When my father-in-law (he's from Ghana) and wife went, they didn't tell me about people getting scammed, shaken down, etc. My thing is why make a YouTube channel about living in a foreign country? The way that I see it, their government didn't mean for her to come and save Ghana. Ghana is her ancestral home, thatÂ’s it, not her birth place. She constantly discusses poverty as if you can escape it but no one can. There's poverty everywhere. The only advantage the poor in America have over the poor in Africa is that they are given handouts like food stamps, free rent (Section 8), money is given to parents to take care of their children, etc. As you know, some women in America have even found business in producing children for more government assistance. From what I understand, the poor in Africa get NOTHING. This is where the difference lies. Africa has no monopoly over poverty.

I even heard that Africa is even far better off than many Asian countries because they have some much great land, resources, animals, etc. Many poor people in some Asian countries have no land to themselves unlike in Africa where poor people have access to land in their villages. Then again, China is buying up land and before you know it, Africa when be apart of China.

Also, who sells everything to move to a country that you've never been to let alone visit?