Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: prep for the feature presentation of one really long paragraph...

Default 10.16.21-12.29.21

:10.16.21 sa: how I carry it let's my god know he's judas iscariot when in the box I boxed-in his stragglers. can't be mad at me. my god can only reflect how many times I been warning him. his loyalty's been to israel, not to me. he forfeited his embassy. I makes it my mmbassy. natives send the pleas to me through fillies/b8tches embracing me head-to-head to see my flow ejaculate the sea. men's masclunities can drown. before moving to block my entrance, my condiment stains ya' mouths. as I'm walking my dog now, heroine's the dog food. cain's the boy my sites been on. he's got the sugar? machetes been aimed to bore belly fat to back, sternum to gluteus minimus to max. delis act begasted. evidence gone when lunchmeat's ate for snacks. :10.17.21 su: put t8sha smith on me, dessert at night, breakfast in the morning. she worked with my cousin khandi, played a crackhead on the corner. in real-life she's a beauty. she can suit me. her twin can choose me. I'm rulerfoot. fillies no longer shoo'ing me. shit's a doozie. how do I educate the misses when I will never miss 'em? I'm married to my mission. that's a given. I'm never fenced-in. my fences though's to close on triple x's nude and defenseless. no telling though how when I make my entrance noone can exit. :10.29.21 we: insisting on saying I'm from a bloods city gets your face peeled between vs. you don't know me first-of-all. every traitors fates sealed. judas iscariot wanted to free lucyfer from his trap. how many rape victims is he prepared to set free from his lap. my semen painted the walls of his rectum just for trying me. that bitch lucyfer knows I'll roll his eyes for dice for eyeing me. 555 homicides and counting as fillies claim to fame for 2021. this ain't the final score yet. change your names from slaves to graves. you'll never find your true selves, niggas. you bastids. all you gon' find is how you gave me up in trade for barrabas, just-so-happens to had been my hype man in south philly highschool. it was me, clover, kash fresh, and pooh bear in rap-off survival...
    $%#&!

Default ...

Last edited by ChristO; 12-29-2021 at 10:29 PM.
    $%#&!

Default 12.29.21

...and so now daw'ud's son was ambushed and murdered back down the way. and da' wu' didn't connect with me yet. shit feel like it's too late. is old man justice really now li'l nizzy? now he's paralized. I swear no matter how hard I push this inc, not one pair of eyes registering the severity. you think I'm making this up out of thin air? you need clarity? where I'm at ain't where you from. south fillies shoulda' been asked for me. every time I'm down the end, feels like the end for me actually, heavy sighs must now breathe in. it's always been a contract on my head there. I aint paranoid. I was murdered. I'm still alive. if spooky bey could tell me more, then bey's with me perhap, but the bloods sacrificed from coast-to-coast. if bloods leaking from my skull, how's that mind control? just know you're toast...
    $%#&!

Default 1.25.22-1.31.22

1.25.22 tu: if fillies catching up finally, it's to me allone. the block captains got easy work once fillies locking on. I own the ox. the wtc site's where I'm active. my core audience been stealth with it I guesstimate if I have one, lured tardiness to a hamburgered hill. :1.26.22 we: the fries were made out of potatoes peeled outta' peeled caps. just imagine that. nowadays the play doe's still :1.27.22 th: in-play. before we go cashless, the last who-raw's to demonstrate exactly who I be to y'all. time capsule's who I am today, the alpha omega to greece. fucks the delta and omicron. philadelphia's talk is greasy, slick and crude on all the prawns for cooking oil. the fried platters served. my full bladder splurge the curbs. no bitch ever chose me. they work for lucyfer to work my nerves. before a bitch chose me, she's murdered, disconnected, and the works. so my deprivation is al-mahdi con's burden. that's my word. :1.31.22 mo: so now it's the bengals versing the rams. pisces rule n.f.l. the final conflict's not the final act. I just proved that I'm He'll and defeated the kings at 2 minutes and 15 seconds left. the lost angeles copping please to me without a second-guess? and kryst jumping out of a building to her death to prove her love, to me? shit's too ridiculous for mtv. paruse my suds, the flow to rinse disbelief into a pale look of disbelief. if you caught that, then good. it's not redundant, it's a miss to me. my interest in her's strength. and jealous bitches too self-centered. the death enters. 2 minutes 13 seconds left. who else sentenced...
    $%#&!

