Thread: Classic Monster Week on YouTube now

Default Classic Monster Week on YouTube now

Universal is celebrating Classic Monster Week by exclusively streaming 5 or 6 classic black and white monster movies like Dracula, The Mummy, Frankenstein etc for a week. Right now Dracula and The Mummy are up. Some more movies coming up tomorrow and the next few days

https://m.youtube.com/results?search...of+horror#menu

I'm watching OG Dracula right now. Good to hear some of Drac's classic lines again
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

The link goes to video's of Frankenstein/Invisible man in 10 minutes. Where do I find the live stream? I can remember in grade school reading books
    that also included pictures and where shortened version of the original of the monster classics. Provided good intro to my interest in reading thriller/horror novels.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 01-18-2021 at 12:34 AM.

It says the full movies are available outside the US.

Oh sorry, I hadn't realized it's outside the US only. I did not get such a message seeing as how I'm in Europe. That's too bad really. Sometimes it's hard to tell why companies select certain markets for these types of things. Clearly Universal has the rights to these movies in the US too seeing as they plain and simple own these movies.

I'm gonna see 'The Mummy' tonight.

IDK if VPNs can help you work around this issue. I've noticed sites getting 'smarter' and being able to block VPNs as well, for example with a lot of German sites I use(d) for work.
    Retired.

The Bride of Frankenstein is the best one

The ABBOTT

I read that James Wan, who is directing the Mortal Kombat movie, mentioned by Graveyard in another thread. Is set to produce new Frankenstein movie with Javier Bardem. That sounds like a winning combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    The Bride of Frankenstein is the best one
    Will watch this week. The Mummy was good.

The remake with Bardrm sounds interesting.
    Retired.