Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When did you feel you were really financially independent?

50 percent of marriages in America end in divorce.
    80 percent of those divorces are filed by women.

they don’t want what we want .
    men want to build and have something concrete.
    the average woman wants to build off you and leave you on the side of the concrete .

here’s the best part , we age to look and perform better , they age and wilter away. I take so much solace in that fact.

Banned

^^ Again, spot on. Also don't forget when kids are involved it gets even more abdsurd. Was it Nas or Dywane Wade's ex-wife that wanted like 5 million a month in child support? lol

The only difference is that shifter has a more...aggressive approach to dominating women than I do lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Family is definitely important to me.

But let’s talk about you.

What’s your relationship with your mother like?
    It's great, I see her once a week when she gets me meat from her work I've got a great thing going on there.
    Last edited by The Hound; 02-02-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I'd be curious to know if you guys, graveyard shifter and hound, want kids at any point. you'll both chill out once you have a good black woman in your lives like dooche but as of right now, is that something you guys want for yourselves?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Most of you have already displayed a general inability to look after yourselves without a woman: Dooch can't cook or clean, b-dolo is a gambling addict with no credit so he needs financial support, TSA is emotionally fragile and needs someone to hear every inane thought he has for the daily reassurance; the outlier is Ironman who is just old school and believes in the traditional, albeit outdated, gender roles of a household and I sense a strong determination to provide what was taken from him at a young age, I know a few people who's parents passed young or they were from broken homes and wanted to provide strong families.

What I want to know is: why are all you married dudes that bang on about how marriage is great not fathers yet? Where are your seeds? What's the point of marriage if you aren't having kids?
    My daughter is 21 months. Just to be clear, I'm not doing everything. I just make more money and pay the majority of the bills. She has a BS in Biology.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

congrats bro

Banned

Congrats Ironman

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'd be curious to know if you guys, graveyard shifter and hound, want kids at any point. you'll both chill out once you have a good black woman in your lives like dooche but as of right now, is that something you guys want for yourselves?
    I don't want kids. They're an unnecessary financial and social burden and I'm not willing to take on the responsibilities that are required to provide a stable upbringing.

How come you and the Doochster don't have kids yet?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Oh ok, if you don't want kids then yeah none of this will matter or register in a substantial way. Are you going to date etc when you're 40-70 etc? I've seen friends go out sad and I'm only in my early 30s
    Last edited by TSA; 02-02-2021 at 11:47 PM.

double post

I want and love kids .
    however i have to becareful who i have kids with. I refuse to be a weekend baby daddy. I have to be sure she’s the woman who won’t try to take my seeds from me and rob me in broad daylight .

I want and love kids .
    however i have to becareful who i have kids with. I refuse to be a weekend baby daddy. I have to be sure she’s the woman who won’t try to take my seeds from me and rob me in broad daylight .

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

there’s only one woman for me. But right now I’m still getting my dick wet. Atleast i know she loves me too so when I’m done corrupting all these wack bitches , I’ll consider making her a common law wife
    Good plan. At some point all of us are not going to look at females from a sexual perspective. Find someone who you can tolerate on a daily basis and like Dooch said, share the same thougnts are values as you do.

Banned

“Find someone you can tolerate” talk about setting the bar as low as a snake’s belly lmao

Oh ok, if you don't want kids then yeah none of this will matter or register in a substantial way. Are you going to date etc when you're 40-70 etc? I've seen friends go out sad and I'm only in my early 30s
    I don’t date now why would I do that in my 70s lol

Why haven’t you got kids even though you’re married?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT

Waiting to have kids is the way to go. How many couples you know who are your age that have multiple kids and are fucking stressed and hate life/spouse?

What was your situation growing up? What age did your parents marry or start having children?

for the record i also have a child with tsa's wife.

^haha, hell ya dude

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Waiting to have kids is the way to go. How many couples you know who are your age that have multiple kids and are fucking stressed and hate life/spouse?

What was your situation growing up? What age did your parents marry or start having children?
    I want to say my dad was late 20s and mom early 20s, haven't done the math but my dad had my oldest sibling as he was finishing college. My situation was pretty normal, 2 parents, siblings.
    Idk anyone that's stress but everyone i know right now is nigerian and there no way in hell a kid is going to start stressing their parents out unless they don't have any god damn sense in my culture. Like they have to be a real bob backland sgt slaughter son of a bitch to have the nerve to stress their parents out (which exist). Then if there's more than one the oldest regulates the rest of them. We're friends with a couple that I think has an autistic kid and they kind get on edge cause she might wild out. Need to meet more couples though.
    Last edited by TSA; 02-03-2021 at 01:24 AM.