Thread: (NEW SINGLE) Voiceless Crowd - Caper feat Mr. Ripley & Portarok

Default (NEW SINGLE) Voiceless Crowd - Caper feat Mr. Ripley & Portarok

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peace and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

great idea to sample White Town (I think that was a one man project), I always liked their one hit 'Your Woman'.

Caper you write the beat effortlessly with your rhymes, spitting knowledge. 'our ancestors died for nothing / it's no surprise'. I rewinded your opening verse three times. 'it's the burden of truth that society denies'

the second verse hit me hard with 'Cities in tyranny / anarchy is the option / THEY RAN UP IN THE CAPITOL / we got that shit poppin / the left side was shook / when the doors started droppin'. that was a superstrong opening. I was going to quote the next two lines too but unfortunately I didn't get all the words (I'm not a native English speaker)

'the vaccine is the virus' though? sorry not too sure about that line, I don't get with out there theories, we're talking people's real life health here. unless it was meant as a metaphor (then the line went over my head tbh). but it's actually GOOD that artists get that discussion going, which is what you (Caper) posted in the comment to the song on the Darkstarz page too : 'discuss topics among adults' - I respect that. also good call by Mr Ripley on mentioning 'getting canceled by a tweet' - that's a real problem, people are wilding out online. if I were to write somebody off on just one line, I'd actually be making the same mistake as people who start canceling. I hate that canceling shit

great closing verse, Portarok's got such a great delivery with his gravely voice, also some reggae vibe in his delivery

I like how all emcees stayed on topic, the song came out real cohesive and is very relevant to the times we are going through right now. all three verses gave me some food for thought, which makes the song have high replay value for me

you've got a great roster there on Darkstarz, Caper, please pass on my big respect to both Mr Ripley and Portarok, they are clearly very skilled emcees just like you

thank you for sharing your music on WuCorp

p.e.a.c.e.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-16-2021 at 05:59 AM.
    Retired.

Thanks for checking it out. Mr. Ripley said "The vaccine is the virus" because all vaccines use the virus to introduce it to your body so you create antibodies to fight them off. The song has mature content for mature people to discuss and others become enlightened when they are willing to discuss these topics. People now a days get so distracted so easy they turn a blind eye to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    great idea to sample White Town (I think that was a one man project), I always liked their one hit 'Your Woman'.

Caper you write the beat effortlessly with your rhymes, spitting knowledge. 'our ancestors died for nothing / it's no surprise'. I rewinded your opening verse three times. 'it's the burden of truth that society denies'

the second verse hit me hard with 'Cities in tyranny / anarchy is the option / THEY RAN UP IN THE CAPITOL / we got that shit poppin / the left side was shook / when the doors started droppin'. that was a superstrong opening. I was going to quote the next two lines too but unfortunately I didn't get all the words (I'm not a native English speaker)

'the vaccine is the virus' though? sorry not too sure about that line, I don't get with out there theories, we're talking people's real life health here. unless it was meant as a metaphor (then the line went over my head tbh). but it's actually GOOD that artists get that discussion going, which is what you (Caper) posted in the comment to the song on the Darkstarz page too : 'discuss topics among adults' - I respect that. also good call by Mr Ripley on mentioning 'getting canceled by a tweet' - that's a real problem, people are wilding out online. if I were to write somebody off on just one line, I'd actually be making the same mistake as people who start canceling. I hate that canceling shit

great closing verse, Portarok's got such a great delivery with his gravely voice, also some reggae vibe in his delivery

I like how all emcees stayed on topic, the song came out real cohesive and is very relevant to the times we are going through right now. all three verses gave me some food for thought, which makes the song have high replay value for me

you've got a great roster there on Darkstarz, Caper, please pass on my big respect to both Mr Ripley and Portarok, they are clearly very skilled emcees just like you

thank you for sharing your music on WuCorp

p.e.a.c.e.

Thank you for explaining Mr Ripley's line, it definitely makes sense now.
    Retired.