Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When did you feel you were really financially independent?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I want and love kids .
    however i have to becareful who i have kids with. I refuse to be a weekend baby daddy. I have to be sure she’s the woman who won’t try to take my seeds from me and rob me in broad daylight .
    Why don't you just marry someone that isn't lame? As an a l p h a m a l e, you should have enough options to not have to think that hard about losing your studio equipment in the divorce

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ^haha, hell ya dude

I want to say my dad was late 20s and mom early 20s, haven't done the math but my dad had my oldest sibling as he was finishing college. My situation was pretty normal, 2 parents, siblings.
    Idk anyone that's stress but everyone i know right now is nigerian and there no way in hell a kid is going to start stressing their parents out unless they don't have any god damn sense in my culture. Like they have to be a real bob backland sgt slaughter son of a bitch to have the nerve to stress their parents out (which exist). Then if there's more than one the oldest regulates the rest of them. We're friends with a couple that I think has an autistic kid and they kind get on edge cause she might wild out. Need to meet more couples though.
    I have just seen those who have kids at a young age. Early twenties or even younger. I wonder if they regret not waiting until they were in better situation. Sounds like you had a more stable upbringing.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 02-03-2021 at 01:51 AM.

Tsa

most women are lame. Infact id say about 80% of women are lame losers. The only reason why no one can see it is because society has allowed them to hide their lameness by creating the narrative that everyone abides by . I become an anomaly because i refuse to bow to, overate or over hype anything because it looks good and has a vagina. If you took a majority of these women out here and closed your eyes and imagined them as males and how they move and act, you would instantly see a fuckboi.

like i said earlier , the only dope chick i know who i probably will commit too without signing any papers understands that i need to get my dick wet before we can even start talking real shit and she respects it. Now that’s a woman. None of that feminist , a man needs to do it my way bs.

let me add this to show you how lame most women are . I get more pussy now that i don’t care about them or their feelings than i ever got when i was that lame ass “respect Wamen, they are all queens “ guy. It’s a fact, i literally have to swat these broads off begging to see me when i ignore their texts and calls. That’s the mindset of most women.

you guys need to take heed, don’t be too nice . Trust me .

And good point you brought up about me being alpha because you know what’s funny? A few weeks ago, this feminist politician lady I’m seeing out here ended up in the kitchen, born and raised in good ole America whipping me Jamaican and west African food just so she could see and please me . I made a western woman great again in the kitchen and to her credit , it wasn’t half bad at all

if that’s not alpha

i don’t know what is .

and i got receipts to prove it too

Banned

Shifty you’re pretty much the same as us you just accepted it later.

Like I said you need a traditional west African woman. Straight off the boat. These Americanized broads clash with your cultural upbringing. New World v Old World stuff.

Hound is on some other shit. He’s likely a psychopath. In the clinical sense, not the Hollywood sense.

And really Hound you’re better off alone. You know that.

I get it, you can’t comprehend why a marriage would be beneficial, but as a psychopath you lack any sort of empathy to be able to understand why people would find it beneficial.

The discourse with you is semi-pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Shifty you’re pretty much the same as us you just accepted it later.

Like I said you need a traditional west African woman. Straight off the boat. These Americanized broads clash with your cultural upbringing. New World v Old World stuff.

Hound is on some other shit. He’s likely a psychopath. In the clinical sense, not the Hollywood sense.

And really Hound you’re better off alone. You know that.

I get it, you can’t comprehend why a marriage would be beneficial, but as a psychopath you lack any sort of empathy to be able to understand why people would find it beneficial.

The discourse with you is semi-pointless.

OOOHHHHH MAN DOOCH

those are the worst, You have no idea of the horror stories of african men here who go grab some starving bitch that used to eat grass off the most remote village to give her a chance and she gets here, watches some oprah, meets some unbearable fat fuck white woman who hasn't seen a sick since the day her uncle creeped into her room telling her that shes free, she a WAMEN and she should not respect her man. Listen dooch, the off the boat mothafcukers are the worst, they taste some freedom fries and they take it to level 10000. Its kinda like how black women have bought into feminism here and have gone overboard with it while the white women just laugh at them because they don't get shit back for it but they are always on the frontline talking about "Im A FeMiNiSt" like clowns.

i never thought there would be such a thing as divorced africans till i started seeing these off the boat mothafuckers come here and taste some burger king.

