Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

Banned

Some dudes just aren’t built for relationships and I think Hound is one of those.
    He’s like my Dads friend who lives with his dog and owns property’s

Shifty yearns for one because of his traditional African upbringing which he expects from shallow American “dimes”, but he really should just mail-order a Ghanaian bride and stop being so immaturely shallow about women in general.

He’s like my Dads friend who was close but never pulled the trigger who complains about women.

It’s important to have a lot of male role models im life. They each teach you invaluable lessons.

I always wanted to be most like both my grandfathers.They had houses and plenty of good food, they were married to good women and were the most stable principled people I knew. Never complained.

He (Hound) is. i remember him months later (after the social girls meltdown) getting in a relationship, letting us all know, then someone said 'what happened to not being with social girls' and he said something along the lines of 'it's different now' or something. There was also a weird stint where he went to mexico looking for girls and trying to flex with it but robby (RIP) was saying that mexican girls look like pygmies and he picked the shittiest western hemisphere country to seek women from. I remember adding that their fizeek was refridgerator (or miniature cooler)-like in nature.

Grandparents are cool. My dad too. I didn't understand the value of having multiple older male influences when I was younger but it's an invaluable gift. I had a lot of uncles so that help build perspective that I didn't even know was being built.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol good that’s the way it should be. Now find a nice Ghanaian woman and start a family. Single men above 40 start to lose perspective.
    Only I’m not 40 yet so i still have time to corrupt peoples daughters and humiliate them till they address me as their lord and savior . 3 years to 40, I’ll consider marriage at 45 when i can’t even control pissing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    No. I am not apologizing. I said looking back, it was due to bad relationships, people, etc. That was the cause of the vents.

I've done "the bad guy" thing. It works to an extent. Again, you have to get along with family, friends, and co-workers and that's key.

I can't live my life in paranoia. It's called trust.
    hahahahaha
    oh man

you guys are truly national treasures. Ironman , sincerely i wish you the best marriage ever but god forbid, when you’re sleeping under that bridge, don’t hesitate to charge your phone at some coffee shop and reach out to me for a job. I’ll be very glad to help you get back on your feet.

By the godz

he said trust.
    lmao well ok then my friend

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He (Hound) is. i remember him months later (after the social girls meltdown) getting in a relationship, letting us all know, then someone said 'what happened to not being with social girls' and he said something along the lines of 'it's different now' or something. There was also a weird stint where he went to mexico looking for girls and trying to flex with it but robby (RIP) was saying that mexican girls look like pygmies and he picked the shittiest western hemisphere country to seek women from. I remember adding that their fizeek was refridgerator (or miniature cooler)-like in nature.

Grandparents are cool. My dad too. I didn't understand the value of having multiple older male influences when I was younger but it's an invaluable gift. I had a lot of uncles so that help build perspective that I didn't even know was being built.
    Absolutely. My dad, uncles, even other friends and cousins of my dad, guys i golf with regularly now and bullshit with. My dad passed away 4 years ago and I kinda took his spot in their circle in some ways. I still learn a lot from them. Had some good discussions about retirement savings the other day with another one of his cousins who started A successful business in the 80’s and made a lot of money.

One thing the two single lifers told me since day 1 tho was the importance of saving for your future. I remember as a kid them breaking this down for me. Financial responsibility. Invest in property. Everyone had something useful to pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Tbh everybody posting in this thread seems happy with where they are at in their own life right now, home situation / relationship or sex arrangement.
    ^^^^^he has a point you know?
    it’s my god give right to fuck and by god i will fuck and fuck till i can’t fuck no more as many fuckable women as possible.

why should i make an investment , a life long one in getting my balls wet when i already do without even responding to texts of girls who can’t even have nightmares without my Johnson starring in their dreams.

let me be great man.

Banned

I see TSA is either lying or genuinely thinks when I was seeing a woman seriously in 2019 to early 2020 that it happened in 2015 lol maybe you're already experiencing early dementia? That would explain quite a lot but doesn't really explain the high school level of insecurity that most mean leave behind when they're 15 or 16

Mexican women are not attractive either but it's telling how much TSA and sexualises everything: immature, insecure, sex is the highest accomplishment that he knows in life and that's a pretty sad and unfulfilling way to spend your days. Man goes on a holiday and the first thought he has is "must be sex holiday" does this guy even get out of Houston except to go to some farm on the outskirts of Nairobi? I think a lot of you dudes that are obsessed with how other people live their lives need to see more of the world, learn different history and culture and realise how much more of life exists outside of lounge room.
    Last edited by The Hound; 01-29-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    hahahahaha
    oh man

you guys are truly national treasures. Ironman , sincerely i wish you the best marriage ever but god forbid, when you’re sleeping under that bridge, don’t hesitate to charge your phone at some coffee shop and reach out to me for a job. I’ll be very glad to help you get back on your feet.

By the godz

he said trust.
    lmao well ok then my friend
    Lol.

Absolutely. My dad, uncles, even other friends and cousins of my dad, guys i golf with regularly now and bullshit with. My dad passed away 4 years ago and I kinda took his spot in their circle in some ways. I still learn a lot from them. Had some good discussions about retirement savings the other day with another one of his cousins who started A successful business in the 80’s and made a lot of money.

