Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: prep for the feature presentation of one really long paragraph...

Default 1.14.20-2.10.21

:1.14.20 tu: this can be my pair a' dice to cement my paradise. 2020 vision's homicide overdrive to pair with ice. :1.22.20 we: when I come outside, what's the wu'ether like since fillies sites been on me. I can't allow disrespect of any slight. I end life sentences day and night until fillies pleading only one way, b8tches down-the-hatch ay' batch of my semen. :1.31.20 th: sue wu't the zoo-woo be is feuling me the tzu-wu who I be. my god ain't up-to-speed yet, 'cause who bleed out's who don't oblige me. I single-handedly take over the bloods streams in this country. I warned my god philly's not a bloods city. fillies gon' front me. the homicides in phila. body bag for year 2020's a throwback to 1990 as a teaser for what's coming. I left meena a message, condolence to her son woo biddy. I rode through 63rd and master, I been scene them bloods slipping. and my god brought me and my wife back together in a picture, called us zoo-woo. so what you get from that won't be ever mentioned. the bloods shed copping a plea? talking to me? the lost angel is philly born, raised between pelan and maka. y'all not in my league. judas iscariot pays close attention now in retrospect. I euthenize all of his dogs and pups, plus flatline his connects to lost angeles. breach of protocol to reach me's the offense. if you can't respect vs, then the exit sign's your entrance to death. so bloods should be rushing to my dick hard long in fear for their lives. fillies/b8tches should be on my dick hard long without digging why, just by the vibe of me being tzu-wu absorbing each soo-woo. the zoo-woo's only a trio. for brioche is how we woo zoos. :2.4.21 th: my god ain't scene the big picture. my dogs saleem and stay wit' me, though I ain't seen 'em in more than a year. imob's the main premise. the way shit is, what belongs soully to me's what the bloods dipped in. and con's asking me to lease the recruits to him so bloods drizzling. lost angeles get no freebies from me. I need payment upfront to merely have 'em fiending for how the zoo-woo's waging on fronts. between me and me's the targets she wants offed, then to what I want, because zoo-woo biddy's our call to arms now. stench post-mortem musk thick as a fog. play in traffic, condense a smog. lay in traffic, get too tired torso to limbs. meek skipping like he's a rabbit? that billionare white pussy who had him doing that's a splatter. between me and me's all it takes. the time and place, wut it matter. :2.5.21 fr: the score for '21 bridges in philapa is 6.13, skyrocketing from there to under-earth beings who ain't heard me. between me and me's the control panel on that. mm u don't say's the phrase letting you know ain't shit to talk about. boof your whole face how hancock did in prison. rash decisions' consequences don't lapse a second from any act commited. common sense should show. the pink panther implanted in the forehead of li'l uzi vert. twenty-four million purchase he said. diamond-head li'l lucyfer. that's l.s.d. my god can't differentiate. I'm ain't-I-christ. to hate me and love israel is some shit. gods gon' pay that price. my god can't save the con from me when I decide to take his life. he's lucky I ain't take his ass if I decide to take his wife. that's what that drill rap music is about, so I don't sympathize. they're doing what they're s'posed to do, and not one of them will survive. it's basically fillies fault. no silly thought ever crossed their minds to dialogue with me, four lips to part when my dick's posture rise. I'm not a fairy tale. beyond postal should I shred every male. beyond coastal how wet the fem8les' bound to get, I'm setting sail. :2.9.21 tu: 60 murders in 39 to 40 days to set records. fillies should lock in on me. philly's options ain't where bails set at. my invisible inc. needs a zookeeper. con cannot measure up to the task because fillies/b8tches ain't grasp how I sit up. no funds without the trust, as-well, the drill talk got you all destined to have ya' loose screws met with gut wrenches 'til more than y'alll necks stiff. who needs a necklace when you're neckless or a hat when y'all headless. :2.10.21 we: the money cliques had been supposed to form, not with my balls bitchless. what you think touch money clique and them other rap teams was about. my young brother kaboom had to route from our team to catch his clout. my god didn't get the memo yet, but I been upfront with him. can't give my twin israel another excuse. I'm slumping 'em. veci to church was where the work was at, vs twins been rumbling, down to the ground before 9.11.2001 commensed. then the con was trying to play shit off as false peace between vs, told his mother in-law that dumb shit, his gaze shit couldn't scene me. yeah, I'm gaybriel's host, the living word encarnate. no demons straid from me. I'm the armI being all I can be on cement to asphault, dirt and sand. been a working man since my early teens. before that, worked in my grammah's laundromat tasker and point breeze, the ave. the 1-9 ave. labeled me rulerfoot. I toured with them. they busy ziplock bagging up the rocks the crackhead boiled for them. what my god needs to comprehend is I created him, and thus I spazzed out on my god at 14 years-old 'cause I been fed up. the machine knows the details of me being on the 5.00 and cent. the u.s. learns the hard way I'm The Father of the 5 percent, an import to philly since fillies senses ain't pick up on me. them black brothers inc. niggas did themselves dirty and still owe me. why you think bloods seeping out of my skull, I let 'em half-way out. the bloods hit between me and fillies/b8tches though, they can't stay out. my bloods of abel's my own buls who ain't under lost angels' rule of thumb. never once paid any likeness to 'em or dues to 'em. that's how I know my god's judas iscariot. my last words were "my god, why have you forsaken me?" it is done. I ask you this, what on this earth is worth saving, if I am not the world's savior. I'm just here to collect payment. I'm only israel's saber. read genesis 27 verses 39 and 40. how you think jesuits move based on the sun tzu's art of war then? my god acting like he don't unda'stand when I gave him warning repeatedly, philly's no bloods city at-all, so let's war until you know my word's official. my god doesn't know we warring. selective hearing had him thinking that he could just ignore me, bring me into the bloods shed with no consequence. that's some wild shit. philly maintains the front strong, as the aks with the ox in time synced to china's syndrome. am I asiatic how the kane put it, god? or am I stuck at He'll still where my big brother cane put me...
    Last edited by ChristO; 02-11-2021 at 07:43 PM.

