Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i the only 1 who dont tip panera bread

Arrow am i the only 1 who dont tip panera bread

the pick 2 combo used to be $8.99

now its $15....yikes

not tipping is unamerican broski
    Retired.

Banned

i've only been to panera once and that is because my manager was buying lunch that day. i don't know what the protocols are for that establishment.

The ABBOTT

Never go to those big chain sandwich shops. Spend a few extra dollars and go to your local delicatessen. You will actually get some quaility cuts there. Dooch proably expert on that gabagool.

Banned

I don’t get the Panera fascination. At all.

I never tip at places like that.

The local import store is cheaper than some of these chain shops for a cold cut.

And they don’t ask for tips because it’s actually pretty nervy to in that situation.

I also never get delivery because I refuse to pay what amounts to be at least 6-10 dollars extra.

The people who pay 8 bucks for door dash might be the dumbest/laziest people on the planet.

I’ve never done any of that app stuff with food.

I'll wait till this secondary has more skin the game before giving my, opinion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'll wait till this secondary has more skin the game before giving my, opinion.
    I think it’s pretty safe to say that you don’t like Panera but it’s probable your wife does so you have to occasionally tolerate the ridiculous prices and subpar food.

You’re 100% not tipping them because 99.9% of people don’t unless they’re like regulars or something and they know a person.

{>____<}

I'm like Dooch. I tip local places only. I've only been to Panera Bread once and I thought the food was decent. That place isn't for me. If there's a Jimmy Johns next to a Panera Bread, Jimmy Johns it is.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I'm like Dooch. I tip local places only. I've only been to Panera Bread once and I thought the food was decent. That place isn't for me. If there's a Jimmy Johns next to a Panera Bread, Jimmy Johns it is.

haha, i was also going to mention jimmy john's but decided i would use it in a subsequent post.

Quick fun fact: One night several years ago, at a strip mall near NickChooch's hometown, me and Mrs. Vandelay had a heated argument over whether to eat at Panera or Jimmy John's.

We ended up eating separately, which I did not see as a big deal. She told me I could stuff my sorrys in a sack.

This just got brought up again between us recently. hahaha

Banned

Jimmy John’s all day over that trash.

What city were you in Art?

I always tip. I tip the waiter. I tip the pizza delivery guy. I tip the cashier at the supermarket. I tip the dentist. I tip the police officer. I even tip my landlord. If you don't tip, you have a long nose.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

We don't tip in Brexit Britain

the only people i tip is dominos and uber eats

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    haha, i was also going to mention jimmy john's but decided i would use it in a subsequent post.

Quick fun fact: One night several years ago, at a strip mall near NickChooch's hometown, me and Mrs. Vandelay had a heated argument over whether to eat at Panera or Jimmy John's.

We ended up eating separately, which I did not see as a big deal. She told me I could stuff my sorrys in a sack.
    The customer service is always great at JJ. You're in and out in without the drama.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

I never tip in Australia and I refuse to tip when I get presented with the machine that doesn't give me the option to select $0 on the tip.

It's different in Australia because these people are earning a livable wage so it's not up to me to tip them extra and quite frankly most service is garbage and the service that's good should be standard fare anyway. eg, it's not a thing in Australia where bartenders come to you and take your order and bring you drinks unless you're at the local and they have a topless waitress so why am I going to tip a bartender standing behind a bar pouring a drink? That's their drink. Ironically enough the only time I do tip is in that situation but it's only because I end up with a pocket full of 10c 20c and 50c coins and I can't be fucked with that.

It should never be a thing here but people are making a thing which is due to American influence where it's needed over there. People want to me tip tattoo artists now after i've paid $1000 for the session lol get fucked cunt

At my local takeaways I'll often tell them to keep the change but they often always chuck in an extra piece of food and stuff too so it's more of a give back.

I understand why it's a thing in America because the service staff rely on the tips to live but it's bullshit that citizens have to subsidise a livable wage for these workers instead of there being a high enough minimum wage to do that. When I was at diner in IAH I think tipped wrong too I didn't leave the money on the table I just gave him $25 and left so idk he gets the difference or not.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.