Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bimbo proves my point about me being superior to Them.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    so apparently her ordeal is over. a black man doctor was able to get it out for her without her losing all her hair..you know? the same black men they love to say ain't shit.
    Dr. Obeng. Smart man who did a $12,500 job for free.
    https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/this-i...a-browns-hair/

She looks ruff without makeup and filters.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I know wart hogs that look better.

Praise the Lord for on the seventh day he did not rest, he createth makeup.
    Retired.

Banned

Good press for the doc. Probably get him a tv show.

Did i mention he is from ghana too!!

i mean god damnit we stay winning .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Did i mention he is from ghana too!!

i mean god damnit we stay winning .
    I don’t know tho he did it for free. Seems like a cuck move. Maybe he’s texting her right now, “ what u doin?”

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I don’t know tho he did it for free. Seems like a cuck move. Maybe he’s texting her right now, “ what u doin?”
    He is married. I don't think she'll have a man for a while after this. Lol. Using industrial grade glue in order to look cute.

Banned

A 45 year old broken down rapper from minnesota bragging that he is better than a woman who put gorilla glue in her hair is the epitome of Wu-Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    A 45 year old broken down rapper from minnesota bragging that he is better than a woman who put gorilla glue in her hair is the epitome of Wu-Corp
    lol you wish i was 45.
    At least i'm not a fat obese guy using my wutangcorp screen name when i meet rappers... and becoming the laughing stock of said rappers everytime they post on here and actually see the screen name lmao.

Don't be corny. its time to move on. the 45 year old man and rapper joke is old. you're the only one laughing at those. this will be the last i address this with you. Really not gonna do this weak ass internet beef shit this year.

Banned

Shifty do you just make a living off of your rap music or do you have another source of income? Are you one of those rich kids trying to masquerade?

Art, are you really obese? I don’t picture you as obese.

Banned

I’m fatter than skampoe.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Shifty do you just make a living off of your rap music or do you have another source of income? Are you one of those rich kids trying to masquerade?

Art, are you really obese? I don’t picture you as obese.
    I was just thinking if there was ever a rapper who lived solely on royalties. It seems most have a side hustle or made investment into something. There is probably an MC out there living check to check on multi albums released decades ago.

Banned

My dick is as crooked as Ironman’s

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I was just thinking if there was ever a rapper who lived solely on royalties. It seems most have a side hustle or made investment into something. There is probably an MC out there living check to check on multi albums released decades ago.
    Especially now with COVID-19 running rampant. Artists can't make any money unless they YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Artists aren't eating atm.
    Retired.

even before covid, a lot of these artists weren't eating like that, A lot of their numbers are paid for either by the label or themselves. I know some of your fav underground artists you hype on here personally who are junkies and scammers on the internet but will give you the optical illusion in front of a camera that they are doing big things. very very few rappers are actually rich and successful and thats becauase they have other ventures beyond music. this is what fatman mcgee over there doesn't get and thinks he is being funny when he makes his little snide comments at me.

to answer you dooch. its well documented on here that i play a big part in my family's company. and since my dad passed last year, i am now the defacto leader/boss/owner, however you wanna call it. Financially i've been comfortable for a very very long time, so i don't need rap to live good,matter of fact, i can assure you, i can pay a lot of these rappers salaries and then some. i'm good and if i chose not to ever work again for the rest of my life. i have that option without ever breaking a sweat.

but lets talk about my "failed" rap career, i have a separate music bank account and you know what , i don't wanna be petty so i won't share how much is in there but i have always been the guy that comes with reciepts, anytime dudes wanna question that, i'll gladly show you how much i've made from 2 albums i put out commerically, NO PROMO, NO BIG MACHINES BEHIND ME, NO FEATURING NOTABLES NAMES I actually could have on my records easily. i did that on my own strength just to prove i could so trying to shit on me doesn't move me. it actually makes me chuckle because imma still be seeing those emails everyday telling me i got money waiting on me.

but..all this shit..THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT, ,LIKE WHO CARES, WHO GIVES A SHIT, know whats important to me? what i'm really focused on not failing at? me and my family have put people through college, saved people from homelessness, hired and given opportunity to many who need it. I have personally come out of my pockets to help the disenfranchised and vulnerable out here and even after my beloved father's departure. we will continue to do that because that's who we are as people. You wanna talk about success? thats success to me. bragging about music numbers and sales and all this shit is mundane compared to being a credit to society and your community. Knowing that because of me and my family, a few families are gonna have a place to stay, food to eat and have hope is all the success i've ever needed. who cares about music numbers.