Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RZA weekend pussy Azealia Banks loves CAT

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    dude
    honestly
    im proud of you. i respect that shit, so here's what im saying, isn't it time you got whats due to you? this world has kicked you in the nuts long enough, isn't it time to kick back? Men like you should be at the top stomping people in the nuts on gp. The point is, at some point, you have to elebate beyond survival, at some point, you have the be the guy who looks back on survival and laughs because it will never ever touch you.

fact is, i read you dudes interactions on here and i ask myself, how the fuck are these dudes not out here running shit. i exist for one reason iron man, remember when i said im the devil, the devil has never lied about who he is, and the devil always shows you the side of you that no one else wants you to see because they like seeing you at the bottom, next time youre out and about iron man, engage the other side of you, next time, command someone, don't ask em, and see what i mean and when they do what you want, reward them but remind them youre greater than them, you will thank me later
    Thanks. You're right! I'm just waiting until I get my license/certification and then I'll be set. I have to get use to bossing people around so I guess I should start somewhere by practicing on random people. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    3 hours ain’t happening BUT I facefuck her before any penetration always. I require a pleasuring before the pleasuring and my cock is always the star of the act.

And I never pull out because my seed will not go wasted.
    The feeling isn't the same. It's the whole point fucking. Get your nut and make sure it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    god damn, ironman has the greatest redemption arc since vegeta

It's all about staying positive, even through the tough times. Life struggle will get you down, like COVID-19/2020. Horrible year. Like Grave, I've seen people fold, read about suicides, and layoffs (former job). We're still breathing and working and that's a plus.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I feel you man. Yeah I've had to make major attitude adjustments over the past few years.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I feel you man. Yeah I've had to make major attitude adjustments over the past few years.
    It's life. Some people have it easier than others. We're here now. Alive and well.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

lol this thread came a long way from discussing a bitch eating a cat carcass

Banned

The Hound once again saved a thread
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Does anyone really be believing any of radioactive man's stories though? I mean, fr fr this dude comes up with some far fetched nonsense. Bro taking slices at him and he hiding in that corner scared to say sumthing back.

scru face.. i am known to drop reciepts on this here forum. i Ain't never talked about no shit i could not back up. you do realize im infamous for being the guy someone picked a random chick off a dating site to test my skills and i took me an hr, with pics and video proof to get her in my bed lol.

People don't just believe me because i said something, they believe me because i always show reciepts because check it, i am a lot of things, hell you could call me the shittiest person alive, but i am no LIAR. everything about me is public, all my social media is public. That's for a reason. i have nothing to hide.

Yo radioactive, you still wanting those tips from me on how to show and improve, get at me.

I’m a bronze god. I give tips on greatness . If anything , I’d hope you would give all these good guys some good tips and tell them to join me where shits lit ,the dark side

Scru face

where have you ever heard of the devil taking tips from anyone ?. You mean good but I’m on the other side of the spectrum. The darkside . 2 different worlds mayne.

here you go again with the family members. You're going to need to relax my man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scru face View Post
    Does anyone really be believing any of radioactive man's stories though? I mean, fr fr this dude comes up with some far fetched nonsense. Bro taking slices at him and he hiding in that corner scared to say sumthing back.
    the cunt behind this secondary account, that only ever posts under this name to cause friction between TSA and Gravey, is a human piece of shit. 4 years and 33 posts of trying to make people hate each other, that's some sad sad SAD type of dedication. you got problems.

you need to either start posting that HATE under your own name or log the fuck off

this asshole is not TSA, it's not Gravey, I don't know who it is. Ignore whatever this cunt says.

It only takes one member on here to get tired of this act and ask for a ban and I'll slap this garbage excuse of a human with a permaban for trying to impersonate TSA's brother and for making 2 posters fall out

for now 'mr scru face' can sleep on all of that for a month. banned till March
    Retired.

Banned

Why ban him? Once every 3 years I get a PM from him calling me a faggot. It’s like a wu Corp valentine!

hahaha I had no idea
    Retired.

I wouldn't say the account 'causes' any issue. Graveyard Shifter engages with it a lot so odds are it's him