Thread: Has Method Man just took the Piss out of U-God in new song 🤣🤣

Promoter

Default Has Method Man just took the Piss out of U-God in new song 🤣🤣

New song out it’s average until the end of Meths verse! I can’t tell if he is full on taking the piss out of U-God, thoughts?

https://youtu.be/fmACi4vkFmc
    Become a fan on facebook www.facebook.com/griffin.promo.uk

Follow me on twitter @LeePGriffin

Don't see the point of clickbaiting a new wutang song on a wutang forum, but ok.

lol, why did he do that. It sounded like a disrespect to me

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Uey enjoys a golden shower once in a while so it's all good
    Retired.

Am I missing something?

He says his favorite member of Wu is U-God. Is it disrespect or are you guys only capable of hearing those word ironically? Haha

i think he said that ironically

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

ebony and irony live together in perfect harmony
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

What?
    There is not a hint of irony in Meth's declaration. In no way is he being disingenuous or disrespectful to Uey. On the contrary it's a declaration and he sincerely means it too.
    Stands to reason that (sans Dirty) Uey is his favourite. Out of all the clan Meth has known Golden Arms the longest.
    I dont get why people are misinterpreting this line. If Rae spat the same line about Ghost no one would be questioning the sincerity of it.
    Watch the Wu doc again, see the part where Meth and Uey are on the ferry and Liberty. You'll appreciate the bond and history between these two that predates the music by far.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    What?
    There is not a hint of irony in Meth's declaration. In no way is he being disingenuous or disrespectful to Uey. On the contrary it's a declaration and he sincerely means it too.
    Stands to reason that (sans Dirty) Uey is his favourite. Out of all the clan Meth has known Golden Arms the longest.
    I dont get why people are misinterpreting this line. If Rae spat the same line about Ghost no one would be questioning the sincerity of it.
    Watch the Wu doc again, see the part where Meth and Uey are on the ferry and Liberty. You'll appreciate the bond and history between these two that predates the music by far.
    Good take, respect due. Why does everyone always seem everything is on a negative vibe with Wu members? They all should be living comfortably at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Why does everyone always seem everything is on a negative vibe with Wu members? They all should be living comfortably at this point.

Because Rza still owes U God money from 97 hahahahaha