Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    because Dooch
    alphas like me get to do that and still get laid.
    and correction, im not calling them sub-human

i am saying, they are here to ensure i continue humanity. im african dooch , i was on this piece of shit rock first, i must make sure when its all said and done, you and every other ethnicty of human continue, you need my genome to keep this earth populated.

dooch, all i'm saying is, men like me should be respected, we will plant the seed that ensures humanity makes it to the space age.
    But you haven’t had any kids?

Shouldn’t you have concubines and a harem and a bunch of seeds running around?

Be Mormon bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol I understand that to an extent because Italians and most Latin culture come from a patriarchal type familial structure....

But you’re pretty extreme with it I’d say.

I think the Church of Latter Day Saints and Mormonism is your key to happiness.
    My god Dooch, finally, you understand.

I AM A PATRIARCh

In every sense of the word, all my women understand, i am here for their greater good, i exist so that they can see what this planet has to offer, without me, theres no them, serving me is an honor to them.
    what people do not get is that i don't mistreat my woman, matter of fact, i treat them like the world belongs to them,

HOWEVER

THEY CAN'T HAVE ME.

jokes on em hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman teaching graveyard shifter positivity and growth

dead

But you haven’t had any kids?

Shouldn’t you have concubines and a harem and a bunch of seeds running around?

Be Mormon bro.
    i haven't had kids THAT I KNOW ABOUT

HOWEVER

remember what i said earlier about being a hands on father, i mean that with everything in me, when i start spreading seed, the world will know my wrath, but, i had to make sure that financially, i can have my own part of this rock where all my kids can live with me an learn that we are here to make earth a better place and i achieved that so yes, i will have kids that I WILL TAKE CARE OFF, financially and socially.

everything in good time my friend

Banned

i haven't had kids THAT I KNOW ABOUT

HOWEVER

remember what i said earlier about being a hands on father, i mean that with everything in me, when i start spreading seed, the world will know my wrath, but, i had to make sure that financially, i can have my own part of this rock where all my kids can live with me an learn that we are here to make earth a better place and i achieved that so yes, i will have kids that I WILL TAKE CARE OFF, financially and socially.

everything in good time my friend
    So there’s a possibility that you could be that “huggies dad” I mentioned earlier?

Joking aside are you sterile? Because at some point with all this fuckin you had to slip one past the goalie.

What’s your view on abortions?

So there’s a possibility that you could be that “huggies dad” I mentioned earlier?

Joking aside are you sterile? Because at some point with all this fuckin you had to slip one past the goalie.

What’s your view on abortions?
    i am not STERILE, there are a few kids out there that need checking into, sadly, they are girls, HOW CAN THE UNIVERSE PUNISH A GREAT GUY LIKE ME BY GIVING ME BEINGS WITH NO PENISES.
    As far as abortion goes, im indifferent, i get the different angles to it, on one end, im very conservative about killing kids but then recently i was educated on the scenario of rape kids, and so now i'm on the fence. I strongly advocate for kids and their well being so a child possibly being a victim to the system because it wasn't wanted is something to consider.

i gotta admit, its a dicy subject

{>____<}

and what has positivity yielded you my guy?
    My life. I've been through it all believe it or not. Struggled with homelessness growing up, losing parents before I was 19, put myself through college with no support, and people/family members telling me that I'll never be anything. I had to believe in myself and I learned to work hard despite life/people/obstacles in the way of me getting here, today. It wasn't easy but I made something out of nothing. Not many people can say that.

Yes, I'm a bootstrapper and that's something people look down on because I don't come from money. So, yes, positivity has brought me a lot in life. I would not have made it if I didn't have the strength to fight for what I want.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-29-2021 at 09:59 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

let me also throw it this out there, I'm the pull out king and i've made jizzing a fun time, sometimes, ill pull out and aim for the ears, the nostrils, eyelids, MY GOD, you guys are missing out

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    My life. I've been through it all believe it or not. Struggled with homelessness growing up, losing parents before I was 19, put myself through college with no support, being homeless for a year, and people/family members telling me that I'll never be anything. I had to believe in myself and I learned to work hard despite life/people/obstacles in the way of me getting here, today. It wasn't easy but I made something out of nothing. Not many people can say that.

Yes, I'm a bootstrapper and that's something people look down on because I don't come from money. So, yes, positivity has brought me a lot in life. I would not have made it if I didn't have the strength to fight for what I want.
    dude
    honestly
    im proud of you. i respect that shit, so here's what im saying, isn't it time you got whats due to you? this world has kicked you in the nuts long enough, isn't it time to kick back? Men like you should be at the top stomping people in the nuts on gp. The point is, at some point, you have to elebate beyond survival, at some point, you have the be the guy who looks back on survival and laughs because it will never ever touch you.

fact is, i read you dudes interactions on here and i ask myself, how the fuck are these dudes not out here running shit. i exist for one reason iron man, remember when i said im the devil, the devil has never lied about who he is, and the devil always shows you the side of you that no one else wants you to see because they like seeing you at the bottom, next time youre out and about iron man, engage the other side of you, next time, command someone, don't ask em, and see what i mean and when they do what you want, reward them but remind them youre greater than them, you will thank me later

Banned

i am not STERILE, there are a few kids out there that need checking into, sadly, they are girls, HOW CAN THE UNIVERSE PUNISH A GREAT GUY LIKE ME BY GIVING ME BEINGS WITH NO PENISES.
    As far as abortion goes, im indifferent, i get the different angles to it, on one end, im very conservative about killing kids but then recently i was educated on the scenario of rape kids, and so now i'm on the fence. I strongly advocate for kids and their well being so a child possibly being a victim to the system because it wasn't wanted is something to consider.

i gotta admit, its a dicy subject
    I could see you being a Lavar ball dad.

Quote Originally Posted by dooch View Post
    i could see you being a lavar ball dad.
    #gameover!!

Banned

Hey shifty my woman is massaging me while I type this. Even though she’s got to work tomorrow morning and I don’t.

That’s some real man shit right?

Hey shifty my woman is massaging me while I type this. Even though she’s got to work tomorrow morning and I don’t.

That’s some real man shit right?
    YOU my friend, you are starting right.
    however,

you need to keep it going by rewarding her for it. MAN Meat/3 hrs max. i promise you, she will quiver everytime you walk in and say "master dooch, what can i do for you"

Banned

YOU my friend, you are starting right.
    however,

you need to keep it going by rewarding her for it. MAN Meat/3 hrs max. i promise you, she will quiver everytime you walk in and say "master dooch, what can i do for you"
    3 hours ain’t happening BUT I facefuck her before any penetration always. I require a pleasuring before the pleasuring and my cock is always the star of the act.

And I never pull out because my seed will not go wasted.

That being said, maybe tomorrow night IF IM IN THE MOOD.

It’s always dependent on my mood never hers.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    My life. I've been through it all believe it or not. Struggled with homelessness growing up, losing parents before I was 19, put myself through college with no support, and people/family members telling me that I'll never be anything. I had to believe in myself and I learned to work hard despite life/people/obstacles in the way of me getting here, today. It wasn't easy but I made something out of nothing. Not many people can say that.

god damn, ironman has the greatest redemption arc since vegeta