..of one really long paragraph, huh. naw, prepare for the feature presentation. you're fired....

...of one really long paragraph? u sure 'bout that ,huh.

Default 2.11.21 th:

...for altering the title of my thread, ay, hold it right there...the feature presentation's me, not one long paragraph dumb ass. the heat u feel beneath your cheeks' not a hot water jug, chump-ass. I own the wtc site since being used for that rig. I'll find u out and end your life that quick for thinking u that slick. I'm used to disposing refuse since april 1999. I'm tired of u breathing in and out since u can't tell the time. I'm good at holding a grudge throughout lifetimes until it's my time. when I have dominion, that new yolk on my throat's not how I'm bound. yeah, I'm to nyc, sounds like I'm too nice. I'm from where my killers from, came up in territorial disputes with them south philly guns. I been the glue and never knew, came into the knowledge of this as a medina resident, that's west philly's blocks I been at. yeah, because south phil's been out to finish me off. my people there protecting the evils bent on destroying me. I keep prepared for death, thinking my way through it since the '80s there in maka. love for allah's a front. y'all killed me and then met me, your maker. ermias asghedom murdered. he was the prophet elijah who set the premise for me. the noi's called him allah the father who's w.d. fard muhammad. you scene the discrepency? and how "having strong enemies a blessing"'s his text meant for me? and barry adrian reese known as cassidy's elijah poole? yeah, and so how I been raising the b.a.r.'s over the heads of fools. whoever's 'sposed to get wind of it, cool. the breeze where I was schooled. and my god's way behind to think outta' thin air's shit I produce...
    Last edited by ChristO; 02-12-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Default 2.11.21-2.17.21

