Thread: Where We At

Default Where We At

Who but like no we have what what we to to have to be there we go down yes a slow mo choreography we how we fight like that was so close we do not touch but we try to attack I think I can break a tree limb where in no it I to like I must make sure yes it is so very yes to have to go back I in this place as here by myself I must think and come up with it has to come out it is so what how I yes must say i boop boop this like to what no I must not be trippin sorry like what the is coming out it must be like is this so easy but yes it has it reaches does it so no am I I am just adding it gets good it I So when is to have fun but what would or do like you of course no but what whatever we or do do we love to travel we no just around the corner be altogether holding hands but being so happy yes how so high So now here no what yes how we make some coffee but it is good yes thank as chimes sounds who the moves it it like oh yes how it says hi to we how it changes yes it does come around here I don't know so the sick to how we no how about something like heat a lot it is so bright what time or what does that sky say where do those clouds go how are they made do they like do they talk say something to me they leave So yes here posted I would like like I have to go I hit up a liquor but first what what is this I have I about to go in I walk in and say I must get to the back how I pick up but I would love to just collect so I to be right oh how like I check in my pocket I do not or do I I just drop pick up a dollar like yes it's useful I to use or save I no just put it away keep it then take a sip pass out then like smoke no but where must we be I no like yes yup in a hurry and be in this place I to be like so twist I like when you open and caps fall off where do we leave we have to go elsewhere some other place to continue to finally feel I what I know to then just be looking but yes how about everything that is drawn but looking at us like do they move even though we can't see if we were close would we where to how it how it knows us to be so li me yes I am but no wait I look up what I think no I know I do not know what you are saying better that way like an aerial view of freeways how they trip and look but lead yes you can you show me the way this how about no not tonight is how we do we pack and let it sit I hope it does not fly away but it goes me another floor on top it is so up and high I to look down and just travel like gas I eat food so yes in this vacation I take what yes cameras newspapers looking what no I no I must not drop does I think it smells but these windows nowadays be open so what like it goes in does it hit me it hits but it has to go away no not no more yes over so far but yes to arrive in this world like yes does it look like I believe it has meat onion hot sauce or chilis like when we are ready to eat we oh ok some beans one coke when we leave this what what it no but oh what yes to like you oh what you come close you me wait oh is it is how should we be but what do we do it how omg it is the how it does feel we to just continue what but what happens Where we must be like would we do I or no but what yes I do not yes I know not even but I to just where I know I to have to just leave go take off to go out exiting steps but like would I listen and to yes right so where do or must I no oh ok just right where no to be straight out and be yes it has to sound so very it is so up there that now do we just hang out or be let's how when you open a notebook heading going but where today yes it is a bit far so yes I know hopefully I will will I I must I will be there and when I do what will I say who to hit up but I would hit up the so yes many and who you to in this mood I who to where do or oh we to get we must get something to eat it so how it is it hits and where do we go we to go straight where all tipsy like is it like we are recording up then down
    Trip

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

All the way up!!!!!!! Sizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep killin' it!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sheepish
    Trip