Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remedy VS M80

Last edited by Jammin; 03-23-2021 at 01:27 AM.

The ”Remedy vs Wu-Tang” project is coming soon.

Peace CT

Yeah caught this as well. These 2 are being pretty childish. M80 had made a bunch of posts as well. These 2 kinda fall into the Ringz category as far as their affiliation in my opinion and I mean no disrespect by this. I am sure their financial situations help keep them tied to the Clan. All 3 r pretty bad rappers and basically don’t even rap anymore. Ringz himself had said on here that his MC skills are below average. But Ringz has the most talent out of these 3 cuz his beats are sharp. Remedy at least has the Staten Island roots. M80 just comes off as a cornball but he is involved in some albums that probably would never have been released if it weren’t for him. Peace

Veteran Member

So...m80 was trying to deliver shirts for a Wu slow and got kicked out...and remedy was recording? Can someone let me know if I missed something

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Yeah caught this as well. These 2 are being pretty childish. M80 had made a bunch of posts as well. These 2 kinda fall into the Ringz category as far as their affiliation in my opinion and I mean no disrespect by this. I am sure their financial situations help keep them tied to the Clan. All 3 r pretty bad rappers and basically don’t even rap anymore. Ringz himself had said on here that his MC skills are below average. But Ringz has the most talent out of these 3 cuz his beats are sharp. Remedy at least has the Staten Island roots. M80 just comes off as a cornball but he is involved in some albums that probably would never have been released if it weren’t for him. Peace

I appreciate your opinion's intent not to disrespect bruv, but all our affiliations are different. I can't speak on others' affiliation, but if it makes things more clear I was actually signed as an artist to Wu-International, then shifted between Wu-Tang Records, RZA Productions and Wu-Tang Productions. I have no prior street or neigborhood or borough affiliation in that sense. But as an artist I have only ever been under the brand. Pretty sure that's different when compared to others.

Peace CT

Gotcha. Peace

I've always wondered why no generals ever like m80's tweets. he is a good dude though.

Isn’t M80 involved in the Wu promotion side of things (Shows, Merchandise, album releases ect.....)? I don’t know much about Remedy but I remember way back in 97 there was a Remedy ad in the Source for his upcoming album ( Dude had been affiliated for a long time IMO).
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-23-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Remedy went to the same high school as Rae and Inspectah Deck according to Wikipedia

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Didn’t click the link, but I’m looking forward to hear that Remedy x Wu album.. Maybe it was inspired by OATIS as it was originally intended

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    I've always wondered why no generals ever like m80's tweets. he is a good dude though.
    Yes, he's a good dude. He follows through on promises too, I've had previous experience. Dude's got a good sense of humor as well and knows the importance of family.
    Retired.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

My thoughts on M80, for what it's worth:

1. Needs to stay WELL away from the mic. He seems to have done that recently which is good. His whole freestyle world record angle to "prove" he was a great rapper, was just embarrassing...
    2. Seems to have good intentions of linking lots of people and making dream line ups for albums - but the end products feel very cut and paste. The Almighty. Ghostface/Big Ghost Ltd Lost Tapes. Gravitas (good project, but listing Snoop, DMX, RZA and Ghost on the album cover... that was corny. Made it feel like a cheap mixtape).
    3. Building schools in "Africa"? Really? The continent of Africa? People need to stop referring to Africa on some ignorant white messiah shit. If you've done charity work, great - that's peace. But "Africa" doesn't need your help. Did you build Cilvaringz's house in Morocco?...

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Sorry - I already know that he didn't build Cilva's house.

He subcontracted the work to Michael Rapaport, E-40 and a 10 year old Snoop verse.
    Last edited by CL2coming; 03-24-2021 at 05:52 AM.

Peace CT

Seems accurate and funny at same time CL. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Both rem and ringz are head and shoulders above m80 in the wu hierarchy.

m80 is half a grifter, hovering over older mcs to get verses from them in bulk so he can make bullshit albums noone wants. Theres more to a record than beats and rhymes being pasted together.

if anything he single handedly ruined the idea of these albums cause now i gotta play detective to see if they are real or not. Almighty for example being a group. Lmao. They a group cause m80’bought verses in bulk.

comparing him to ringz and remedy is not fair as m80 is affilited with whoever pays his bills. One week hes repoing wutang. Next week hes with canibus. Nezt week hes wearing fake ruff ryders chains with dmx. Then its off to cali to be down with crooked i. Dude is an outsider to the 9th degree....

BUUUUUT... gotta blame the mcs for giving him the power to ruin their brands for some money as well. They are responsible for him having his place in the game. He seems to have a good relationship with these rappers so i cant totally shit on him for this. If they happy dropping sub mediocre products... so be it. As a fan tho, its hard not to find him responsible for all these bullshit albums that shouldn't have been made.

for example. Priest went from

wu tang, gravediggaz, sunz of man, black market militia, his ug solo run ... nothing but classics...

to almighty, and now a bunch of throaway shits. Hard enough sifting through fake songs and blends that now i gotta figure out if a song is just a Cut and paste job with new material.

Same with ghost. i havent played one ghost album since 12 reasons. Ghostfacekillers was the first project i checked because it as new material that didnt sound completely bullshit. Lost tapes is disgusting imo; and makes remedys ghost album seem like a real solo. Wish all rappers wouod stop this shit but inget why they do it... the CREAM!

remedy gets unfairly hated on by wu fans. His first ep was fire and has put out projects for a variety of members. Ringz atleast took the time as an actial WU FAN to make songs wed wanna hear. M80 literally pastes verses together because they are the same bpm.. thats it. The verses wont even match the song topic. I his projects. Never heard a good one

so even with my lil forum beef with rings, gotta gove him respect for what hes accomplished and atleast he takes what he does SERIOUSLY. Im sure OUATIS Is not some almighty cut and pste job given how well thought out killa b ching and I were. So comparing m80 to ringz is just NOT fair. With that said, the voicemail “features” on I were an m80 move lol.

As far as they all go as rappers, the remedy ep >>> any rap project by m80 easy. Ringz projects w/o wu would be a hard listen so gotta give rem that respect.

as far as wutang projects:

ringz > rem >>>> m80

as far as being mcs

rem >> ringz >>>>>> m80
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-27-2021 at 02:54 AM.