Yeah man. I have some bitch ass habits I'm trying to kick.

The first is having and sharing my opinion. It's literally something someone's wife should be doing to their husband. 'Oh I dont like where the couch is' 'oh ok honey I'll move it'. But walking around as an adult man with opinions is literally fucked and lame. The issue is am an opinion minion by nature. I think if you're a man you should just do and if you can't do then you can give you lil' 2 cents, but if you're a 2 cent kent then you're literally just a clown that can't do anything. Like, if I was just giving my opinion all day on donald trump (part of the reason I realized the opinion cinematic universe is trash), and I'm also an adult man, then I'm literally just a hoe that's hating of a man trying to feed his kids and make a name for himself. Who cares? 'I DONT LIKE WHAT YOU DID MISTER!' lol. Jesus,

I have successfully stopped yoking my rope too and life as improved 10 fold but I'm not trying to be one of those no fap weirdos so I don't see it as an achievement. It's way easier cause I'm married to stop and highly advisable to anyone. Yes homo.

what about you gays?