Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol you sound completely insane so you're probably going through something. I don't 'complain about black women' lol. I never have, especially on this website because they're literally nigcel shit. if you don't believe it you don't believe it which is fine. But you and noel were literally on an Incel rampage for a couple of days talking about how you don't date 'social girls'. I kept asking what a social girl was and the vague answers alluded to a girl lol. You have to be out of your mind if you think anyone forgot that you were literally peak incel in June.

I actually found out what an incel was at the time on some other site then came back to ask 'oh, is this what you guys are' because I didn't understand your 'we're not gay but we don't like women and don't want to have sex with them' slant. But then you guys got in a 'tiff' about being accused of inceldom when you were literally a wucel.
I wasn’t even posting on this forum in June I’d been absent for 2 years or some shit lol

I quoted you complaining about black women btw there’s 30 pages of the wu corp black men fighting each other over their disdain for black women.

I’ve never been anti sex wtf are you even on about I’ve always said the only thing I value is sex the whole love, relationship, marriage, kids it’s all stupid bullshit but for some reason you dudes don’t understand that perspective. Again, none of you have ever explained why I’m wrong for not wanting to pursue relationships besides Dooch who said women cook lol that’s it. I value sex, nothing more.

Zooruka is right black people aren’t really a thing here. I’ve met a handful of Africans in my time, all very nice and lovely people, you couldn’t pay me to fuck their women though they aren’t attractive. It’s not my problem that dating statistics back up my perspective.

Why are you so damaged over the claim that most people don’t find black women attractive? Do you feel personally attacked?