Thread: Chaotic situations lp

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Chaotic situations lp

https://soundcloud.com/user-25891108...tic-situations

ALSO

THERE'S A DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T STREAM!!!!!!!! IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ALBUM

CHAOTIC SITUATIONS LP

TRACKLISTING.................

That's Chaotic (Intro) PRODUCED BY TECHWON PRODUCTIONS
    Soul Killah PRODUCED BY NOCTURNAL TUNES
    Not a Biter (NY Style) PRODUCED BY CREVERS
    MAGNIFIQUE PRODUCED BY Vangsdaire Beats
    LIKE VIDEO GAMES PRODUCED BY Vangsdaire Beats
    DON'T AVOID ME PRODUCED BY E E V E E
    GRUNDERFUL PRODUCED BY JR SAMPLES
    Lyrical Mind Bender PRODUCED BY ANTIQUITY BEATS
    Iam That Raw PRODUCED BY SCREWHOLIC BEATS
    Break The Game PRODUCED BY SCREWHOLIC BEATS

GOOOOOOOOOOD LOOK FOR THE SUPPORT

Uppin

NEW BANGER! Thanks for blessing us SHEEP. Dropping a review tomorrow.

MAY CHAOS REIGN SUPREME.
    Retired.

thanks for providing us with a DL as well on this one too, much appreciated

now let's dive into this new project ...

IT'S THAT SHEEP LOC TIME AGAIN !!!

1 that's chaotic - short intro sets off the album nicely with the roboty / computer like voice

2 soul killah - I like how the computer voice spills into the beginning of this track

some nice SWORD SWINGING on here over a slow pace industrial beat. Nocturnal Tunes provides a good backdrop here

'the definition of jabroni' line had me smiling cuz I hadn't heard that word in ages - I'm a FOOL for that lol

3 not a biter (NY style) - NO SHARK N- ALLOWED!

the orchestral beat makes for a nice switch up. reminded of some of the work of Stoupe on earlier JMT albums. good use of Jay-Z's 'What more can I say line'

your rapping comes off really well over this melodic beat, I can feel this is gonna be one of my favorite tracks on the project with much replay value. your rapping pace is high here and it's a joy to follow your rhymes. it gets extra nice when you stretch out some vowels occasionally to make for a nice contrast with the high pace

4 magnifique - Vangsdaire Beats provides a truly contemporary beat that brings the heat

the track really GOES off at 00:53 with a blistering verse, wow. even more high octane than on track 3. nimble wordplay and rapping, I love it

flows are magnifique indeed. high replay value!

'checking your mind to put your brain down'

5 like video games
    - Vangsdaire blesses us with another beat. good incorporation of game sounds in the beat. good mid tempo beat

Zelda reference!

PUT EM TOGETHER LIKE VIDEO GAMES DON'T GET PLAYED

6 don't avoid me - MY GAWD I LOVE THIS LOFI BEAT.

this beat fits your style to a tee. that Kurt Cobain flow. Emcees take not : SHEEP battles all of you so don't go avoiding him

7 grunderful - I just learned a new word!

nice delicate beat, dreamy soundscape, you sound like your rapping in a dream, what with the grunderful title too. great. I like the extra instrumentation that kicks in at 01:15 and gives the whole thing a bit of a throwback nineties vibe

WuCorp, do YOU know what grunderful means?

8 lyrical mind bender - I remember Antiquity Beats from before, he came through with some other heat earlier on as well

btw remember this guy?

yep, Mindbenders abound

raw delivery on this one, spitting with passion

'yall up in coffins!'

good use of that otherworldly vocal sample in the second half of the track btw

9 I am that raw - the first of two Screwaholic beats

oh nice blend of a nineties and a contemporary beat! beat gives me early nas vibes, like the first two albums

'Imma Master Splint ya' haha that was a great pop reference line that works well within the context of the verse. cool when you go FULL SHREDDER MODE on a track and can reference a Martial Arts Rodent Expert

'I'm like aggro / yall ain't seeing shit /I know I'm a native New Yorker / lyrical mind battling'

dope track!

10 break the game - nice continuation of the previous track

'detour like a SNL skit'

'it's an everyday struggle not to snap back'

'wanna estimate my power?'

'I'm the Lord Chaos'

'never throw stones if you can't catch 'em know what I mean?'

nice one two there with the final two tracks. wraps up the album nicely

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ALBUM, IT'S FLAMES!
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    thanks for providing us with a DL as well on this one too, much appreciated

now let's dive into this new project ...

IT'S THAT SHEEP LOC TIME AGAIN !!!

1 that's chaotic - short intro sets off the album nicely with the roboty / computer like voice

2 soul killah - I like how the computer voice spills into the beginning of this track

some nice SWORD SWINGING on here over a slow pace industrial beat. Nocturnal Tunes provides a good backdrop here

'the definition of jabroni' line had me smiling cuz I hadn't heard that word in ages - I'm a FOOL for that lol

3 not a biter (NY style) - NO SHARK N- ALLOWED!

the orchestral beat makes for a nice switch up. reminded of some of the work of Stoupe on earlier JMT albums. good use of Jay-Z's 'What more can I say line'

your rapping comes off really well over this melodic beat, I can feel this is gonna be one of my favorite tracks on the project with much replay value. your rapping pace is high here and it's a joy to follow your rhymes. it gets extra nice when you stretch out some vowels occasionally to make for a nice contrast with the high pace

4 magnifique - Vangsdaire Beats provides a truly contemporary beat that brings the heat

the track really GOES off at 00:53 with a blistering verse, wow. even more high octane than on track 3. nimble wordplay and rapping, I love it

flows are magnifique indeed. high replay value!

'checking your mind to put your brain down'

5 like video games
    - Vangsdaire blesses us with another beat. good incorporation of game sounds in the beat. good mid tempo beat

Zelda reference!

PUT EM TOGETHER LIKE VIDEO GAMES DON'T GET PLAYED

6 don't avoid me - MY GAWD I LOVE THIS LOFI BEAT.

this beat fits your style to a tee. that Kurt Cobain flow. Emcees take not : SHEEP battles all of you so don't go avoiding him

7 grunderful - I just learned a new word!

nice delicate beat, dreamy soundscape, you sound like your rapping in a dream, what with the grunderful title too. great. I like the extra instrumentation that kicks in at 01:15 and gives the whole thing a bit of a throwback nineties vibe

WuCorp, do YOU know what grunderful means?

8 lyrical mind bender - I remember Antiquity Beats from before, he came through with some other heat earlier on as well

btw remember this guy?

yep, Mindbenders abound

raw delivery on this one, spitting with passion

'yall up in coffins!'

good use of that otherworldly vocal sample in the second half of the track btw

9 I am that raw - the first of two Screwaholic beats

oh nice blend of a nineties and a contemporary beat! beat gives me early nas vibes, like the first two albums

'Imma Master Splint ya' haha that was a great pop reference line that works well within the context of the verse. cool when you go FULL SHREDDER MODE on a track and can reference a Martial Arts Rodent Expert

'I'm like aggro / yall ain't seeing shit /I know I'm a native New Yorker / lyrical mind battling'

dope track!

10 break the game - nice continuation of the previous track

'detour like a SNL skit'

'it's an everyday struggle not to snap back'

'wanna estimate my power?'

'I'm the Lord Chaos'

'never throw stones if you can't catch 'em know what I mean?'

nice one two there with the final two tracks. wraps up the album nicely

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ALBUM, IT'S FLAMES!
    word good look hal, trust me i just need some marketing arm behind me to make this bigger