Thread: TSA and Grave. Is she lying?

{>____<}

Default TSA and Grave. Is she lying?

When my father-in-law (he's from Ghana) and wife went, they didn't tell me about people getting scammed, shaken down, etc. My thing is why make a YouTube channel about living in a foreign country? The way that I see it, their government didn't mean for her to come and save Ghana. Ghana is her ancestral home, thatÂ’s it, not her birth place. She constantly discusses poverty as if you can escape it but no one can. There's poverty everywhere. The only advantage the poor in America have over the poor in Africa is that they are given handouts like food stamps, free rent (Section 8), money is given to parents to take care of their children, etc. As you know, some women in America have even found business in producing children for more government assistance. From what I understand, the poor in Africa get NOTHING. This is where the difference lies. Africa has no monopoly over poverty.

I even heard that Africa is even far better off than many Asian countries because they have some much great land, resources, animals, etc. Many poor people in some Asian countries have no land to themselves unlike in Africa where poor people have access to land in their villages. Then again, China is buying up land and before you know it, Africa when be apart of China.

Also, who sells everything to move to a country that you've never been to let alone visit?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

I really don't understand people needing hand outs here in the U.S. There is a debate about raising the minimum wage. Honestly how useless do you have to be make minimum wage? For instance, I have a family member who is on the autism spectrum and works fast food. But he shows up to work when scheduled and actually works when he is there. For that he gets placed 1st when anytime overtime is available and makes well above minimum wage. It is not that hard to get ahead, but also ypur spending habits need to be in check.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I really don't understand people needing hand outs here in the U.S. There is a debate about raising the minimum wage. Honestly how useless do you have to be make minimum wage? For instance, I have a family member who is on the autism spectrum and works fast food. But he shows up to work when scheduled and actually works when he is there. For that he gets placed 1st when anytime overtime is available and makes well above minimum wage. It is not that hard to get ahead, but also ypur spending habits need to be in check.

You're right. You have to work and learn to grow. The problem is people just want money, smoke, Facebook, and watch YouTube videos all day. It takes courage to be great.

Don't they know that Accra is exorbitant. Super expensive. They can't adjust to the surroundings and the people because you thought you'd be treated like royalty. Her husband's vocabulary sucks. Using the n-word, saying that life is hard in Ghana, etc. Lol. Move back to America.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I have a family member who is on the autism spectrum and works fast food. But he shows up to work when scheduled and actually works when he is there. For that he gets placed 1st when anytime overtime is available and makes well above minimum wage.
    Wasn’t Charlesjones trying to get government benefits because he said he had a learning disability lol ?

CJ doesn't know how to copy paste. I say the guy should net $1200 a month from Uncle Sam to compensate for that
    Retired.

I'm not going to listen cause her face is obnoxious and it's long but I saw a black american complaining that there was 'no snacks' in Africa on twitter a while back and they were a part of this dumb ass 'move back to africa' shit lol. I'm more than sure this video is her complaining that Amazon doesn't deliver to your door in Gambia or whatever the fuck. Nothing wrong with moving back to africa, but they come with that american entitlement and inability to process new information past the age of 9.

All that 'china is buying up' bullshit is a crock of shit too and it's only Americans with egyptians as their profile picture saying that dumb ass ignoramus shit.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm not going to listen cause her face is obnoxious and it's long but I saw a black american complaining that there was 'no snacks' in Africa on twitter a while back and they were a part of this dumb ass 'move back to africa' shit lol. I'm more than sure this video is her complaining that Amazon doesn't deliver to your door in Gambia or whatever the fuck. Nothing wrong with moving back to africa, but they come with that american entitlement and inability to process new information past the age of 9.

All that 'china is buying up' bullshit is a crock of shit too and it's only Americans with egyptians as their profile picture saying that dumb ass ignoramus shit.
    The thing is that couple has never been to Ghana or any country in Africa so they don't know what's going on. The video is about her getting scammed/shaken down by customs at the airport. Why live in a country that you've never been to?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Spot on. China forcefully takes land they don't buy it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.