...I'm at the fixed air sign aquarius, the h2o bearer. :2.12.21 fr: I'm lincoln with who can follow my rules. my god should know better. :2.13x21 sa: global nuclear holocaust, can't you smell it. can't you tell when y'all destined to have global newclear holycost impale ya'. swearing y'all won't live to see it, hoping you die before the show. y'all stuck in the middle of it, all courtesy of tokyo. :2.15.21 mo: I protect me' by all means. mm u don't say is my co-d since I picked the twelve. mosque number twelve's the safehouse how my gunners skipped, and turned sunni. israel's been on trial. u.s. to remain trump'd. I be the judge. me and 8fe can intercourse and remain buds. the bloods hit between vs all-the-way to bodymore murda'land. a portion of flesh each to vs, the purge is on-the-other-hand. :2.16.21 tu: fillies/b8tches falling for me. world's populous calling for me? protocol has been breached. the protocall is me, calling off the attempt for global nukes to stew by being the world's holycost. pope francis said philly's the darkest place he's even run across. yeah, because I was right there working that event 2015 when he visited d.c., philadelphia and n.y.c. targeted areas d.c., state of pa and n.y.c. on event 2001's 9.11. they cannot dodge me. now event 201's been simulated onto a live feed. the jesuits' the society of jesus? but u not me, and only I got me'. she's out to avenge what now cannot breathe a physical breath. the initial thought process from my mind leaked. so who really did kill her son? I ask who really is her son? I think back to my brother mark who musta' known his jig was up. talking to me as he shook, smoking a cigarette, ninety-four I think. two weeks later his mother said he's dead. some kinda' war out here. :2.17.21 we: and when is my year to emerge from this cemetery labeled brotherly love? shii, cain and seth been my adversaries. my fence movie been triple x for fencing in the triple 6. so you can guess my dick's been getting wet. fuck lucy's jealous rigs. yeah, I gots chali mac hell'd captive between my god and myself. jamuka best accept my proposition to him for his health's sake. give up barack h. obama to me. this ain't a request. I pry jonah out the mouth of the whale that signed off on his check...
    Last edited by ChristO; 04-17-2022 at 11:01 AM.
    $%#&!

Default 2.17.21-2.18.21

...my finger and thumbprints signed off on your necks' what made u submit. when I walk outside, the utmost respect I should get from each b8tch. and bloods sacrificed in tribute to me. the soo-woo's who I be. the love that sufficed when I gave up my life doesn't pour from me. it's your turn now bloods. should you disagree, bad company I keep between me and me's cold-casers-r-vs don't leak a word I speak. and I'm the certified teller. u seen how nervous I get u. u delete words from my thread, but u peep I still ain't done wit' u. I scene 9.11.21 ends u, since u won't listen. I have lucyfer's host hell'd captive. that drill rap's your whole set-up. "I wanna' drill you" huh? say that with your mouth full of both my nuts, my banana to coconuts to your rectum and vocal chords. our mother eve can't protect you. to run from me's what you can't do. to save face, just act like your bitch can do for me what you can't do. seth, digging me from the grave gets your ass pulled in the grave with me. I ain't playing them games at-all. when it's my time, I'm raised swiftly. my age infinite, been an old man since I came back an infant. conceived right after death, reincarnation breaking fast instant. that newbold attempt to brody my heavin's sake. I'm heavins' gate, and point breeze where I'm from ain't up for da' bait. it's the He'll I'm made of, coming up across the street from adam flipped to adolf hit', saying "luc' I'm your father" to his son seth, tried to awol him across the tracks, carpenter street's ooh-mob. who tried to chase me down? my twin vouching for names of niggas I was set to waste with rounds. when it's time to make money, the bloods money spent. loved ones done wept. I pull jack out the box, and now the world wants to cough up the rent.:2.18.21 th: houston u have a problem. controlled climate beyond the hvac? the darkest winter novel exerpts superimposed to each tract? once you thought you done seen it all, notice you still ain't scene me yet. u biden time to still try figuring how not to pay thee debt to zion. u now at zion's last checkpoint 2021. end of the world and into my word's for-real, it is not a pun. my god bringing me 'round future murder victims in the bloods shed. and me's giving me targets to close-in on due to her son's death. the wtc site tightening up with each word I streamed. and wtc might reach me through my god, enoch and 'leem. stay mae still holding down the projects with my last name, wilson park. I seen marks around there. I can broad-daylight 'em to make shit dark. who paralized whom I then identified as old man justice? in front of my old catholic church they bust him, aimed to snuff him. nyc niggas never known how they done suppressed vs. o.d.b. was hiding out in grays ferry in s.p. where his last arrest was. I resided there dodging munitiions that knocked out commissions...