Default 1.31.22-2.3.22

1.31.22: ...I'm achilees pussies who put "of one really long paragraph" to my thread title. no survival mode can save their trepid ass. the wtc site's under my ownership ever since I was used to implode the twins and buidling seven. evidence can be found once you look around to find out I don't joke around. r.i.p. to allana. she's the first to let me poke around. :2.1.22 tu: it's 2 minutes and 12 seconds left, the last day to seal the score since 10.22.2020 at the linc'. I settle scores. I'm lincoln only with south fillies since I was born and raised there. and judgement days coming. the modernage pumped into my veins steer the masses. u failed the mock drill. I was branded at 6.69. :2.2.22 we: r.i.p. to t dott woo yesterday. you see the shit they tryin' to gentrify within genocide? the woo state recruited me. the jesuits strategize based on my own mind's intuitive premise. I'm no apprentice. I'm the source, the big man on campus. the score is sealed officially today, no red-hands in cameras. my reserection looks promising now where there's no more answers to pontificate on. which man on fire is jo-jo dancer? is the white bitch an asset to you to die for? :2.3.22 th: when she cried rape, nigga did you then duck and dodge from the white law? prayed your blind faith away to grigory rasputin who became charlie manson. and this is your white jesus, and I'm ain't-I-christ. call it damnage. can he be cleaned? call the panthers. I'm in early retirement. when I'm higher'd it's by the woos state. I'm the christ in confidence between vs, since israel's host to luc's cipher. al-mahdi con hell'd captive between me and judas iscariot as my god who studies five percent lessons. read the book of psalms eighty-two. if gods uncertain about who I am to 'em, wu't I'm a' do's to punish 'em from off-the-rip on-the-strength I created 'em. any doubt about that, I jar gods memories back painfully. and even the choos state gotta' choose me after I demonstrate my allegiance to the woos state apparently. my demo tape goes back to ninety-three with the eous, and thats pronounced ee-oss. my cousin umbele had e.o.s. in queens. the rice pilaf, the wedding bells are brass taco shells. u wanna' wed me to streets? the covid shots taken's all in a mock-drill to web you to me...
    $%#&!

Default 2.4.22-2.13x.22

:2.4.22 fr: these are the last two minutes, and judgement days coming. listen man, scene how fast I connect the dots? you watched? I got the method, man. the clocks got first and second-hand accounts of my time traveling as the lord of hosts. I am the gift of gab' without babbling. so you figure you know what the yah'mean's about? go figure that. can fillies woo's be choosing me? their scrutiny's a nigga's trap. see fillies b8tches to me personally. mm u do not say. so I'm finding out I'm a tiger now to 'em. yu're whom I'll sleigh. the r.a.m. resurfacing on my timeline. that crew's al-mahdi con's. and tommy hill was killed on my friday work, I guess by design. my c8usin ties me to every murder scene 'til she reconciles with me for-real. her oldest son's lifeline can still be cut from ties. I don't laugh at gods sense of humor. my cousin's daughter's my mom mary smith. that'd be some reallly cruel shit if I was not the time :2.5.22 sa: because confusion would kick in to cause contusions and victims. :2.12.22 sa: they can't put a lid on me thinking that I'm stupid and simple. I'm two hundred thirteen years-old today ahead of 2.13 at 213. now who wants me to prove myself but doomed earthlings. :2.13x22 su: and now it's the last 2 minutes to judgement day, phi-pho's the stakes. and five-oh's been hawii's show. when akis dump swine on the plates, it's that sophisticated ladies shit. fillies adept to me about then, shoulda' been though. but the heavins been inept to see exactly who I be to them, 'cause I am born as ain't-I-christ, the enemy to my own self. scene me smile, don't ask am I nyc. that's where I was last scene alive. south fillies just bound to confess I was then born where my killers at to be raised around their mess. serial killers to-this-day protected by my blood they shed. so what bloods gotta' understand is if I let 'em live, I'm dead. so as I reserect, the bloods shed coast-to-coast. the more you know, more hushed you spoke. the wheels gonna' keep turning up with trunks of folks. zzz's pointing out jupiter's tiger stripes. it's symbol was picked up in south philly as 2-4 where I'm from. this riddle I picked up from those "resurrect the dead on planet jupiter" messages. I won't get into much more depth with it 'cause I been mentioned it. I gots' the W [double-u] back in ninety-nine. further down-the-line's been a gauntlet to meet the wu'. pop smoke was knocked off from his prime....
    ...since u won't let me live, u gon' pay that price. exactly. bengals shoulda' won, point-blank...rams squad been lost, since back in 2005...u done fuk'd up...
    $%#&!

