Thread: Rappers share crazy ODB stories. Crashed three cars in a day

{>____<}

Default Rappers share crazy ODB stories. Crashed three cars in a day

Cool stories. Stopped on the highway. Lol.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

What is this Wu house in the woods Rza makes reference to?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    What is this Wu house in the woods Rza makes reference to?
    i havent seen the video above but maybe its the wu mansion in L.A. where they recorded Wu-tang Forever amongst other projects for others.

Quote Originally Posted by rzatrax View Post
    i havent seen the video above but maybe its the wu mansion in L.A. where they recorded Wu-tang Forever amongst other projects for others.
    Wasn't the Wu Mansion in New Jersey?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Haha Cappa made me smile

{>____<}

^Good stories!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Peace CT

Original Wu Mansion was Freehold, NJ if I remember correctly. Think that Wu house from MTV Cribs was LA but pretty sure that was just rented out around the era of The W being recorded. And I am 99 percent sure I heard way back that ODB wasn’t even supposed to be on Ghetto Superstar. Story was he showed up at wrong studio and heard them making it and said he wanted on it. I could be wrong or possibly have the wrong track. Or Wyclef is bs’ing. Ha, peace

Peace CT

Just found link. Pras supports the wrong studio story. So one of the Fugees is not remembering correctly. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Original Wu Mansion was Freehold, NJ if I remember correctly. Think that Wu house from MTV Cribs was LA but pretty sure that was just rented out around the era of The W being recorded. And I am 99 percent sure I heard way back that ODB wasn’t even supposed to be on Ghetto Superstar. Story was he showed up at wrong studio and heard them making it and said he wanted on it. I could be wrong or possibly have the wrong track. Or Wyclef is bs’ing. Ha, peace
    I remember hearing / seeing it that way too on both counts
    Retired.

You cant get good ODB stories out of wu members because it was so normal to them that they don't know where to start. The absolute best are people that just had chance encounters with him. I was reading one on youtube where Wu was performing someone and they were deep AF and all wearing nice shit except ODB who was in a sweaty ass tshirt.
    They were in a club in the VIP and the guy telling the story know GZA so he went and said what's up. ODB was zoned out

Then he said ODB left the VIP and went up to some random dudes and starting rapping in their face, spitting and shit and almost started a fight. Poppa Wu came and started yelling at him and telling him to get back in the VIP. The guy said like 10 mins later he turns around and ODB is doing the same shit to the same dudes LOL. Then poppa wu came down again and got him up.
    Then he escaped again and started rapping his lungs out against himself in a club mirror.

Wu then got on stage and started performing and he just kinda popped on stage and didn't seem like he was supposed to be there or some shit. He kept trying to get on the mic and it wasn't his turn. So he grabbed the mic and said he has to kick his shit or the show is over. They just kept going over him wilding out so he went to the sound equipment and kicked it over then yelled to the crowd that all of the bitches should follow him to his hotel room. According to the dude telling the story the show basically ended there and the the bitches all left with this nigga which killed the whole vibe of the club hahaha

Donna's story is hilarious. You'll never get a good ODB story out of RZA because RZA tries to protect his image being cousins and all. Donna has no shame so his shit works. I'm probably not telling the story well and it's probably just the cliffnotes I can remember but that shit killed me

That definitely sounds like ODB.
    Retired.