One thing the two single lifers told me since day 1 tho was the importance of saving for your future. I remember as a kid them breaking this down for me. Financial responsibility. Invest in property. Everyone had something useful to pass on.
    Good post.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

a lot of the stuff I learned from them was moreso example. The older you get the more their decisions and actions make sense or the more you understand what it was all about.

A lot of my uncles were lessons in what not to do and some we lessons in what you should do.

For example living in a communal society you really see how important it is for men to be diplomatic with each other and maintain peace and how much of what we do boils down to that objective. Or how to deal with women.

My mom is always on my dads ass about getting one thing or another and my dad just kinda gets it and goes about his life lol.

Whereas the younger me used to argue with women and shit until I got married and in the process learned that peak hoe behavior. I'm really cheap (as is he) and don't really want a lot of stuff but when my wife initially came in and wanted to start buying decor and all that shit I was having heart attacks.

Then I realized that I was a bitch because that's what a woman is supposed to do and got out of her way. Now this place looks like a fucking catalogue (in a great way) and I'm no less 'poorer' or whatever the hell I feared before. I feel like I finally started 'living' instead of preparing to live perpetually. I'm all fucking using hand towels and quality ass pillows and shit lol. Good ass air quality. MOUNTED TVS AnF SHIT

Then I realized that 99% of what we had growing up was my mom's idea and had it been up to me dad...God damn lol. Started paying more attention to how he handled situations and I've been better for it.

Banned

a lot of the stuff I learned from them was moreso example. The older you get the more their decisions and actions make sense or the more you understand what it was all about.

A lot of my uncles were lessons in what not to do and some we lessons in what you should do.

For example living in a communal society you really see how important it is for men to be diplomatic with each other and maintain peace and how much of what we do boils down to that objective. Or how to deal with women.

My mom is always on my dads ass about getting one thing or another and my dad just kinda gets it and goes about his life lol.

Whereas the younger me used to argue with women and shit until I got married and in the process learned that peak hoe behavior. I'm really cheap (as is he) and don't really want a lot of stuff but when my wife initially came in and wanted to start buying decor and all that shit I was having heart attacks.

Then I realized that I was a bitch because that's what a woman is supposed to do and got out of her way. Now this place looks like a fucking catalogue (in a great way) and I'm no less 'poorer' or whatever the hell I feared before. I feel like I finally started 'living' instead of preparing to live perpetually. I'm all fucking using hand towels and quality ass pillows and shit lol. Good ass air quality. MOUNTED TVS AnF SHIT

Then I realized that 99% of what we had growing up was my mom's idea and had it been up to me dad...God damn lol. Started paying more attention to how he handled situations and I've been better for it.
    Yea no doubt. Arguing with women is pointless most of the time. They’re dealing with hormones and emotions on a level we can’t comprehend monthly. One of the things you learn as you live with them is to just let them have their moments. It’s natural and it’s temporary. Getting your ego bruised because of that is immaturity.
    I remember my grandmother getting on my grandpa about something and gramps just looked at me smiled and made this knob turning gesture with a whistle noise like he just shut the volume off. It was funny but it’s something I remembered. He heard her, he wasn’t gonna argue. She was probably right

And female nagging is very useful especially when you need them to complain about something for you because I hate doing that shit.

Banned

Imagine bleeding out your asshole for 2-3 days every month accompanied by cramping? I’d be fucked up for a minute.

{>____<}

You're right. Well, they're right. The future is so important. It's hard to see people who only think about today and not tomorrow. People just want an office job because it's trending/cool vs a skilled trades which can earn $60k to $100k. The thing is kids don't want to work.

The older you get the more their decisions and actions make sense or the more you understand what it was all about.

Good observations. I'm the same way. I'm just cheap. When I was living on my own, my apartment wasn't all pretty.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

You really get to see it pan out in developing countries in an interesting way. Lagos in the 80s and 90s was some Mad Max shit because it was a bunch of young men moving there and nobody cared about anything except how they could make money eat and sleep. Now that they all have kids and wives the place transformed into any first world style city. A bunch of little extra random (but nice) shit that no male would have given a shit about until their wives refused to buy the house or move into the neighborhood cause it doesn't have ______, or the ____ is too _____.

Really an overnight transformation but it made me realize that all of that nagging an focusing on shit I personally think is dumb has a purpose and it would really be some wahoo mcdaniel shit out here without it.

At the same time all of the men in my family have also taught me how to not take them too seriously or listen to them about shit beyond their natural departments of interest. My brother in-law built and entire house without my sister knowing lol If she would have known, she would have argued that they don't have 'enough money' and a bunch of other shit but he got it done and now she's arguing about the closet sizes. smooth shit

Imagine bleeding out your asshole for 2-3 days every month accompanied by cramping? I’d be fucked up for a minute.
    lol real shit.

I'M starting to really understand you dudes better now so believe me when i say, i sincerely apologize for any clashes we have ever had. it makes sense now. you dudes are inherently good people, you still believe in the purity of this planet and sadly, it pains me to say its gonna be yalls undoing, i mean, its cute to believe the cinderalla disney fairytale is still attainable, but when the devil tells you that youre living in hell, DO NOT DOUBT HIM. i used to be just like you dudes once upon a time in my life, monogamy and being a woman's bitch, one day...that wake up call comes and when it does, remember , the devil told you on wu corp that it was gonna happen.

some life advice ill share with you dudes because i truly want yall to win, differences and all, GOODNESS wont get you anywhere. start getting intouch with the darkness in you and treat this life like its out to get you,. you will be happier then