Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: prep for the feature presentation of one really long paragraph...

Default 3.30.22-4.17.22

...so li'l lucyfer knows li'l uzi vert's pose signifies pelan as north philly where he was born. maka's south phil' where I belong. madina's west philly where I gravitated since ninety-nine, where harriet tubman's from. she's my co-d' for-real, not a lie. u just murdered her only son woo-biddy. "some shit never dies" is what a blue brick nigga wrote before a t-shirt showed he died. these are recycled anecdotes of mine since fillies stuck denying that I or vs niggas exist, until it's like I just arrived. :4.16.22 sa: so good friday was the sunset's observation. the room gets dark when dude shoots up a subway car at 36th in sunset park, as kamala harris warns metal sheetworkers in south philly not to overheat. the day prior a septa train got busy treadmarking a pedestrian to death at the queen lane station. I picked up on the hint ever since chris rock's g.i. jane statement. I can pull kamala out of the space biden's in when he dies. I'm the man of the house though, so her husband's with him when he dies. I'm just making examples out of degenerate tubs of lard. first and foremost my reserection catch wet pussies off-they-guards. fillies connection to the bay's the warriors and athletics. if we're playing ball, then put d8nielle outlaw on my aesthetics, well, to get her through what I do to increase fillies homicides for the next several years. she's the commish? how she secured her job? a fucking relationship with her GOD personified as I. and no killer on this earth has as many homicides as I. :4.17.22 su: and that's why baby napolean bonaparte summoned me up to proposition me 'bout a world war he been mustering up. evidently I'm ghengis khan the 13 sentry. beyond that I'm the sun tzu-wu and fillies not. and bloods sheds still be pourin'. I'm born to u.s. blacks. there is no changing that. china be fucked. africa's too much of a freak-ass slut. pussies buttered 'em up. zion is closed since 2021's closed. pontius pilate's oath was on my personal bible, the same when nimrod vowed his oath. so I voted myself back into the u.s. oval office. I'm abel bodied, lincoln only with those who know my aura, soaking kam8la's breath control, opened her door to my ding-dong. that foreign bitch ain't rooted to the soil. quicksand's her springboard...
    $%#&!

Default 4.23.22

...my fences surround wackioo. he leaps through fire hoola-hoops just to find the eternal dam nation is non-avoidable. how long I play with my food before I decide to clean his plate depends on fillies/b8tches. bloods sheds between vs in every state. I'm tzu-wu, fillies not though. sunni nuff's how fillies size y'all up, divide y'all cuts of pie for vs. al-mahdi con's a black taurus, how fillies say that's the bul, come-what-may's to israel's birthday. and yakub's trouble has him shaking through his sleep to the worst wake, shall he decide what he decided, trying to free lucyfer through me as-if between vs. ironic how my god's stupid though. ermias asghedom got tips on grooming his beard from dark lo'. brotherly love's not in the bloods acronym without the dark slope. bloods should rush to my dick hard. every b8tch card pulled since I'm ticked off. my timing never was bad. think, who gets pissed on when I'm pissed-off. lucyfer's fire-power does. punk said he'd bring me to the light? luciferase in fireflies. lord of the flies I swat the life from. c8price best to fix her face before she speaks of my business. she's my hairdoer, yeah, but ay, my crown will not be diminished. re-member me, I been here 51 years. 51 seconds until judgement days here. now, did I win the wars a dumb question...
    $%#&!

Default 4.28.22-5.5.22

...remember the blue-rag mental patient wanted the battery from me back in ninety-six. I'd give him a sock and battery, the charge assault and battery. no outsider's in the mix of my own dunkin' hinds batter, see. no survivalist can pick up on shit I'm a' sideblind 'em wit'. I'm the newclear holycost. who's russia scared of? was it grigory rasputin all-along? :4.29.22 fr: so it's wacky yo how I'm a' heal my own self. the game's been played. so it's wackioo whom I'm a' kill my own self. the game's afraid? fillies not to be played with. I been backing that. fillies keeping up the strong front and no longer fronting on me? please believe it, when judgement days here. my bl8od's my c8usins my hits on bloods and cuz'. and mmers days here. mm u don't say. cold-casers chain smoke with gloves. a.c.d.c.'s the cold cases. who's left alive are no plaintiffs, how I was raised without any concern my end's been so dangerous, 'til shit caught up to me, ever since the '80s. shit's been fatal. blacked out and can't remember my mom shot a round to her naval back in seventy-two. my dad played for harold melvin's blue notes. kenny gamble jipped him out of his money, but hell is too cold compared to what I bring as He'll's embodiment. nobody gets a pass. sport, nobody has a passport or visa out this shit. :5.5.22 th: not even fillies swain or cyssero, fuck what them faggots claim if it's gonna' be some other cities' problems for baggage claim. I'm done playing with 'em. god, you was warned by me personally. I'm from know-where. you know where I'm from. south philly's purpose for me's been haphazardous since murdering me. el maricon was shook when traces of my own bloods showed up to al-mahdi con's to cook. I never befriended these scabs. fillies shoulda' just known better. I am not the snake in the grass. niggas should know I don't let up....
    Last edited by ChristO; 05-20-2022 at 08:37 PM.
    $%#&!