Default 2.18.21-2.19.21

...the details of which are prefaced in previous highrogliphs spit. to retell the shit's just a bit, I direct y'all to my archives. my paragraph's so long as u know you're dead meat since u coin lies. :2.19.21 fr: and the vesica pisces between me and prophet elijah's the n.f.l. game thread throughout the timeline knocking off noggins. I don't get a break 'cause nobody knows to fight who's around me. if I demonstrate, my bell's rung, the dump you can find the rounds in. the smoking guns whom I founded since being brought up around them. but nero caesar wanted to just age me out 'til I'm grounded. ironicallly the ground under my feet's what I keep to ground me. and gods shoulda' known better, but instead of them, demons found me. my namesake the filter for gunsmoke, dropped off at the hospital, deceased. piece to my murdered uncle steve. our crime scenes not for those outsidevs, won't survive vs. I allone am the soul survivalist. and my home's not for lobbyists. on my own control its ambience....
    $%#&!

Default 2.19.21-2.20.21

...if it's my time to live, I am not michael. his host murdered me, and yet I'm still here. he became simon-peter. my urge to him was "phileo." this philly yo. his response was phuck philly though. and phileo meant "are you even my friend?" he says "really, no." so he was then malcom x. I worked under him as clarence smith. and if gods tripping over this yet, good, 'cause harlem is a mess. open the 5th's seal, my bloods having a tiff asking when will I bring wrath upon our enemies who murdered us. so then when I resurface from a burgandy lake, downed in an elevator, oximoronic, aks were morons to think they could evade me. the bloods showing up disrespectful and flagrant. akis patient? no, they was scared of my bloods sounding off on 'em 'cause they slaid me. and I remained building my patients. chali mac said philly aks "neutralized" the bloods shit. I knew that was bullshit 'cause niggas not finding me recognizable as of yet. quiet on the set. silence is on when the violence is on, divide you from the hips. I am all-law immortalized at the behest of n.o.i. what's this scientology shit I heard come outta' faracon's speaking engagements? vision quest drove me to the million man march in ninety-five. I'm bogarding the slot from w.d. fard. case in-point r.i.p. to nipsey hussle, that was done through me. shitty cuz'n was a puppet. my soular's what they want from me. :2.20.21 sa: and how my blood's my own c8usins' my code to keep my belongings. I being gaybriel's host war on dialogue meant to rob me. my god and I keep correspondance, but I'm beyond his conscious. and when bloods sacrificed, it's nothing that would be on my conscience. I been vocal to god about how bloods not what my city's on. the machine thinks my god is in their pocket for them silver coins. my twin's been x-filing the blues for ages long, but still in-all, cain risen in protest against me's one nigga whom I'm a' tomb my own self like what I been doing, to the chagrin of brother seth. so don't think philly is sweet when brotherly love's some other shit. uggily mugs that flood of spit. index and thumbs that hug the grips. the aks with the ox should know I'm god father all-law, nothing less. and me's engaging me, tightening up the noose on agencies, has mee-mee craving me, t8ghtening up her smooth terrains for me. al8yah's focus trained on me, l8lita's open range for me. my bloods circulation puts in o.t. for me since abel's me. I only said filllies should know better 'cause they're the witnesses to my infancy-to-adulthood presence on these premises. I'm all they got. should y'all think not, be skinned alive in boiling snot. I'm still alive, fuck all them shots. I'm 50 now, bunk all them cops...
    Last edited by ChristO; 02-22-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Default 2.22.21

..I woulda' been 93 today. wu's connect since '93 to me's been biz'carro in the wynne', stay mae and leem in the breeze. the respect level though's based on our buildings' architectual integrity. but the snake-charmer b8tches bodies kept me from being introduced as the living proof. I let you keep your fools' gold. I'm in the booth changing up my suit. took three decades for wool to be pulled from the sheeps eyelashes. nine-trey's been the bloods address because I'm to nyc ever since being last scene by dump baskets. but listen, I'm no punk-ass, so my patients been what you won't try. it's not that money's drying up on these streets. it's just I won't die. the movie begins between me and mrs. smith, that's my ole' mom. and demons put the movie title out there so that you won't mind what is my own business. gods shivering for a new yolk minute. in a fillies' second, cons shivering if I dont own b8tches. I write my own ticket. congugal visits at my own prison. I mind my own business. if you need help, holler. I won't miss 'em...
    $%#&!

