Thread: Frontline - United States of Conspiracy (full documentary of Alex Jones)

{>____<}

Default Frontline - United States of Conspiracy (full documentary of Alex Jones)

Good documentary. Enjoy.

I used to listen to Alex Jones a lot in college just for kicks. I stopped after the Sandy Hook ordeal.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

I can understand not trusting the government and the media. But this guy is just evangelist for a certain demographic.

Let me ask though, is there a conspiracy theory out there you believe to be true and why so? I got a few I'm on the fence about.

@18:26 Alex Jones infiltrated Bohemian Grove and recorded the only existing footage of the "Cremation of Care" sacrificial ritual, a tremendous achievement

and why did youtube remove all the reptilian shapeshifting evidence videos?
    Last edited by Satan; 02-12-2021 at 09:35 PM.

The ABBOTT

Im pretty sure the cash for clunkers back in mid 00's I believe was funded by American auto makers to get those easy to work on/fix older autos off the road. So they could charge the ridiculous prices to fix cars that require specialized equipment.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I can understand not trusting the government and the media. But this guy is just evangelist for a certain demographic.

Let me ask though, is there a conspiracy theory out there you believe to be true and why so? I got a few I'm on the fence about.
    Not really. I found Jones more of an entertainment factor. Jones is on point with some things but he ventures off on his own delusions and crazy conspiracies in order to attract viewers and cash.

The Sandy Hook thing was just wrong. There's no explanation for that level of foolishness.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty