Thread: Looking back do you feel Ja Rule ever made an album you can still legitimate enjoy?

Default Looking back do you feel Ja Rule ever made an album you can still legitimate enjoy?

he was mainstream, he got shitted on, he got destroyed by another rapper who then in turned used sung choruses in his songs

on my 90s mainstream trip this week I might give Ja's first four or five albums another listen, it's been ages. I don't have high hopes for the albums as full projects although I have good memories of the singles. I used to be big into 'Pain is Love' and also his more hardcore debut, which I always thought was overlong though

thoughts? albums that stood the test of time?
    Retired.

The first album Venni Vetti Vecci is dope. You could count that as a minor classic for NY Hip Hop.

I'm not familiar with his other albums but I have his greatest hits, he has some great pop hits.

{>____<}

All things considered, I thought Ja Rule was a pretty good artist. I never paid attention to the beef between 50 and Ja. It sucks that Ja Rule was targeted but not artists like BTNH, Outkast, Three 6 Mafia.

When Ja Rule first came out, people overall enjoyed his music without the pointless beefs.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

I was all in on this track.

Besides that, I never cared for anything else he put out.

^^good track

so I listened to his first album this morning and it holds up well. it's actually better than I remember. I think I didn't listen to it too much back in the day because my copy is a censored one
    Retired.