Default 2.15.22-2.18.22

...now it's less than 2 minutes until judgement days arrival's set. I'm fifty-one today, already the face of the 5 and cent to 5 per cent. al-mahdi con wanted for me to battle wu' on ten twenty-three two thousand-five. twenty-three days later who'd a' figured a nigga in kensington northeast philly would die over the wu'tang dance philly came up with. count how many times I told you this. who wishes it was fiction? I was cold-tripping. but ain't but so much media can cover up when shown this shit, on that ole' dirty bastard's birthday nonetheless. I had to step up in position as the sun tzu-wu so they'd know not to press. the protocol to reach me must be met. fillies been on some shit I had to swim through knowing freedom's close. picture shawshank redempt'. back in ninety-eight, my's plan's been to disembowel two faggot dudes. the reverand said the devil's rumbling in my locker. that's the truth, between me and my cousin tee-tee. lucyfer's been trapped and stewed, if tee-tee was about that. between me and luc' she had to choose. end result's been my namesake murdered by my murdered uncle steve's demons. that was tee-tee's father. she'll call me when she wants the beef. steaming through the manhole covers what streets offer :2.17.22 th: to landlovers. I can't accept closets of manhole lovers my ammo's stuffing. what's owed to the melanated's the souls to be ventilated. my soulmate's the complete end of inphidels, no ambo' chasing. my mama's love fillies/bitches been jealous of, so there's the rub to marinate my meat. my c8usin's shoulders shrugged. that there's the front. me going in detail about shit's to pick-off the populous. I'm unpopular 'til unpopulating shit, tear flies from wings. only I can do what I do. allone I'm my crew when I move about. judgement days finally coming, less than two minutes soon. :2.18.22 ft: I put the end now to the modernage as I went deeper now. it's the same results how I been endowed to reap l8lita's mounds. the due time's to l8lita's mouth, her expression told me I'm in her every thought, so the loop goes around. what cums around's my dick she fitted in. she doing death rattle convulsions every inch. how I feel about it's for everything she been. the very thing she's been against is me, until the world showed her my heavy hands, to have her moisturizing when in pants, her panties in a jam, staring at me hoping I don't fuck her on-site in front of fans. my calculated moves been in advance. I'll drill her where she stands. fillies no bloods city. did my god listen though? it's simple. no. I'm really cold killing everything read, veins to aortas know. the aks ain't got much of a choice at-all. I force 'em all to forge and reinforce my war. par for the course of-course I walked the course to know what fillies got that noone else has which is I allone. at one minute and twenty-five seconds left, I'd ram down ya' throats that I gots the double-u for the win. u gave me the big L. when I turned twenty-eight, same year the double-u [W] gave the intel' to me about "we know who you are" through the television waves. yeah, I said sue the-fuk-wut 'cause I'm still me, fillies mental case...
    $%#&!

Default 2.20.22-2.22.22

...I been targeting bloods since 1998. and by-the-way, this thing between vs been since 1998 in finding ways or means in which to exfoliate faces off the earths face since my god ain't think that what I been fighting israel, the host satan or lucyfer's alive within. the cov'id-19 hides the code. and the world's volunteering now to fall in-line as dominoes. yeah, because earths denied what I been walking on's the earths since birth. I'm some phenomenon being observed as-if not from this earth. the jesuits done gassed you all on that shit. yeah I'll take the name jesus christ, though I'm ain't-I-christ. see, these lies can't disrupt the aim that I as the tzu-wu have on the u.s. for what's owed to vs. so where bloods at with me now's what they can't avoid. I'll close 'em shut, my clothes untouched. I'm folding up their wardrobes with them in 'em. look, you won't listen until you die first then plead to be iced when cooked. :2.22.22 tu: I seen the billboard on I ninety-five north asking am I ZOO or not. allone I am TZU, you not. fillies last to have a clue. my god is underneath me in hierarchy now, can't talk me down offa' my own knowledge. the bloods shoulda' known once they called me out, to agitate me's not anything wise to do. advice to you from my god shoulda' been not ever to scab-up. the price of food being the tears of loved ones. look, I'll tear your loved ones to fractions. filles shouilda' known better. by my own measures I subtract them...
    $%#&!

Default 2.22.22-3.9.22

...I'm 94 years-old today, being celebrated by gods. shit's not for me to recall. I got my own life. I beat the odds I guess, to be dropped off right where my killers are to solve my case. my mah' did business with these brothers. I was not resolved to hate. this how close-knit this shit is. I just wanted to live past my fate. soon came to find I couldn't get my own burial past my face. then came to find I was incinerated, no maggots ate me. water bearer assignment now, but don't think who I was ain't me. :2.23.22 we: so now I work the incinerator building until I rise to the occasion. my source of income as I allone described. :2.27.22 su: there is no place like home. I got options where I can call my home. can reg8na meet up with me in due time to fog up her home. :3.4.22 fr: and sisco so far flowing with my revelations given him. the audience I have hell'd captive's fillies sensibilities. the bloods shaken into seltzer, to know any hand I dealt up. the handfuls' accuracies mounting up to bloods shed to dandruff. and mms the word. that's the bond that brought down the w.t.c. buildings two, seven, and one. who went through the trouble to see me? certainly not the bloods simply because they're wanting to b. me the tzu-wu of the art of war. the soo-woo call is to bleed me. so me taking offense's reflex is taking the offensive. my barrage is without a pause and no homos in a sentence. :3.9.22 we: the game is a cap gun. if he bitches up as I get to him, he's too much of a bitch to die. I'll kill the wack dude next to him. that's been ever since zoos, that's two thousand and five. my steps to him catching his stares, my writin' left to him whiplash his neck stupid....
    $%#&!

Default 3.10.22-3.11.22

...it's the last 95 seconds, my laps I-95 spinning to-and-back between port richmond philly to new yolk's port richmond from the southwest side to the northeast side of new jerusalem, gods nickname for new jersey state I cruised through it to prove to them that I'm the savior, I landed dead in the house of my killers. that elevator trip directly to He'll, dropped in a skillet. gods said The Father laid there with a smile on his lifeless body. and I wondered why niggas think I'm smiling when I'm not smiling, calling me happy and shit. I'm not fooling you. you fooled yourselves. I walked around mad as shit. adolescence, wick diffused myself. :3.11.22 fr: 94 seconds left. the '94 crime bill did etch a sketch where biden's visiting today in badlands' fairhill section's deaths. 100 homis now in fillies streets for 2022. the final score's my last judgement day times one hundred. money moves to increase my financial wealth to a strong comma for starters. I bid biden ado along with harris. karma's a dark pitch...
    $%#&!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

always appreciated, sheepish lord...let vs continue...
    $%#&!