but but...fear not...once again, we men,WIN

when they take these dudes to the cleaners, get the house, half his check and savings , guess what? TYPICALLy, no man wan'ts them, they aren't americanized enough to bag an american man, we african men sneer at the thought of an off the boat divorced high mileage pussy with kids, Asian men is a No, white men will prolly get in there for a month outta fetish and curiosity and bail when they finally hear why shes got no man, African american men a lot of the time are delusionally chasing after the instagram model with the perfect body and life so they chase that till they are old bitter men, the other group of them would rather get them a whale white chick who will pay all the bills and call it a day, Indians are massively into caste systems, so if youre darker...forget about it.

so Guess what, these type of women are left with one of 2 choices, go back home disgraced for believing a loser fat white feminist or end up being community pussy for younfer african dudes still waiting on that yes from their dream girl.

so yea,..thats a no..No off the boat african women for me, I have seen and heard those horror stories, plus they tend to sneer at dudes like me who can't speak any african language or have westernized accents. you become the point of abuse and gossip right in your face. i've had an african bitch call me a fake african and akatta because i don't speak the language and all those iguanas with her laughed like it was some dave chapelle level joke..nah..im good

you got good intentions my man, but trust me, i got this.

i am trying to save you guys. i am fairly older than a lot of dudes here and i am a proud african. where i come from, we try to look out for our brothers and sway em off from downfalls. all i can do is give yall game. what you do with it is up to you.
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 02-03-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    OOOHHHHH MAN DOOCH

those are the worst, You have no idea of the horror stories of african men here who go grab some starving bitch that used to eat grass off the most remote village to give her a chance and she gets here, watches some oprah, meets some unbearable fat fuck white woman who hasn't seen a sick since the day her uncle creeped into her room telling her that shes free, she a WAMEN and she should not respect her man. Listen dooch, the off the boat mothafcukers are the worst, they taste some freedom fries and they take it to level 10000. Its kinda like how black women have bought into feminism here and have gone overboard with it while the white women just laugh at them because they don't get shit back for it but they are always on the frontline talking about "Im A FeMiNiSt" like clowns.

i never thought there would be such a thing as divorced africans till i started seeing these off the boat mothafuckers come here and taste some burger king.

but but...fear not...once again, we men,WIN

when they take these dudes to the cleaners, get the house, half his check and savings , guess what? TYPICALLy, no man wan'ts them, they aren't americanized enough to bag an american man, we african men sneer at the thought of an off the boat divorced high mileage pussy with kids, Asian men is a No, white men will prolly get in there for a month outta fetish and curiosity and bail when they finally hear why shes got no man, African american men a lot of the time are delusionally chasing after the instagram model with the perfect body and life so they chase that till they are old bitter men, the other group of them would rather get them a whale white chick who will pay all the bills and call it a day, Indians are massively into caste systems, so if youre darker...forget about it.

so Guess what, these type of women are left with one of 2 choices, go back home disgraced for believing a loser fat white feminist or end up being community pussy for younfer african dudes still waiting on that yes from their dream girl.

so yea,..thats a no..No off the boat african women for me, I have seen and heard those horror stories, plus they tend to sneer at dudes like me who can't speak any african language or have westernized accents. you become the point of abuse and gossip right in your face. i've had an african bitch call me a fake african and akatta because i don't speak the language and all those iguanas with her laughed like it was some dave chapelle level joke..nah..im good

you got good intentions my man, but trust me, i got this.

i am trying to save you guys. i am fairly older than a lot of dudes here and i am a proud african. where i come from, we try to look out for our brothers and sway em off from downfalls. all i can do is give yall game. what you do with it is up to you.
    Lol godamn.
    All it takes is flame broiled horse meat?

Maybe just get a Filipina chick? Or Vietnamese?

whatever you're about, the woman and women in your life will reflect it. If you're not about anything, they won't be about anything. If you're about goofy shit, they'll be about goofy shit. If you're meeting very stupid women odds are you're doing something really stupid or have poor motivations. Everything i've had to deal with a woman being stupid I know the exact demonic base-grade thought that got me in that situation and I'm not going to sit around and complain about how my situation sucks or 'women' because that makes no sense.

Graveyard shifter, you forced yourself to have a purely american life and worldview and you're mad that you're having american man problems. There are huge perks to that worldview and it's a great one, but you can't be talking about african girls eating burger king when you're literally the burger king. And you're not even being American well. I have a friend who loves sports. That's what he's about. you got to his house and whatever game is on his wife is dressed to the theme of that shit. I have another friend that used to throw very epic theme parties. His wife is now about it and has made them into huge events with prizes and shit lol. She is a realtor and he has become pretty successful at remodeling because she saw he was really crafty and hands-on and she put two and two together.

