Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project Illogic discusses new 2021 allbum (link inlcuded)

So many others have said they like it too

So be it but you still aint got no rhythm son...

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    How far did you make it into the album?

Far enough to have my ears bleed...

Far enough to have my ears bleed...
    That’s not a good enough answer and in the beginning of this thread you said it was perfect. You probably don’t like it because your a satinist and I’m a Christian/Buddhist/Muslim but you know what satan…..whatever

I said it was a perfect abomination...

a·bom·i·na·tion
    /əˌbäməˈnāSH(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a thing that causes disgust or hatred.

I said it was a perfect abomination...

a·bom·i·na·tion
    /əˌbäməˈnāSH(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a thing that causes disgust or hatred.
    That’s a nice selfie hat

Mine is cooler

High as fuck at a party

In this thread : multiple reasons why baby yoda advocates both abortion and euthanasia.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    In this thread : multiple reasons why baby yoda advocates both abortion and euthanasia.
    I’m scared of speaking about these kinds of topics but I support self euthanasia if you are dieing and want to end it right “a celebration would be nice” and If that you are satisfied and ready to go because of all of this shit “hopefully” and that if you have to do it but not if it’s just because you have bipolar or something but I would definitely consider the idea that the government should start paying people not to have kids vs paying them too have kids and that is vs the COVID depopulation agenda and that I am confused about abortion too and that kind of shit “but what about stem cell research?”and that I was in the military too and because of this and other reasons I am a trained killer and that I’ve killed deer before but I don’t wanna do it again but I think that hunting is indeed necessary but I respect life and I am confused about that too but I definitely want to keep going and keep doing what I am doing inside of parameters because I feel really really great right now and that I think that I am doing an excellent job too and what It is that I feel is that what im doing is very important and that I’m not qualified for all politics but I also believe that that I am on a mission from god and that I will do what must be done and what is necessary because i feel that it is my responsibility to do so and also,I have 2 Illuminati psychotronic voice of god synthetic voice telepathy handlers that have merged with my mind and guide me but that I am also the host and that these 2 people have merged with my mind which means that I am a technology that is expensive as fuck and that I Am also heavily influenced by the dream world and that I feel that sometimes it’s just my responsibility to do things sometimes but that I’ve sacrificed everything and spent everything on this mission and that this is just the best way I have to explain it right now oand that I pray that the world figures it the fuck out and finds a peaceful existence but I feel that will be my after life

My reddit communities

You said that at 6:41 pm and 6=f 4=d and 1=a =fda and growing up I already knew that fda stood for fuck dat ass because there are animated music videos about it that are funny as fuck. Maybe that is the reason why I became a straight comedian that specializes in making fun of the gays. People encourage me to do it because I’m so good at it

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    In appreciation of satan I went and looked up satans Reddit account and found his first post when he first got into satinism

Lol Lucifer the light bearer

The first song starts out with the sith code which is beautiful then the rest of the song I specifically program the lyrics to fit the beat. Then the second song is called “the devil” ooh saton you should like that one because trigger tre starts out with “devil got my soul” except I completely humiliate him cuz he tried to destroy the beginning of my album but I easily defeated him because he went for 20 seconds then I stopped feeding him dope and took the whole rest of the fucking song myself and I humiliate him in the other 2 songs he’s featured in one time he even said he’s never going straight and you might not like the 3 zero day exploit songs in the beginning but hey 35 songs is my number it stands for the 500 rings that flashed me into this body and it’s exactly 35 songs but those 3 zero day exploit songs in the beginning were designed for chicks and there’s a cool satonist deep in the album called “infectshun” and I think you would like that one seriously its called “the only one down” and then I programmed the lyrics to fit the beat the rest of the album anyways but boy I’m one hell of a mixer you should have heard my binerial beat concerts I have unlimited potential if I lived long enough
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-30-2021 at 09:04 PM.