Default 5.8.22

...the looks of alarm on black b8tches' faces on mother's day just let me know q33ny's still in full-effect with his jealous hatred against me, with 36 seconds left until judgement days here. chali mac's in the danger obama put him in. your grave's here. and wackioo said "s.m.d!" to the noi's, dumb guerilla's choice trying to push the boundaries. I'm the one with the illa' nois, especially since ermias asghedom's homicide the day before april fool's on l.a.p.d. once I'm outside to play, I been hijacked your jesus piece. you knew him as charlie manson. the great reset was sixty-nine. I hold rasputin for ransom. now what's russia to do? why would I give a fuck. I'll live it up in the middle of the purge on the world. my word's been lit enough...
    $%#&!

Default 5.8.22-5.17.22

...the queen bee is q33ny, a black male. mass murder to the wingding. when fillies/w8men woo me, the seal's between vs. I'm the real thing :5.13x22 fr: 31 seconds left at friday the 13th of may's today. q33ny, for shit to work between vs, fillies/fem8les best obey my commands without hesitance or a hint of ill temperament against me as I'm reserected to 9 to 11 inches closing on the 9.11 incident the system rigged using vs to do it in 2001. what intent was this. :5.17.22 tu: watch what I do to the ukraine after the tops stunt that was pulled in buffalo. al-mahdi has no army. that chump's just a fool. I'm arm1. q33ny's just a lost one 'til I master bait to her, that bitch within al-mahdi con. the fear of ghengis caves-in him. I'm incapacitated, live as a still-born since I'm still born postmortem. fillies been dead-set on finishing me off, still drawin'. bridges to cross mostly to jersey state from where I'm at, the facts. fillies should know to want me to represent 'em. but that's the passed. fillies should know to respirate to me before their lungs collapse. oxygen tank sign, hydrogen dioxide bearer. punk, relax. at 27 seconds left, my patients is indeed the key as a great mother's day present to my wife. secrets will secrete. shiii, I'm the man of the house. I ain't gotta' hide for or from shit. fillies/fem8les just better know to find me up in 'em, no shit.
    $%#&!

Default 5.19.22

...I'm from the days me and sabir bey would cross paths and we'd salute. our gridiron's climate had a mind of its own. now here's the truth, noble drew ali's my brother in-arms as my god I'm training. and islam's the marriage between me and israel, my maiden or rather wife being a black male. the fear of all-law's in him, and I enforce that shit. the cov'id-19 has no law with it. my scruples on a '70s milk carton since an adult flick I caught an eyeful of. my dad had juveniles in his dark tint. I ain't read into it. I just observe the blood in my own veins. self-professed atheist impregnated my mom, then I'm born stained, the virgin rose mary's baby. luc's cipher banked on this for mine. and I was therefore unwittingly branded ant christ by my mom. I ain't have a chance in Hell is my guess, 'til He'll's just who I am. ain't give it any thought 'til adolescence swelled the tool my hands tried knocking down. okay, al-mahdi con set me up all-along. as elaborate as he thought this shit was, I still hold my own...
    $%#&!

Default 5.20.22

...my god's now pronouncing vs man and wife once I give him the facts between vs, how he as judas iscariot just didn't grasp. israel is in-fact lucyfer's host. look at israel's state. that's plain and simple evidence they masquerade dead-in-your-face. I'm supposed to protect that? fuck-outta'-here. I don't give a fuck since I ain't get to fuck. my bride is israel? that's queer as-fuck. musta' blacked-out, gave that pussy a 666-change, made the bitch produce our children, then made her a him again. some shit's too real to spoof. he carrying a grudge 'bout what he wanted. once I confront him, then he's carrying on about we brothers. look, I'm no sucker. I'm ghengis khan. dude must want to be mrs. khan. my business mind is of the sun tzu-wu at all times. to themselves them bitches lying. them states of denial must be fifty-strong. they can't protect their man, and their man can't protect them. he's a dyke to me. that's where it stands. b8tches better cum right to me. there is no fight or flight from me. u can't get my birthright from me since u can't take my life from me...
    $%#&!

...what I said was no white bitches. keep this up...
    Last edited by ChristO; 06-02-2022 at 04:47 PM.
    $%#&!

...how much time do u have now? I'm seeing your boy al-mahdi con this weekend. ukraine/russia, ay, look...
    $%#&!

your boy al-mahdi con's bound to hand u directly to me. then what...
    $%#&!

Default 5.31.22-6.2.22

...it's 13 seconds left. my god demotes himself every second. I went to al-mahdi's 50th birthday event, no question, thought he was born seventy-one, but naw, he's born seventy-two. fillies still maintaining the strong front or what? just lemme' get through. :6.2.22 th: bodies outpacing chicago's. the drill scene sparked by lucyfer, in philly actually in two thousand six tryin' a' loosen from my death grip. shoulda' just gave up the b8tch within him to my dick'tation. but "I want to drill you" came out the same lips that my dick's chafing, if ever there's a glitch, a black pussy repeats his steps from step one. napolean bonaparte black-male'd. his secrets sweat. I sat down with his sister. she's a sweet woman, business-minded. she said al-mahdi should be a millionare, but what blindsides him is his temper-tantrums. if I'm who fillies willing to dance with, then the business between vs is extortion, living on ransoms. I know how to humble my bro'. he should know who's running this show. when I sit my god down for a spell, voodoo's not what he should do. big demy shoulda' told him if he didn't. fillies not with it. why is it? it's because we been the source of every life there is. my god's the system's last hope I guess, banking on him to snake me of my premise. mass murder ain't what's in him, though his stoop graved me. why god have thou forsaken me was the question, then it was done. I'm esau, god, and what I been fighting israel, lucyfer's son. for my god to know this is just between vs if al-mahdi's please for his own life reaches me in the form of fem8les on their knees to me. fillies beligerent, so all I know is to kill 'em. there's no church of obediance at-all here. lo's born in philly. the point is the lo' lifes' after-the-fact, god. fillies started that. god, if you can't get down, you can get found. I walk my dog through that...
    $%#&!

Default 6.2.22

...the black fem8les brains dragged through laundramats. I'll only fucks with them. these faggot pussies must think pins won't pierce al-mahdi 'cause of them...
    $%#&!

Default 6.3.2-6.8.22

...so chali wants to be khan. :6.5.22 su: I got q33ny bound and surrounded. and this the final countdown, and no ese's writ in about vs. fillies sent smoke signals to me. I'm bucking for my final score. I turn people to roots, fuck vegatables when fracking spinal cords. jamuka, do you now accept the proposition I gave you? then t8sha won't forget about me when south philly's my days inn. lucyfer preyed the most, so israel prays the most. gods should know the two sides of the same coin, but they don't. I made shit possible. the gratitude's been sabotage attempt-after-attempt. I brushed my shoulders off until provoked enough and earths stomped into dust. I'm esau. on my own I determine your own waste's disposal. I'm isa. on my own I rose from my grave to waste these slow fools who gave me up for me to become ain't-I-christ since in-question. accusers fearing for their lives now point at me for directions :6.6.22 mo: they'll never get to go since there's no entrance, yet there's no exits. :6.7.22 tu: paid killas on my line since yesterday. I got 'em, no questions, between vs making j. prince look good with my m.t. magazine. with my patients I ink words in reverse to empty magazines. you know, the sre redrum laires out and about. fillies slaves to me. engraved in the skin's carbon. the grave's where my art's been plain to see. :6.8.22 we: they still don't quite get it since black fem8les ain't quite fitted to me. al-mahdi can't throw me a burnt offering and think we cool then. bloods reaching out to me, yeah, but when fillies/fem8les engage me, bloods sheds between vs for-real. to my dick is fem8les' engagements, trying to save their boy israel from me all they want. the stunts increase dramatically. emphatically they see I'm all they want. I don't take kind to being on second thought, so I dog d8ughters, nieces, aunties, female c8usins, grandm8thers also grandd8ughters. since j. prince built for giving me the glory, it's a no-brainer. when one-hundred wack'd rap niggas fill my list, mention no names then. wherever wack 100 thought he could take it, the whole game ends. I regulate the whole bloods circulation through my own veins then. fillies still what the-fuck I say they is and ain't, there's no debates. the last 5 seconds until judgement days here, so make no misstakes...
    $%#&!

old man, stop being a bitter racist. do better.