Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Cilvaringz: Do you know DJ Etch-A-Sketch who allegedly worked with RZA?

Default To Cilvaringz: Do you know DJ Etch-A-Sketch who allegedly worked with RZA?

Hi. This question is addressed to Cilva but since the private messages don't work I have to do it here and I hope you'll reply to me.

First, a little background: You've probably heard about Discogs. It's an enormous user-generated music records database which catalogs all records around world. It is really enormous now as it has several millions records from late 1800s to this day. I'm involved in adding new records I bought and maintaining the old ones because some users tend to vandalize the catalog or simply they don't know how to work on Discogs and they do more damage than good.

Recently, a user named DJEtchASketch added to his artist profile on Discogs a lot of wrong information about his nicknames as he claimed that his nickname was Masta Killa, True Master, Mathematics, RZA etc which is obviously untrue. I reverted his edition and wrote I message to him explaining him that he edited it wrong and he replied to me:

You didn't have to delete anything the production credits that I have obtained while working at Chung King Studios have different pseudonyms for the recording I produced. I understand what you are saying about Masta Killa. But there are Wutang productions where I told RZA to put his name on the recordings for Producer credits and we worked it out on paper. I didn't say I was these people, I was keeping track of the production credits I shared with these artists who don't know how to produce without my help as the ghost producer that put the product on the shelf.
    How do you feel about it? Do you know this guy? Have you ever met him or RZA told you about him? I feel like I've heard his name before but I never have seen his name on the Wu-Tang record I guess. Additionally, you can visit his user page on Discogs where he wrote his biography and says which tracks he produced for Wu: https://www.discogs.com/user/DJEtchASketch

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Interesting.

Shaolin Master

It's all bullshit. This prick usually surfaces every few years. He goes by the names of Lenny Blocko aka Lenny Lawson aka Feemsta etc... he used to claim that he was the real True Master.
    Etch a sketch is a new name he is using I guess. I recognize his pic - that's definitely Lenny. You should go ahead and delete his info from Discogs, because none of it is true.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

dont know him

2My father, Larry Lawson, continued a legacy of recording & touring professionally, Original Soul Seekers est. 1939. The new generation of Soul Seekers feat. GIDEON, Coming Soon...Shabazz Music Elohim - Persian Empire. My Block. Blocko Soul. It is I, L.Blocko, TRUE MASTER, producer of WuTang Clan, aka Theron "Neff-U" Feemster. Theron Feemster (better known as Ron "Neff-U" Feemstar") is an American 2x Grammy Award Winner record producer, songwriter, musician, and singer. He rose to fame in 2006 with featured production on singer Ne-Yo's album In My Own Words, and has since worked with many high-profile artists, including Keyshia Cole, Michael Jackson, Busta Rhymes, Nelly, Mary J. Blige, Ashanti, Jamie Foxx, Musiq Soulchild. and Keisha White as a producer."

The Internet and the turn of the century has enabled a plethora of losers. lol

His collabo album with Dlah is gonna take the world by storm.
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    His collabo album with Dlah is gonna take the world by storm.
    Throw in some guest features from Raaaadddrrr Van, I'm sold!

That has to be either Dlah or raddrr van

Lol, thanks Cilva and y'all for sharing yall stories and exposing this fraud

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Yo Cilva I know you'll probably refuse to do so but since you have contact to RZA or any other Wu members, are you able to ask him if he knows the guy cause he claims now on discogs that

I have never met Cilvarings but I am affiliated with the WuTang Clan. You should check my photos with Wutang Clan as a a WU WEAR model. In my beginning days doing productions with WuTang, there were two True Masters I am DIVINETRUMASTER and I am the one who produced the Tony Touch mixtape for the other True Master called Who Is The Truest. You should ask Tony Touch or RZA. Somebody who actually remembers the way it was.
    https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread...page=1#8439412

looks like there is only one Tru Master, the one we all know

seems like this wannabe guy is just trying to create confusion with his latest reply to you, soob, counting on it that nobody can reach out to Tony Touch or RZA to ask them for verification
    Retired.

That's the true master from Marvels alternate Universe, "the true buster"

DJ Etch-A-Sketch now claims to be a part of the Wu-Elements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu-Elements

"Wu-Elements producer, Jamie Blue Rocks Frank also known as "DivineMaster" and "DJ Etch-A-Sketch"[9] (of Rawkus Records), composed, co-wrote, and arranged The Riddler for Method Man's hit single off the Batman Forever Movie Soundtrack as the RZA's Production Assistant. Sunz Of Man gave him the name DJ Riddler for his notoriety with the Method Man classic hit. DJ Riddler is the name DivineMaster, commonly called "Bluerocks" began to use with Chef Raekwon's slew of mixtapes promoted by Wutang Productions, Babygrande and Ice Water Productions."

He's mentally unstable