Default 2.23.21-3.2.21

...all of these crises, yet you don't know the identity christis. I'm uninspired, knowing the efforts of enemies' slyness. think it's easy to find me, but I been in plain view to blindness a whole half of a century now. lose your race or your blinders. who owns the black label? think about it, gotta' kidnap them all. before you try fading blacks out your memory banks, scrape the walls of your whole families internal organs. eternal war's been between vs, a yawn and a stretch, utter boredom churns your cores inside-out. don't ask "god where you at?!" when protocol to reach me's breached. don't have a post-mortem epipheny after your disbeliefs. the first thing heavin is is heaviness, on my shoulders I bear the weight. if I'm at He'll, the happeness happyning stir-fries air. the safe lucyano was talkin' 'bout contains him. why save him? had blue and red toy soldiers hovering under him. why save them? if lost angeles wants to keep their culture, I ain't for the jokes. if new york city wants to keep their culture, I ain't for the yolk. shoulda' backed off from fillies some time ago, but the bankers don't quite get it. I'm no rental home. there's no exit once I'm provoked. there's no entrance, a boarding pass doesn't exist. if niggas ain't put up resistance, then their ass won't take a shit 'til triggers waste all that they hit. '21 bridges philly's murder rate increase phenominally. 2020 wasn't shit compared to this. the building '21's where I was blooded-in. to b. like me is to die like me. so bloods sacrificed for me to be ripened. :2.24.21 we: me' giving me infidelphia as target practice on 'em. I gladly accept the mission as the applause clapping on 'em. :3.2.21 tu: my god coming to his senses? naw, I'm just owning the machine, tried to message me with "blexit"? naw, it's whexit as my regime's my house cleaning company. to run from me is to run to me. my homie's inviting me to make money? proceeds go to me. fillies eyes are on me? kobe bryant's workout was 666. my god's trying to rationalize it as-if that shit makes sense, but when over the phone with chali con, he's dense, ain't get the hint. the bloods hit between vs. them lost angelans shoulda' came correct. me in contact with me's air-tight as it gets when it's time for rec'. fillies a suction cup, 'cause who flushed when it was their time to shit. we're back at corona del mar., the sight of kobe's burial. he lost the road trip and ain't get to go home? that shit's murder one. and bill gates being allowed to predict your fates because you're dumb. as I become the enemy you didn't fight's because I won. I'm ain't-I-christ allready, if you read the scrolls, you know the codes? I'm anti-christ to my own self, and all nimrod struck was a pose. the machine superimposing my soul onto him? that's some bull. the church of phila. where I'm from's not in turkey like istanbul. barack obama's a 6 foot 1 package of pure horse manure. I'm not whom you can ignore nor chasing a sale from door-to-door...
    Last edited by ChristO; 03-19-2022 at 11:22 PM.
    $%#&!

Default 3.6.21-3.8.21

...is money being put on my books now starting with outsidaz? it ain't about eminem, it's about the mm. she's my rider. shiii, eminem pulled my bro' shelliano's coat 'bout the business, said the industry heard when shells came at 'em with ill ntention. prodigy said they want his mind, soul, and body, then choked to death reportedly on an egg? what does that symbology suggest? see, these bagel-and-lox eaters are slick with the snake-oil lisps. god, only I know how to make money. the kabbal's foiled gifts present a fopaux. you listened to them? god, do you have the sense to know who's being set-up and for what? my ole' turkish connect cindy got back in-touch with me, trying to escape her husband. :3.7.21 su: she's claiming islam, I am all-law, and this she cannot run from. she stepped to me at the orange line while waiting on the sub' train, impressed with me as I held a notebook my pens brushed to bulb flames. and the church of obediance can show with her obediance to me I figure. me' can rest assured there's no deceiving us. :3.8.21 mo: my god getting money connects. I just want 70%. the con's gotta' be to connect every black w8man to my wick. illumxnati is a silver screen. with each pose in mirrors, cinematography then binds your memes into motion pictures...

