Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Online dating statistics have proven it, black women are the least desired across all races. You're even in here fawning yourself over a white woman lol

There was a black woman who wrote an article moaning about how she never got any matches on tinder so she photoshopped her photos to be white and her matches started blowing up
    A good looking woman is a good looking woman regardless of race. Also, this is news to me because women in general get hit up constantly if they're attractive. Again, I said attractive (catfishing will get responses but when they meet in person, it's not going to go well).

Also, the chick TSA post is Hispanic. Perhaps mixed. Doesn't matter because she looks good.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I prefer black girls generally.

I think those stats (especially for the US) reflect a certain amount of prejudice and social pressure, at least subconsciously. It's tough to quantify because that kind of prejudice ties into how/where/when you were raised, cultural ideals of beauty, personal preferences etc.

Imagine a thread that was going well turning into this bs again. Yet people wonder why I’m always pointing it out. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Imagine a thread that was going well turning into this bs again. Yet people wonder why I'm always pointing it out. Smh
    Co-sign.
    Retired.

Banned

Lol a thread about a mentally ill bitch eating dead cats was never going anywhere in the direction of good
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    A good looking woman is a good looking woman regardless of race. Also, this is news to me because women in general get hit up constantly if they're attractive. Again, I said attractive (catfishing will get responses but when they meet in person, it's not going to go well).

Also, the chick TSA post is Hispanic. Perhaps mixed. Doesn't matter because she looks good.
    “It’s news to me” lmao are you self appointed authority on dating or some shit?

Well the last photo looks like a different woman to me since it’s a close up and dark but the point still stands. Also she doesn’t look good at all she looks like a science experiment gone wrong

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    “It’s news to me” lmao are you self appointed authority on dating or some shit?

Well the last photo looks like a different woman to me since it’s a close up and dark but the point still stands. Also she doesn’t look good at all she looks like a science experiment gone wrong
    It's simple. If she's attractive she'll get messages/approached more regardless of she race.

Dark? Ok. Your issue is with women with darker skin (blacks, Indians, Arabs, etc) and that's fine. That's you.

The ABBOTT

It's all pink on the inside.

I think people have become trapped by fetishÂ’s? ItÂ’s almost like the cultural norm rather than the exception?

I would blame hound for being dumb but Ironman posted that exceptionally lame un-remarkable white woman and evoked the spirit of erectile dysfunction first

literally while I was posting fleshy black breasts

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I would blame hound for being dumb but Ironman posted that exceptionally lame un-remarkable white woman and evoked the spirit of erectile dysfunction first

All right. Here you go.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-25-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Banned

Lmao imagine being attracted to that ^^

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

didn't you literally go on an incel rant for 3 months about not liking 'social girls'?