshit but for some reason you dudes don’t understand that perspective. Again, none of you have ever explained why I’m wrong for not wanting to pursue relationships besides Dooch who said women cook lol that’s it. I value sex, nothing more.

Zooruka is right black people aren’t really a thing here. I’ve met a handful of Africans in my time, all very nice and lovely people, you couldn’t pay me to fuck their women though they aren’t attractive. It’s not my problem that dating statistics back up my perspective.

Why are you so damaged over the claim that most people don’t find black women attractive? Do you feel personally attacked?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Again. Let’s settle this . I own that i shit on women a lot but i do it cause i can also bag the baddest chicks you couldn’t comprehend .kinda like my woman now.

some of you are denying being incel a who have superior taste in women, all i said was , show and prove, let’s see your superior taste or the women you have been with.

i promise you, I’ll never challenge your view again if you post a white woman that’ll make my dick tingle because even tho they exist, they aren’t this super standard of beauty yall like to make them to be.

and no one said black women are all that, but when cats see a bad black woman and act like an iguana was posted , that’s major cap and you know it.

he made it about race , so let see him show the upper echelon of women in his race HE DATES

Banned

I don’t know Hound. You said I was a cuck because my woman does a lot of the cooking, cleaning and all of the laundry.
    Basically the tradition male/female house chore/life setup.

I didn’t understand why that made me a cuck at the time. It was confusing the whole incel thing.

I agree with you on black women in 2021. I used to find them more attractive, but this going native trend of not washing or brushing their hair and being woke supremacist is a big turnoff. For me anyway.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-29-2021 at 08:49 AM.

I also remember hound saying that having a wife or girlfriend was for cucks and it devolved into having sex with a girl was also for cucks when noel came in. Especially if it was a 'social girl' (i believe that means a normal woman) lol. I think Art Vandelay can solve this issue since he's good at digging up really cringe posts. I tried and got tired.

This isn't a memory we're going to pretend-away because I literally learned about incels that time period and my first thought was 'oh, this is what those guys are' then I came and asked it you got defensive lol.

Edit: I also remember Noel around that time emphasizing that he isn't 'dependent' of having sex with girls like the rest of us cucks that like to have sex with women lol. And you were backing it up and even adding personal anecdotes
    Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2021 at 09:06 AM.

In other words , black women being their actual self is the issue, black women looking Eurocentric is what you find attractive which means, if it ain’t a whitewashed black chick with blue eye contacts and a blonde weave , it’s not attractive. Got ya.

Graveyard shifter, he's not saying anything you also don't regularly say (unprovoked) so...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    In other words , black women being their actual self is the issue, black women looking Eurocentric is what you find attractive which means, if it ain’t a whitewashed black chick with blue eye contacts and a blonde weave , it’s not attractive. Got ya.
    Did I say that? No I didn’t. You went into woke mode.

White women straighten or curl their hair all the time dude lol. Dye it, get extensions, wear wigs. I was horrified when I found out that what I thought was real hair wasn’t for some girls. Women do that shit.

My girl has natural wavy beautiful thick dark brown Sicilian hair. She straightens it sometimes depending on the look she wants.

You stoopid bro. That’s probably why you are 40 and a bachelor still.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-29-2021 at 09:35 AM.

please please do me a favor, retire the word "woke", Yall just use it for everything, you sound like those garbage women who get played by fuckboys and always claim he was a "narcissist" when they have no idea what the word actually means and entails., these 2 words need to die a slow horrible death because yall love to use them as cop outs.

back to the topic at hand dooch, I basically summarized you preference. No need to explain shit to me. i aint nobody but another regular okie doke trying to understand the fear of a black planet on this forum.

still, i wanna see your women. that's all.

{>____<}

I remember years ago saying off-the-wall stuff about women in general. My bad. This was due to bad relationships, not being clear, ghetto chicks, etc. I found someone who I connect with, got married, had a daughter, and career is going good.

I'm saying that Hound and Noel can't be single forever just wanting basic sex. How can they? We're getting old and it'd be crazy to think at 55 you now want to settle down and having regrets about not doing it sooner.

You're not getting anywhere if you just want sex. Someone will catch feelings. Just find someone you connect with. She doesn't have to be a supermodel.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    please please do me a favor, retire the word "woke", Yall just use it for everything, you sound like those garbage women who get played by fuckboys and always claim he was a "narcissist" when they have no idea what the word actually means and entails., these 2 words need to die a slow horrible death because yall love to use them as cop outs.

back to the topic at hand dooch, I basically summarized you preference. No need to explain shit to me. i aint nobody but another regular okie doke trying to understand the fear of a black planet on this forum.

still, i wanna see your women. that's all.
    You’re a goofball lol.

I can’t believe you’re apologizing for legitimate feelings you had Ironman. Cmon g. Stand by your words , what is a man if his word is not his bond. I DO NOT apologize for anything I’ve said about women on here . Matter of fact, my attitude towards them is the reason they can’t get enough of this bronze god.

you don’t get it yet do you? They don’t like polite nice guys who apologize for their actions . They like guys like me, the piece of shit guy . The devil their mom warned them about. That’s why maybe cats are bitter to an extent on here , they spent their lives being nice guys only to be played by some low intellect nothing bitch. Take this advice with love wu-Corp, stop this nice guy shit. It won’t get you anywhere with the kinda women out there today. And i say this as your comrade who wants you to win. Take the advice or not, it may help you like women more when they like you for not wasting time and energy you don’t have on them.

I can't fathom how goofy and retarded graveyard shifter's posts are, but he became a man and regrets insulting women on an internet forum for australians. That's growth
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I remember years ago saying off-the-wall stuff about women in general. My bad. This was due to bad relationships, not being clear, ghetto chicks, etc. I found someone who I connect with, got married, had a daughter, and career is going good.

I'm saying that Hound and Noel can't be single forever just wanting basic sex. How can they? We're getting old and it'd be crazy to think at 55 you now want to settle down and having regrets about not doing it sooner.

You're not getting anywhere if you just want sex. Someone will catch feelings. Just find someone you connect with. She doesn't have to be a supermodel.
    That's what's up. I grew a lot too getting married.
    Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Congrats on your marriages .
    but i have to ask you brothers, did you protect yourself and assets before getting into the one contract that has destroyed many many in this country?

abeg jare go and marry

No. I can’t even stand my girl for an hr. I’d prolly loll myself waking up to the same chick everyday
    lol