Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When did you feel you were really financially independent?

the there's a bunch of land you're not allowed to use? he was also surprised that native Americans didn't look like white pppl with face paint so this is a different type of bloke

{>____<}

I make a decent salary but not in the six figures. In terms of debt/financial independence, I think that I'm doing well, all things considered. I don't live paycheck to paycheck. There have been times where I haven't checked my back account in weeks. Bills are always paid, cars are in good condition, and food is always on the table. I do have credit card debt but it's not crazy like some people.

With tax refund season ahead and a $1,400 stimulus checks on the way, we'll be fine.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I never fell into credit card debt. I rarely use it unless I make a larger purchase but usually for an appliance or something like that you go through the stores financing and you can get zero percent for higher purchases for a 6 months to a year.
    Coincidentally, when i made my first post to this thread above yours, i just had logged off my 1-year 0% account for furniture. you got to keep an eye on them shits. if you owe even $1 on that account when your 0% promotion ends, they charge you 30% for the entire purchase, not just what you owe.

the reason why i was checking is because we had 2 months left to pay off a purchase we had made, and were making another purchase. so i made sure i had the original purchase paid off completely (even though there was 2 months left) before the new purchase got added to the account, becuase i didn't want them mixing up the payments saying we didn't pay off the original and rape me with the interest. you have watch those shysters or they'll fuck you over. also, make the last payment a week or 2 early. they'll try to hold it for an extra day or 2 and say you missed the deadline.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Coincidentally, when i made my first post to this thread above yours, i just had logged off my 1-year 0% account for furniture. you got to keep an eye on them shits. if you owe even $1 on that account when your 0% promotion ends, they charge you 30% for the entire purchase, not just what you owe.

the reason why i was checking is because we had 2 months left to pay off a purchase we had made, and were making another purchase. so i made sure i had the original purchase paid off completely (even though there was 2 months left) before the new purchase got added to the account, becuase i didn't want them mixing up the payments saying we didn't pay off the original and rape me with the interest. you have watch those shysters or they'll fuck you over. also, make the last payment a week or 2 early. they'll try to hold it for an extra day or 2 and say you missed the deadline.
    Without a doubt.

The ABBOTT

Yes I enjoy Ohio’s affordability. I don’t know how anyone live in a place like NYC just working a normal job.
    Plus, you are just getting a living space there. At least in middle America you are buying property that comes with land.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Plus, you are just getting a living space there. At least in middle America you are buying property that comes with land.
    The car insurance is a lot more affordable, too. OH has that "welcome" feeling to it. MI, however, no.

There really is NO financial independence in America

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    There really is NO financial independence in America

Sounds like matriarchal feminist thinking to me...

ever since switching from a savings oriented to an income oriented mentality the results have been great. There's a lot of accessible income options out there's and being more adventurous with that shit is paying off. I'm not at the level that I can be giving advice but it takes the edge off like a motherfucker.

looking at this dogecoin everyone is hopping and hollering about atm. Espcially since the economy will take a shit soon

Sounds like matriarchal feminist thinking to me...
    not really dooch, moreso being in the path of big money exchanges and earning , when you start dabbing into mainstream America in terms of finances, you soon learn, every cent you make is tied to another entity , every asset you own is yours under condition , in America , there’s no such thing as ownership which in turn negates independence.

do you own a house dooch? Let’s pretend you paid for it, why would the powers that be still have to approve you making additions or changes to that house , why do you still pay a tax on it monthly, because it’s not really yours in this country and if you do probe further , you will realize that you are liable to lose that house if certain scenarios come to play, regardless of the fact that you paid for it in full.

this is America dooch, if they allowed you total financial freedom , they wouldn’t be able to keep you consuming which is what America thrives on, consumerism.

sounds matriarchal to me

{>____<}

not really dooch, moreso being in the path of big money exchanges and earning , when you start dabbing into mainstream America in terms of finances, you soon learn, every cent you make is tied to another entity , every asset you own is yours under condition , in America , thereÂ’s no such thing as ownership which in turn negates independence.

do you own a house dooch? LetÂ’s pretend you paid for it, why would the powers that be still have to approve you making additions or changes to that house , why do you still pay a tax on it monthly, because itÂ’s not really yours in this country and if you do probe further , you will realize that you are liable to lose that house if certain scenarios come to play, regardless of the fact that you paid for it in full.

this is America dooch, if they allowed you total financial freedom , they wouldnÂ’t be able to keep you consuming which is what America thrives on, consumerism.
    It's the business of living, Grave. You can't avoid taxes.

Banned

not really dooch, moreso being in the path of big money exchanges and earning , when you start dabbing into mainstream America in terms of finances, you soon learn, every cent you make is tied to another entity , every asset you own is yours under condition , in America , there’s no such thing as ownership which in turn negates independence.

do you own a house dooch? Let’s pretend you paid for it, why would the powers that be still have to approve you making additions or changes to that house , why do you still pay a tax on it monthly, because it’s not really yours in this country and if you do probe further , you will realize that you are liable to lose that house if certain scenarios come to play, regardless of the fact that you paid for it in full.

this is America dooch, if they allowed you total financial freedom , they wouldn’t be able to keep you consuming which is what America thrives on, consumerism.
    I bet this is how feminists view men abstractly.

Lmao
    like i said , you think you own shit around these parts but you don’t .
    and matriarchs aren’t bad as long as they understand at night they have to be on their knees and backs and serve me , their superior.

and iron man, you can, there are countries where you have ownership of what you pay for without government interference . Expand beyond your area code my friend.