Thread: Bitch ass habits you're trying to kick

Default Bitch ass habits you're trying to kick

Yeah man. I have some bitch ass habits I'm trying to kick.

The first is having and sharing my opinion. It's literally something someone's wife should be doing to their husband. 'Oh I dont like where the couch is' 'oh ok honey I'll move it'. But walking around as an adult man with opinions is literally fucked and lame. The issue is am an opinion minion by nature. I think if you're a man you should just do and if you can't do then you can give you lil' 2 cents, but if you're a 2 cent kent then you're literally just a clown that can't do anything. Like, if I was just giving my opinion all day on donald trump (part of the reason I realized the opinion cinematic universe is trash), and I'm also an adult man, then I'm literally just a hoe that's hating of a man trying to feed his kids and make a name for himself. Who cares? 'I DONT LIKE WHAT YOU DID MISTER!' lol. Jesus,

I have successfully stopped yoking my rope too and life as improved 10 fold but I'm not trying to be one of those no fap weirdos so I don't see it as an achievement. It's way easier cause I'm married to stop and highly advisable to anyone. Yes homo.

what about you gays?

Also stopped caring about politics. that's really fucking cringe

Whenever someone talks in English with an accent I have this stupid habit of imitating them. It's especially frequent with Paki's and Polish people. I think it's cause Turks in general have god awful English and when I speak English with them to help them understand I have to switch from my Cockney London accent to some barbaric third world one. Now it's spread to everyone and I just can't help myself.

Being a people pleaser. I've already come a long way over the last 2 years. I was pretty bad before that, always listening to people's complaints and trouble. Helping people move house. Taking people in for a while when they were in between relationships etc.

It's just something I have to stay aware of now.

Obviously life is more carefree when your go to thoughts are 'nope' and 'I don't care'.
    Retired.

@hal, I have the opposite problem but to an extreme where it's actually a problem. I'm not a jerk but people actually appreciate it more when you're firm and clear about shit. It's easy because culturally nigerians don't spare people's feelings or say/do stuff that isn't what that actually want to say. I'm 80% American mentally but that's one of the things that never gave.

My concern is that if TSA stops being opinionated he'll basically cease to have a personality. But I guess even saying people should stop giving their opinion is an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Whenever someone talks in English with an accent I have this stupid habit of imitating them. It's especially frequent with Paki's and Polish people. I think it's cause Turks in general have god awful English and when I speak English with them to help them understand I have to switch from my Cockney London accent to some barbaric third world one. Now it's spread to everyone and I just can't help myself.
    This is natural human behaviour, usually subconscious, to make others feel more comfortable and/or make yourself fit in. Years ago I worked at a coffee shop and most of my colleagues were south american, eastern european, american. Your brain quickly starts working on a pancontinental accent without even registering that it's happening.

not surprised at all that sha served lattes lol

{>____<}

Getting in my comfort zone until things get bad. I consider myself a good worker/employee/friend. I'm just loyal. I see people work at a company for less than a year and leave. Hell, a few months and then they're gone. Job hopping. They're free spirits. I'm more old school. I need to adjust to the times.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^same. I've let horrible work situations live longer than need be

The ABBOTT

Dwelling on the past. Can't go back and change things. Better to focus on the future and try to improve self. Got to learn to live with those regrets.

Entertaining wack bitches from my past, especially knowing they are trying to reconnect with an agenda .

Banned

My only bad habit is wasting too much time browsing my phone when I should be doing other shit especially sleeping.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.