Default 3.10.21-3.11.21

...the mind strategize compartmentally, conscious to unconsious. and me' found me coincidentally as I was out browsing in brooklyn's streets about to call her up. so me' knows I am ill. she's all-the-way from westpark housing projects in west realadel'. and brooklyn street's where I drove around shouting fillies in the house, to connect shelliano's whereabouts to deals to build my house. the enemy thinks to interpret me as-if they're allowed to. my counter measures are inheritantly to kill their carousals. and if aminah's in madina, I'm a' crash land on that earth. fillies philly. indoctrination's you're repetitively earthed. there are no words of triumph above vs. phila body bag up the world for not knowing not to owe vs. philly mob is stand-up? will sunni nuff see about it. I'm God Father All-Law. doubt it, be physically left omnipresent for questioning who's got this city on-lock. l8lita scene me today. I apologize for what I did to her to make her hate me. I will not deny I was the most murderous person history has ever known. but all the b8tch can do to pacify me's to drench me with dome. :3.10.21 we: so now we're a year from the date u.s. state of emergency was declared by the cdc about corona's furnace heat. to block the sun's the objective of moon worship. but who's purchased? sun worshippers are the same way. auctioning slaves is whose purpose? the point breeze epicenter's where my story be at. who needs it? I mean, if u can kill me, kudos to u 'cause I don't need this. but see, u been doing that, and I'm still breathing. so my grievance I'm taking up with my god who's forsaken me for malfeasance? al mahdi's con, yet that pussy tried me. I'm not the maricon. I'm gaybriel's host. my mothers mary, mary, and mary's own son. haebeus corpus as israel's day in court. the verdict? I keep shit between vs pending l8lita notice my murderous intent. bloods hit between vs until nothing else gets between us. my god I won't let be defeated, but he still has to meet vs on my terms. this the dog day afternoon shit to heist manhattan, the chase bank. I won't chase bank. I'll get money like "how'd that happen?" well, because I ain't crack up. combination to my safe's bankrupt the naked eye surmises. combinations to your face handcuffed, my hands tied to my back. I still beat you to death in six six-nine, without a cheat code defeating death to be upset with this time....
    $%#&!

Default 3.19.21-4.6.21

...cambaata referenced tesla. the future pressing up extra on my intuitive textile. yo mama chewing my neck sucks. do you not know what my depth is, it's not inept, it's relentless. these two worlds cannot co-exist, and one-world I'm 'bout to end quick. what's the machine want to pitch to me now to stir my interest? when the outs are in, those outsidevs left knocked from their intellects. how that works I do not divulge. all I know's she'd unlock my bulge. hershe chocolates want the nuts in 'em. the female's not the bull. c8usin sha'diah's got the gaul. she's misses smith. we've got the war to manage between us since I was mister smith. I write the score. the movie deal is in effect when the movie sets being cleansed. :3.20.21 sa: saints and sinners was the video shoot, a diss to eminem? yeah, I guess I'm involved now. it was the same shit I wrote up some years ago to hem up the mm :3.22.21 mo: as my own clique that show up from :4.6.21 tu: the words I project as the end of the world and into my word, to book the sins my own self. if you haven't heard, you have been herded. that's the sermon. I came directly after two knuckleheads, my arms folded in the cemetary, posing, proof from the dead that I am still born, silent with death in my eyes like a still-born, the first picture I took, throwing up two v's, fingered it's still war. and 12 o'clock hiding their hand, but I do not stop when they die. my god did not know l.s.d.'s been wiping out crips since the nineties at-least, never televised. lucyfer's host brought me inside the workings of this thing between vs. it's war, fuck this thing of ours. business-15-business. they put out sopranos as a cover-up, n.y.c.'s bosses born in south-to-north philly's the upper-cut. and my god wants to signify with bloods shit? that's some other stuff. but if I bring my god to scene the big picture, the oven's stuffed....
    $%#&!

