Thread: 5th dimension

The ABBOTT

Default 5th dimension

Check out this article about dark matter and then explain to me what excatly it means. Someone here must be enlightened on the subject. What I comprehend seems interesting.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0201144939.htm

{>____<}

Nice article. It's all theory, formulas, and reports. I wish NASA could make the stuff physicists invented.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

I think a 5th dimension is all a fantasy at this point. A way to to explain the explainable. I have serious doubts it is even a probability.

The ABBOTT

I think a 5th dimension is all a fantasy at this point. A way to to explain the explainable. I have serious doubts it is even a probability.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    The 5th dimension is the access of time. We can't create a higher dimension in our 3D dimension. You're right. It's all fantasy and papers.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-19-2022 at 04:08 PM.

My theory on the missing matter. The universe is a toroidal shape where matter is folding down at the edge where they thought the big bang began. Its a big deformed multi holed donut on different levels. The whole folds in on itself and then you have black holes that are on some different shit we won't know until who knows....the big unknown unknown 5th dimension.

The cosmic microwave background is the distortion caused by all the galaxies and stars heading on the downwards around the outside of the donut trajectory.

All theory.

Time has proven of late the big bang theory is off with James Webb showing galaxies that shouldn't exist.

The ABBOTT

^i read about this recently. Astoronmers or scientists finding galaxy's they can't explain existing.

I read there are like 11 dimensions. Obviously we need technology to perceive them. Humans are not clever enough and AI will probably get there first with figuring out the universe.