Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: When did you feel you were really financially independent?

Well to answer the initial question in the thread. I have been financially independent about a year after graduating. Got a good job, plus I had inheritance which I sold for good money which allowed me to buy a house outright in London. Then I started building projects, building houses, collecting rent, remortgaging and repeating the process. My job paid really well so I had enough to fund house builds and pay off any sort of debt with ease.

On the other topic. All women aren't cunts, yes some are but it's nice to have one around. It really does help and this is coming from me, a highly incompatible cunt. I've been married 4 years to someone I have absolutely nothing in common with. We somehow get along though.

Banned

Of course Hound doesn’t need a woman when mommy cooks and cleans for him every day.

Now it all makes sense. They more than likely still give him an allowance.

“She brings me meat everyday”

Where? From upstairs?

haaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaa lol

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is fine. Actually, it's somewhat common. Men move in or women move in. If a man moves in, I am sure that he's paying more bills, yard work, making sure the house to fixed up, the cars are in good condition, etc.

Some men are leeches but I don't get that from b-dolo.
    Thanks Ironman. See I also had a house and mortgage. I sold mine, it wasn't paid for but had decent amount of equity. Put that towards her house and even refinanced her current mortgage with me cosigning so we could get a better interest rate. You know, real big boy stuff that most people can comprehend.

But when you got to worry about your weekly meet up with mom to let you borrow the EBT card you don't learn about those things. I will now refer to Hound as AKA Arby's, because he got the meats.

Banned

Wait, you guys have jobs, cars, a house on some land, a 401k, a savings account and can afford groceries for you and your family??? Fucking losers.