Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When did you feel you were really financially independent?

Banned

Being called a loser by a travelling salesmen boomer who still watches Seinfeld in 2021 isn’t really that offensive to me in all honesty
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    This is too much of a cop out.

Why are you avoiding the question of why you’re 40+ years old and allegedly married but have no kids? That’s weirder than me being single in my early 30s. You’re at an age where the risk of shooting a retarded kid out of your balls is greater and greater with every birthday you have to the point where time is running out. Being married without kids is pointless.
    Hey I’m not 40 yet. Why you so interested
    In everyone’s kids?

For a single man who takes solo “holidays” to 3rd world countries, that’s a very bad look.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Hey I’m not 40 yet. Why you so interested
    In everyone’s kids?

For a single man who takes solo “holidays” to 3rd world countries, that’s a very bad look.
    To be fair I didn’t actually set foot in the USA I only went through some airports so I really haven’t been to a 3rd world country.

I’m nosy. It’s very strange why a man who is supposedly married and 40 years old hasn’t got a few little shits running around the house.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

To be fair I didn’t actually set foot in the USA I only went through some airports so I really haven’t been to a 3rd world country.

I’m nosy. It’s very strange why a man who is supposedly married and 40 years old hasn’t got a few little shits running around the house.
    Life is beautiful babe. I’m fulfilled.

It's funny that Hound has relationships figured out, and everyone else is wrong, but he's on an internet forum combing for info on people's kids and the married people are saying it's cool to provide for your family. The irony is all of this started with it being said that unmarried men are a social pariah after a certain age.

Banned

I’m not the one who brings up marriage it’s always you married folks with no kids (and in TSA case no property either) that bring it up unwarranted where it isn’t relevant. It’s also married folks with no kids (and in TSA case no property either) that analyse and deep dive the psychology of single people - all I’m doing is asking why you get married and don’t have kids (and in TSA case don’t have property) it’s just weird to me you’d get married and not build a family especially in your 40s.

TSA and Dooch have spent about 10 pages worth of dribble going on about marriage but you don’t have kids lol both of you dodge the question too especially Dooch. Again, what’s the point of marriage if you’re not having a family? You might as well have stayed in a lt

I don’t have relationships figured out lol I couldn’t care less about relationships. At least I’m honest unlike you two.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

hell yeah dude

Last edited by TSA; 02-03-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Banned

Ha I knew you two were projecting your own insecurities on to me.

Im going to guess TSA can’t afford children and is too ADHD to be a stable father and Dooch (hypothetically speaking as I don’t believe he’s married) married a woman that’s infertile and I assume doesn’t talk much.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

for the record, I do apologise to Ironman for my words that were harsh and unfair.
    It's ok. Apology accepted

Ha I knew you two were projecting your own insecurities on to me.

Im going to guess TSA can’t afford children and is too ADHD to be a stable father and Dooch (hypothetically speaking as I don’t believe he’s married) married a woman that’s infertile and I assume doesn’t talk much.
    TSA has a son, I believe.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 02-03-2021 at 11:10 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

you mean B-rock has a son

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    you mean B-rock has a son
    Oh. My bad.

The ABBOTT

Hound you sound like a women who says"I dont need no a man to make me happy, I can do me". Even though they are beyond fuckable. Some men thrive being in a committed relationship. They can focus on their career or other interest.

But most of us don't need to meet up with our moms on a weekly basis so she can buy us groceries. So we can't decipher your wave of thinking.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 02-04-2021 at 02:39 AM.

hahahahaha nigga sed 'can a nigga get a pokechop??' hahahahahhahhahaha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Hound you sound like a women who says"I dont need no a man to make me happy, I can do me". Even though they are beyond fuckable. Some men thrive being in a committed relationship. They can focus on their career or other interest.

But most of us don't need to meet up with our moms on a weekly basis so she can buy us groceries. So we can't decipher your wave of thinking.
    You're a gambling addict that got kicked out by his first wife over said gambling addiction and then leeched off his second wife who already had a house and mortgage lol your opinion is invalid

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

wife who already had a house and mortgage
    This is fine. Actually, it's somewhat common. Men move in or women move in. If a man moves in, I am sure that he's paying more bills, yard work, making sure the house to fixed up, the cars are in good condition, etc.

Some men are leeches but I don't get that from b-dolo.