Thread: MF DOOM'S last will

Default MF DOOM'S last will

https://zhongguozhe.com/m7HIWgc/?fbc...OVNnV-T26h89UM

MF DOOM's Last Will Includes Gift For All Of Us

]By Nicholas Pasquini | Wednesday, January 20, 2021
    ](People) - On Thursday evening, the late rapper's wife, Jasmine Dumile, revealed that her husband had died earlier this year on Oct. 31
    Rapper MF DOOM has died. He was 49.
    After his tragic passing, MF DOOM is still giving back and putting a smile on our faces.
    When MF DOOM suddenly passed away in October, he left a strange request in his will. Now that request has come to fruition thanks to the late star's estate. That request? Give out MF DOOM's favorite "little helper," CBD Oil, to all his fans.

While many might not be aware, he didn't like to talk about his struggle much in public, but he did chime in on the healing properties of CBD Oil and the warmth that its calming effect provided the last months of his life.

"When my situation goes down, I feel devastated. And when you're a rap star, there's this pressure to never show a sad side. My manager pointed me to CBD oil, which I admit I was skeptical of. Sometimes these alternative medicines sound like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but I was blown away by the results. I never knew something natural could have such a powerful effect.”

The MF DOOM's Foundation is rolling out MF DOOM's own CBD Oil for the masses. The Foundation's pledge is to send one free bottle to anyone who is in need. All they ask is fans pay for the shipping fee.
    ]MF DOOM's CBD product, Vytalyze, has been flying off the shelves within minutes and his Foundation reports that their number one struggle is being able to keep up with demand. The MF DOOM CBD wellness line is 90% cheaper and five times more effective than those being offered by Bayer and other “Big Pharma” companies.

MF DOOM's fellow celebs were overjoyed by the response from fans.
    “Just when I thought I couldn't be more proud of MF DOOM, I look at the work his foundation is doing for millions of Americans. His CBD brand, Vytalyze, has personally helped me, and now it's helping his fans. I'm so thrilled that MF DOOM is able to impact our lives in a positive way even after his passing. I know that he's looking down on us now and smiling.”

The MF DOOM Foundation's pledge and online reports of amazing results got us curious about Vytalyze so we did some research — here’s what we found.
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 01-20-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Has anyone on here ever tried CBD Oil? Your experiences?
    Retired.