Thread: prep for the feature presentation of one really long paragraph...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 1.14.20-2.10.21

:1.14.20 tu: this can be my pair a' dice to cement my paradise. 2020 vision's homicide overdrive to pair with ice. :1.22.20 we: when I come outside, what's the wu'ether like since fillies sites been on me. I can't allow disrespect of any slight. I end life sentences day and night until fillies pleading only one way, b8tches down-the-hatch ay' batch of my semen. :1.31.20 th: sue wu't the zoo-woo be is feuling me the tzu-wu who I be. my god ain't up-to-speed yet, 'cause who bleed out's who don't oblige me. I single-handedly take over the bloods streams in this country. I warned my god philly's not a bloods city. fillies gon' front me. the homicides in phila. body bag for year 2020's a throwback to 1990 as a teaser for what's coming. I left meena a message, condolence to her son woo biddy. I rode through 63rd and master, I been scene them bloods slipping. and my god brought me and my wife back together in a picture, called us zoo-woo. so what you get from that won't be ever mentioned. the bloods shed copping a plea? talking to me? the lost angel is philly born, raised between pelan and maka. y'all not in my league. judas iscariot pays close attention now in retrospect. I euthenize all of his dogs and pups, plus flatline his connects to lost angeles. breach of protocol to reach me's the offense. if you can't respect vs, then the exit sign's your entrance to death. so bloods should be rushing to my dick hard long in fear for their lives. fillies/b8tches should be on my dick hard long without digging why, just by the vibe of me being tzu-wu absorbing each soo-woo. the zoo-woo's only a trio. for brioche is how we woo zoos. :2.4.21 th: my god ain't scene the big picture. my dogs saleem and stay wit' me, though I ain't seen 'em in more than a year. imob's the main premise. the way shit is, what belongs soully to me's what the bloods dipped in. and con's asking me to lease the recruits to him so bloods drizzling. lost angeles get no freebies from me. I need payment upfront to merely have 'em fiending for how the zoo-woo's waging on fronts. between me and me's the targets she wants offed, then to what I want, because zoo-woo biddy's our call to arms now. stench post-mortem musk thick as a fog. play in traffic, condense a smog. lay in traffic, get too tired torso to limbs. meek skipping like he's a rabbit? that billionare white pussy who had him doing that's a splatter. between me and me's all it takes. the time and place, wut it matter. :2.5.21 fr: the score for '21 bridges in philapa is 6.13, skyrocketing from there to under-earth beings who ain't heard me. between me and me's the control panel on that. mm u don't say's the phrase letting you know ain't shit to talk about. boof your whole face how hancock did in prison. rash decisions' consequences don't lapse a second from any act commited. common sense should show. the pink panther implanted in the forehead of li'l uzi vert. twenty-four million purchase he said. diamond-head li'l lucyfer. that's l.s.d. my god can't differentiate. I'm ain't-I-christ. to hate me and love israel is some shit. gods gon' pay that price. my god can't save the con from me when I decide to take his life. he's lucky I ain't take his ass if I decide to take his wife. that's what that drill rap music is about, so I don't sympathize. they're doing what they're s'posed to do, and not one of them will survive. it's basically fillies fault. no silly thought ever crossed their minds to dialogue with me, four lips to part when my dick's posture rise. I'm not a fairy tale. beyond postal should I shred every male. beyond coastal how wet the fem8les' bound to get, I'm setting sail. :2.9.21 tu: 60 murders in 39 to 40 days to set records. fillies should lock in on me. philly's options ain't where bails set at. my invisible inc. needs a zookeeper. con cannot measure up to the task because fillies/b8tches ain't grasp how I sit up. no funds without the trust, as-well, the drill talk got you all destined to have ya' loose screws met with gut wrenches 'til more than y'alll necks stiff. who needs a necklace when you're neckless or a hat when y'all headless. :2.10.21 we: the money cliques had been supposed to form, not with my balls bitchless. what you think touch money clique and them other rap teams was about. my young brother kaboom had to route from our team to catch his clout. my god didn't get the memo yet, but I been upfront with him. can't give my twin israel another excuse. I'm slumping 'em. veci to church was where the work was at, vs twins been rumbling, down to the ground before 9.11.2001 commensed. then the con was trying to play shit off as false peace between vs, told his mother in-law that dumb shit, his gaze shit couldn't scene me. yeah, I'm gaybriel's host, the living word encarnate. no demons straid from me. I'm the armI being all I can be on cement to asphault, dirt and sand. been a working man since my early teens. before that, worked in my grammah's laundromat tasker and point breeze, the ave. the 1-9 ave. labeled me rulerfoot. I toured with them. they busy ziplock bagging up the rocks the crackhead boiled for them. what my god needs to comprehend is I created him, and thus I spazzed out on my god at 14 years-old 'cause I been fed up. the machine knows the details of me being on the 5.00 and cent. the u.s. learns the hard way I'm The Father of the 5 percent, an import to philly since fillies senses ain't pick up on me. them black brothers inc. niggas did themselves dirty and still owe me. why you think bloods seeping out of my skull, I let 'em half-way out. the bloods hit between me and fillies/b8tches though, they can't stay out. my bloods of abel's my own buls who ain't under lost angels' rule of thumb. never once paid any likeness to 'em or dues to 'em. that's how I know my god's judas iscariot. my last words were "my god, why have you forsaken me?" it is done. I ask you this, what on this earth is worth saving, if I am not the world's savior. I'm just here to collect payment. I'm only israel's saber. read genesis 27 verses 39 and 40. how you think jesuits move based on the sun tzu's art of war then? my god acting like he don't unda'stand when I gave him warning repeatedly, philly's no bloods city at-all, so let's war until you know my word's official. my god doesn't know we warring. selective hearing had him thinking that he could just ignore me, bring me into the bloods shed with no consequence. that's some wild shit. philly maintains the front strong, as the aks with the ox in time synced to china's syndrome. am I asiatic how the kane put it, god? or am I stuck at He'll still where my big brother cane put me...
    Last edited by ChristO; 02-11-2021 at 07:43 PM.