Default 4.6.21-5.11.21

...and lost angeles and the lost angel is at a loss for words. if a bitch hasn't spoken to me in years, lucy's lost with her. my description of what philly is is the only script to learn. pay attention to what really is as opposed to shit you heard if blasphemous with libel and slander. the lies' impact on earths why they've been rejecting me 'til their denial done trashed their worth. I'm over here being the cold case until '21 bridges closing credits. so many cold-casers been snuffing those living, retreating under cover stories. if a b8tch fronting on me? them cold-casers are cold-cased and my feelings are unremorseful. fillies trying to get the bag? the body bag? the sleeping bag? I'm a' be who I allways been. floors need a mop, routes need a map. :5.11.21 tu: so my god dropped our war-in-fatigues rap video on the tube. when I shout "zoo-woo" I think that my god thinks I'm foo-foo the fool. al-mahdi con disregarded the fact that I'll skin him alive if I age-out and the payment in-full doesn't reach me in time. no bloods sanctioned at-all to breathe air in my space, must I repeat. fillies/bitches tried to get at a bag over my dead fizzeek. what el maricon thought, I'll use my pipeline to clear his sinus. I scene he wants to trade his dingling dick for a vagina. my brain is hardwired to go apeshit no matter how I'm killed. gods shoulda' recognized 6.69 friday the 13th's a real ritualistic satanic murder that made me ain't-I-christ. my murderers walking the streets in south philly would swear I'm nice, busy praying to me without knowing it. love not showing it to me. I just chalk it up and keep soldiering unnoticedly. being gaybriel's host in this cover-up on the need for me is heathenous to say the least of it. pumps for your wheels to leak. my cold-casers between a.c.d.c. currents. my rules are strict. lost angel is who lost angeles been tricked to choose blues-to-reds. he was hovering blue and red toy soldiers in his baby pin, telling me he's got this war set up for me that he staged me in. he is napolen bonparte, had smoke set up past hookas, wanting to summon me as ghengis khan because he's jamuka...
    Last edited by ChristO; 05-11-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Default 5.11.21-10.15.21

...and new yolk city bloods suckers was talking about mind control, scribbling shit in my bus that had me walk 'em down nice and slow. :5.12.21 we: my brother es' connry calling me up about the big deal, saying it's about time that I'm unleashed, our forks on the big meal. :5.17.21 mo: israel celebrates his birthdate today on facebook? that's slick. I recall him telling me he's born the same day as malcom x. ironic 'cause between vs the clothesline's between malcom little's head and shoulders. he showed me he's cain risen. whose dad's a riddle? barack hussein obama's is. phil' is for-real? philly's for-real. the shock and insane horror's been building to this minute for years. the mmers parades eager to assemble. knees of foes tremble. any party outside vs squeezed with rope. there's no more hope in u. :10.6.21 we: I tripped to savior's island on 9.11 of '21 and hit the bricks just to seal up 9.11.2001. my listening parties' somewhere out there being incognito. I do my due diligence as my discipline 'til I leave you. if the world wants to see me, then my movie as I scripted it will play out to-the-tee as I detail it, no shoplifting this. and mixing god degree with dog food ain't the move. los angeles might want their culture back. the vulture's black whom the lost angel is. so black lives do not matter to me at all. know your native tongue, because this language given vs too booby-trapped to save a lung from the air prince. fingernail prints in ya' backs worse than a whip lash. decisions you made before being born's what brought you to this cache. :10.15.21 fr: in building '21's the catch '22. I been paid the rent. and wack 100 played the fool. he will die, and the game will live. the P is phillies' thing. my blood's still in my veins. to venerate my murders' been the bloods intent. I entertain their deaths in spades. I been warning my god not to endorse their cause, 'cause I'm alive. my killers failed to kill me though they killed me, all-law, not a lie...
    Last edited by ChristO; 10-17-2021 at 01:14 PM.