:10.16.21 sa: how I carry it let's my god know he's judas iscariot when in the box I boxed-in his stragglers. can't be mad at me. my god can only reflect how many times I been warning him. his loyalty's been to israel, not to me. he forfeited his embassy. I makes it my mmbassy. natives send the pleas to me through fillies/b8tches embracing me head-to-head to see my flow ejaculate the sea. men's masclunities can drown. before moving to block my entrance, my condiment stains ya' mouths. as I'm walking my dog now, heroine's the dog food. cain's the boy my sites been on. he's got the sugar? machetes been aimed to bore belly fat to back, sternum to gluteus minimus to max. delis act begasted. evidence gone when lunchmeat's ate for snacks. :10.17.21 su: put t8sha smith on me, dessert at night, breakfast in the morning. she worked with my cousin khandi, played a crackhead on the corner. in real-life she's a beauty. she can suit me. her twin can choose me. I'm rulerfoot. fillies no longer shoo'ing me. shit's a doozie. how do I educate the misses when I will never miss 'em? I'm married to my mission. that's a given. I'm never fenced-in. my fences though's to close on triple x's nude and defenseless. no telling though how when I make my entrance noone can exit. :10.29.21 we: insisting on saying I'm from a bloods city gets your face peeled between vs. you don't know me first-of-all. every traitors fates sealed. judas iscariot wanted to free lucyfer from his trap. how many rape victims is he prepared to set free from his lap. my semen painted the walls of his rectum just for trying me. that bitch lucyfer knows I'll roll his eyes for dice for eyeing me. 555 homicides and counting as fillies claim to fame for 2021. this ain't the final score yet. change your names from slaves to graves. you'll never find your true selves, niggas. you bastids. all you gon' find is how you gave me up in trade for barrabas, just-so-happens to had been my hype man in south philly highschool. it was me, clover, kash fresh, and pooh bear in rap-off survival...