Default 3.12.22-3.20.22

...ain't shit to talk about. each b-boy stance the streets had chalk about used to walk about not giving it thought how long I stalks it out. :3.14.22 mo: so I hear that the tiger hunts alone. I was beside a bitch when her clothes and hair were blown in the mist and soaked with tiger piss. :3.18.22 fr: the x premiers. my entrance where the triple six was wet cement cracking an egg. my birth survived my school's assessment of events. GOD isn't dead, I'm still born, not a still-born. now it's 1 minute and 27 seconds until judgement days at-last present. :3.19.22 sa: I heard of the rolling 20s, but them bloods got nothing on vs. veci's got the drop on whom my god done tried to backdoor on vs. and strawberry mansion's part of a haunted house u can't escape. my god's been evicted from my house for deaf ears to what I state. :3.20.22 su: .and I hear chubby jag doing his thing. l.a. should know the stakes. from what my god said, they must not know fillies not just known for steaks. when judgement days here, nothing's safe here. slight flinches get blown thru space. I been physically here fifty-one years. just know I own this place. shelliano's on the corner playing his own rap catalogue. west philly's own, that's my aki since his days battle-rapping hard. my young brother kaboom entered through my crew as our young pit bull. my advice to him was not to let bar leeches drain flows he pours...
    Last edited by ChristO; 03-20-2022 at 04:48 PM.
    $%#&!

Default 3.21.22-3.26.22

...real recognize real, and that's two reals for the movie's projector. this movie has no rating. mm u don't say. groupies want next up. :3.26.22 sa: it's now 1 minute and 19 seconds until judgement days here. I woke up with a smiley-face to my neck to slump my day care. keep in-mind, when judgement days here, I'm the only one who's the judge. just because I'm the grace period don't mean I can't hold a grudge longer than infinity's symbol. that b8tch thinking I'm mental. whatever finally sinks in her brain looks same as the menthol. the chain smoke's from the pain that I been through, no thing when I fence you. the pawn game is for souls. al-mahdi con's goal's changed him to menstrual, period trying to fuks with me. chicago picked up the "drill" because within chicago's nois came the order to have me killed. philly picked up on it, carried it out, and then I was born here. I was last scene alive in n.y.c. since fillies ignored me. ironic, I allone am what fillies got that noone else has. iconic's idol-worship, so I walk along noone else path. I thought The Father Allah was a nut-case 'til I found I'm Him. I ain't like the 5 percent nation, didn't know I founded them. al-mahdi con said I'm a' be some organization's founder. that was nineteen ninety-eight, I was summoned up thru arousal. and sunni nuff's been what fillies streets energy's been branded as. I slept-walked as allah's ghost in my enemies' home crashing as all-law immortalized. surprise niggas, I'm still alive, niggas. infidelphia's got a one-way ticket. bon voyage, bitches...
    $%#&!

Default 3.27.22-3.29.22

...I suffer post-traumatic death disorder evidently though. no medical diagnosis for that shit just to let you know. :3.29.22 tu: all-talk u to death. I'm no comedian. u thought u was slick, slapping the dog-shit outta' christ, rocked him back to a fargo sketch. I'm not amused a bit. I'm tony christ, both of them brothers' names. just because you from philly, nigga', don't mean I won't throw the flames to part ya' but cheeks and depart your manhood for good. why you cried tears after the open-hand slap is 'cause you know you bout to die. "we can all be kings" you said on my account 'bout your closet gaze to me gaybriel's host. you're princess of del air. your pouting staged. the earth rearranged to the heart. if your bitch leaves you, where's your heart? if she misleads you, where's your art? she bent you? we see where's your arch. defeating you, see there's the march. al-mahdi con, see, where you start you end. and it's just like that since a b8tch thought that I been the mark. who wears the mark? why'd you say you gotta' be a beast with the sex? it's 1 minute 16 seconds before your last breath leaves your chest. or I give dicktation, you take dicktation with no further stress to me for shit. better leave me the-fuck be with the schemes and rigs. my c8usin sh8diah's calling's to me. she's mrs. mary smith. gods been behind the wheel falling asleep, let demons hand me clips, bananas and ladders since 2019 to paint housing with. big willie style wasn't my target. the fresh princess blouse I ripped...
    Last edited by ChristO; 04-16-2022 at 03:42 PM.
    $%#&!