Thread: 5th dimension

Default 5th dimension

Check out this article about dark matter and then explain to me what excatly it means. Someone here must be enlightened on the subject. What I comprehend seems interesting.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0201144939.htm

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

{>____<}

Nice article. It's all theory, formulas, and reports. I wish NASA could make the stuff physicists invented.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I think a 5th dimension is all a fantasy at this point. A way to to explain the explainable. I have serious doubts it is even a probability.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

I think a 5th dimension is all a fantasy at this point. A way to to explain the explainable. I have serious doubts it is even a probability.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    The 5th dimension is the access of time. We can't create a higher dimension in our 3D dimension. You're right. It's all fantasy and papers.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty