Thread: Start from here

Default Start from here

Hi, Anthony here. I can be a little awkward, don't mind that. I'm going back a little bit in this one. Thank you

Any input is valued.

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the forum.

I don't know how long of a drive the McD is from your place but if it's not that far can I suggest you go inside (instead of using the drive through) and have a small lunch or snack there regularly, like maybe 2 or 3 times a week, talk to everyone that serves you and maybe other customers you meet there. I think you are bound to get the know some of the people, especially staff. just a cool way to talk to people and get to know them. the girl you're interested in will pop up too. even if she says no (but let's hope she says yes) it's always cool to have a regular place to hang out, get to know people. maybe one of the staff will share the name of another cool place to hang out as well, like a bar or something

p.e.a.c.e.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Good advice Hal. I was in a similar situation many years ago. With someone who I ran into occasionally, thought we were destined to be. Waited too long before I asked out, when I did,she had recently started something serious. So don't wait to find out her situation, but on other hand, if it isn't ideal move on to someone else. No need to obsess on one female.