Both of these guys are american, their women american, and being solid af, their women reflect that and enhance/reflect them. None of them told their wives to do these things it just naturally happens. You're not giving anyone 'game' you keep running into walls head first and telling us about the pain instead of asking why we didn't run into said walls.

You can't honestly feel a woman cooking the food your stomach is accustom to digesting is a noteworthy moment in a male-female relationship
    Last edited by TSA; 02-03-2021 at 03:27 PM.

edit: the original post was unkind so i decided to chill.
    Last edited by TSA; 02-03-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Banned

If the discourse is semi-pointless why do you married dudes constantly bring up marriage where it isn’t relevant? I’m not even sure why you guys care so deeply about what I do. None of you are yet to explain the tangible benefits of being married which tells me you don’t know why you got married besides cultural norms.

Anyway, neither of you guys explained why you’re married and without kids. Dooch you’re in your 40’s, are you sterile? Limp dicked? Is your woman infertile?

TSA is married with no kids and no property, lol what was the point in marriage besides family pressure wondering if he’s gay and the social clout of saying he’s married.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    If the discourse is semi-pointless why do you married dudes constantly bring up marriage where it isn’t relevant? I’m not even sure why you guys care so deeply about what I do. None of you are yet to explain the tangible benefits of being married which tells me you don’t know why you got married besides cultural norms.

Anyway, neither of you guys explained why you’re married and without kids. Dooch you’re in your 40’s, are you sterile? Limp dicked? Is your woman infertile?

TSA is married with no kids and no property, lol what was the point in marriage besides family pressure wondering if he’s gay and the social clout of saying he’s married.
    You’re a psychopath you don’t have to ability to understand is what I’m saying. That’s why it’s pointless.
    And I don’t mean that offensively. If you tried a marriage you would just make the woman miserable. You’re doing the right thing. Relax.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I have to be the provider of the house. It's just who I am.
    Tectrus Moa's perspective of what make's a man, A MAYNE! is so strange

"I have to be the provider" lol what is that nonsense? Do men still fall for this in 2021? That sounds ego driven to me

Putting a man down for providing for his family might be the most wu-corp thing ever.

Of all the things to make fun of Ironman about... his alien dick, his swallowing of women's squirt, his love of backpage tranny hookers, his mint-condition '98 Pontiac Grand Am in 2017, him posting fake photos of money on his coffee table, his abandoned-mattress apartment... and you're going to make fun of him for having a career that provides for his family?

Hound, you might be the biggest loser on this forum since SunnyWinters told Queef of Poetry that she should quit her job and collect welfare to provide for her sister's kids that she was raising.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Putting a man down for providing for his family might be the most wu-corp thing ever.

Of all the things to make fun of Ironman about... his alien dick, his swallowing of women's squirt, his love of backpage tranny hookers, his mint-condition '98 Pontiac Grand Am in 2017, him posting fake photos of money on his coffee table, his abandoned-mattress apartment... and you're going to make fun of him for having a career that provides for his family?

Hound, you might be the biggest loser on this forum since SunnyWinters told Queef of Poetry that she should quit her job and collect welfare to provide for her sister's kids that she was raising.
    You recently mocked a forum member who had passed away, don’t throw rocks in glass houses old man.

for the record, I do apologise to Ironman for my words that were harsh and unfair.
    Last edited by The Hound; 02-03-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You’re a psychopath you don’t have to ability to understand is what I’m saying. That’s why it’s pointless.
    And I don’t mean that offensively. If you tried a marriage you would just make the woman miserable. You’re doing the right thing. Relax.
    This is too much of a cop out.

Why are you avoiding the question of why you’re 40+ years old and allegedly married but have no kids? That’s weirder than me being single in my early 30s. You’re at an age where the risk of shooting a retarded kid out of your balls is greater and greater with every birthday you have to the point where time is running out. Being married without kids is pointless.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

You recently mocked a forum member who had passed away, don’t throw rocks in glass houses old man.

for the record, I do apologise to Ironman for my words that were harsh and unfair.
    a) who passed away and what did i say?

b) it's not that you made fun of ironman, it's that you are too big of a loser to man up and take care of a family like he has